Gut Bacteria May Cause ALL Autoimmune Conditions; Antibiotics Can Cure

D

danishispsychic

i had my MD tell me on the dl, that he uses colliodial silver drop and a few drops of clorox in the water of his water pick everyday and that keeps his gut working. i thought it was weird at first before i read Dr. Peats thing about a sterile gut. when i started to take MMS last summer ( not the same but the same principal ) it did some crazy expelling of a tapeworm that i picked up in india ( or jack in the box ) . i am going to start up on his silver/ clorox / waterpick suggestion soon to see.

B

Braveheart

Thanks so much bzmazu. I just bought the Dr. Clark one and am reading over your previous comments on Art. Thx!
You are welcome Regina! I plan on asking Dr. Lai of Washington State University about this...because of Art. success with SIBO and Chron's

Obi-wan

I would look into Artemisinin

I now use this after every meal. Stopped brain fog. Along with a cup of coffee (with Cocoa powder) makes me feel really good! Hulda Clark was right. Viruses, bacteria, parasites oh my!

Pau d'Arco also

Then listen to Ms. Jody...

Obi-wan

If you want to know...what feel good feels like

FitnessNinja

I had a similar reaction to ground beef recently. What are other "endotoxin laden“ foods? Feel free to pm me, don't want to to reroute the thread.
I can confirm this. If I eat a lot of endotoxin-laden food such as ground beef, I first get intestinal upset followed by asthmatic symptoms.
This suggests that endotoxin from the bowel can move to the lungs and trigger an autoimmune response there.

Peatful

Vinero

I had a similar reaction to ground beef recently. What are other "endotoxin laden“ foods? Feel free to pm me, don't want to to reroute the thread.
Mushrooms maybe, I got gut-irritation yesterday after eating a large amount, but I'm not sure yet. More experimentation needed.
Ground Beef made me sick after eating a lot of it. I first didn't make the connection and thought other foods I was experimenting with were causing the problem.
For example I was eating dark chocolate and buckwheat a lot, which are high in fiber. So I thought the fiber irritated my intestines and increased endotoxin.
But my gut problems and sick-feeling persisted after quitting dark-chocolate and buckwheat, it wasn't until I stopped eating ground-beef that my health improved again.
It feels like a dark cloud has been lifted.
I can eat all the dark-chocolate and buckwheat I want and I don't get high-endotoxin symptoms anymore.

Dobbler

You guys sure its "endotoxin" in beef that causes the problems and not low HCL? Beef requires tons of HCL to be digested fully. Are you guys eating grass fed? If not then maybe try to switch to it

Vinero

You guys sure its "endotoxin" in beef that causes the problems and not low HCL? Beef requires tons of HCL to be digested fully. Are you guys eating grass fed? If not then maybe try to switch to it
It might. All I know is that I feel mildly sick the days after eating ground beef. It gives me high serotonin (intestinal cramps, mental fatigue, irritability) and high nitric oxide (shivering, feeling cold, diarrhea).
@FitnessNinja I also felt sick one time after eating liver, which I never eat. That was the last time I ate beef-liver, as I am too afraid of eating it again and getting sick.
I can eat other beef such as steak without problems however.

Vinero

Ground beef also has citric acid and ascorbic acid as additives. These substances might increase iron absorption from the meat and cause iron overload.
The other possibility is that citric acid itself is an irritant, Danny Roddy said that he also experiences intestinal upset when consuming citric acid.
Or Ground Beef is simply rich in endotoxin somehow, which directly leads to increased serotonin and nitric oxide production when ingested.

theLaw

+1 I also like the phages. I am trying a bottle now with my husband and we both feel better in our GI...

Hey Lisa,

Are there any questionable ingredients in the phages that you're using? Both Haidut and Danny both had issues with them.

Also, Danny said that Peat wrote about letting them "bloom" in milk and drinking them throughout the day (he mentioned it on the second live-stream with Haidut).

L

lollipop

Hey Lisa,

Are there any questionable ingredients in the phages that you're using? Both Haidut and Danny both had issues with them.

Also, Danny said that Peat wrote about letting them "bloom" in milk and drinking them throughout the day (he mentioned it on the second live-stream with Haidut).
Hi @theLaw,
No. It is a brand called Nutrivee that no longer exists. Will have to see after this bottle what to do.

Have not bloomed them. I take one capsule at night with dinner. Has been 10 days and no problems-actually a relief of extra gas - now almost zero gas (truthfully did not have an extreme amount before, but still reduced to almost nothing), less upper GI Concerns. These were already on the mend, but again, these phages seemed to have turned the corner.

Peatful

Hey Lisa,

Generally, what type of issue(s)?
Thx @theLaw

griesburner

May i ask what exactly "phages" are? I've clicked on some product link here and it was a pre-biotic supplement. So phages = prebiotic. sorry but i am a bit confused now. I am from germany and the translation doesnt make sense to me and i havent heard it before :)

L

lollipop

May i ask what exactly "phages" are? I've clicked on some product link here and it was a pre-biotic supplement. So phages = prebiotic. sorry but i am a bit confused now. I am from germany and the translation doesnt make sense to me and i havent heard it before :)

Bacteriophages that Ray once mentioned could be beneficial for GI.

Look up Life Extension Florrasist GI with phage technology. They explain a bit more about phages...

Soren

Forum Supporter
It could be an issue with taking for too short a period or not addressing the lymphatic bacteria. The study did say that to "cure" Lupus they had to give ampicillin or the other antibiotics for 20+ weeks. The shorter courses probably kill the bacteria in the liver and somewhat in the colon, which provides temporary relief. But without addressing the lymphatic bugs, the recolonization happens as soon as the antibiotics are stopped. So, aside form taking antibiotics for half a year I guess taking a highly lipophillic one orally dissolved in fat, or any of them topically (which should address the lymphatic issue) would be the way to go.

This would explain why so many people have to be treated for Lyme disease multiple times. They don't take antibiotics sufficiently long enough to kill the bacteria and it reappears. I am suspicious that this is what is effecting my mother. She was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease about 3 years ago but before that she was diagnosed with Chronic Lyme's disease and treated twice with antibiotics. I was always very skeptical of the PD diagnosis because there is no objective test for it and because of her history with Lyme disease. I am now seriously examining the possibility that she may still have LD but the tests for it can no longer detect it. I don't know how reliable are the the Lyme tests though. I assume they are look for certain inflammatory markers that also are elevated in a number of other conditions and use that to confirm a diagnosis. So pretty unreliable, but i could be wrong.

I also just found this study that shows antibiotics has been shown as a viable treatment for Parkinson's Disease,

Antibiotic doxycycline may offer hope for treatment of Parkinson's disease: Recent study suggests that doxycycline can be prescribed at lower doses for the treatment of Parkinson's disease

theLaw

Generally, what type of issue(s)?
Thx @theLaw

They both claimed stomach pain, although Haidut also said that he had given it to family members with great success.

I think they used different brands as well.

Danny said that he was surprised that Ray recommended them given how cautious he is about supplements.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals