Gum tooth infection

L_C

Is what I have a tooth infection?

Top molar is sensitive to cold. I have what feels like jaw inflammation on top of that compressing my sinuses’ on that side. Lots of thick clear mucus that coats my throat that feels like it’s coming from my mouth. That side of my neck is always a little sore.

The tooth doesn’t hurt but it can make my life miserable when it flares up, usually in the morning. Should I go to a dentist. Are there better options?
I would also look into connection between gut bacteria and teeth. It's possible you can have sibo. If you have some teeth that are weak then bacteria will settle around there.

Jstar

I use diluted CDS (Chlorine dioxide solution), about 300 ppm, which is made from MMS. I hold it in my mouth for about a minute or two. Kills bacteria and also whitens the teeth. You can’t use MMS because, being activated by HCl or citric acid, it is way too acetic. After the CDS swish I use some homemade toothpaste. Natural Toothpaste

1639926818654.png

pushkin

I use diluted CDS (Chlorine dioxide solution), about 300 ppm, which is made from MMS. I hold it in my mouth for about a minute or two. Kills bacteria and also whitens the teeth. You can’t use MMS because, being activated by HCl or citric acid, it is way too acetic. After the CDS swish I use some homemade toothpaste. Natural Toothpaste
Or you can buy some Closys which is a chlorine dioxide solution that leaves your mouth alkaline. I have used this in the past to clear up bacteria in the mouth and stop sensitive teeth. it is called Ultradex in Europe and UK. It is part of Dr. Ellie's protocol, I would say that diluted Grapefruit Seed Extract would prob do the same thing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals