Gum tooth infection

aquila2009

Is what I have a tooth infection?

Top molar is sensitive to cold. I have what feels like jaw inflammation on top of that compressing my sinuses’ on that side. Lots of thick clear mucus that coats my throat that feels like it’s coming from my mouth. That side of my neck is always a little sore.

The tooth doesn’t hurt but it can make my life miserable when it flares up, usually in the morning. Should I go to a dentist. Are there better options?

Top molar is sensitive to cold. I have what feels like jaw inflammation on top of that compressing my sinuses’ on that side. Lots of thick clear mucus that coats my throat that feels like it’s coming from my mouth. That side of my neck is always a little sore.

The tooth doesn’t hurt but it can make my life miserable when it flares up, usually in the morning. Should I go to a dentist. Are there better options?

Oil pulling with coconut oil is THE BEST for killing bacteria and infection from the mouth. Just swish coconut oil, about two teaspoons or more, around in your mouth for 15 to 20 minutes. I just watch tv, wash the dishes or play on my phone while doing it. At first you might feel it growing in your mouth "pulling" out toxins, so if that happens just spit it out and do it again until the minutes are up. Sometimes when my teeth get sensitive oil pulling calms them back down. Oil pulling is good for whitening teeth too!

johnwester130

half of my face has been swollen for the last 3 days

it was caused by a broken tooth from 15 years ago that for some reason became worse this month.
sleeping 16 hours a day due to pain.

what I did was

antibiotic
vigantol d3 oil - it is 20,000 iu per drop
vitamin k2 drops

living on raw milk and some acerola juice. I could not eat anyway.

Strangely I now have new gum tissue over some teeth where the infection was

AncestralJoy

it was caused by a broken tooth from 15 years ago that for some reason became worse this month.

what I did was

antibiotic
vitamin k2 drops

wow so it got better without having to go get drilled filled or pulled?
that's fantastic!

I've had something similar on and off I think mine is gut bacteria and maybe hypo metabolic related. i put drops of methylene blue right on the tooth/gum area when it feels flared and let it soak in before swallowing and thats been something that makes the most difference for me though it still comes and goes.

Going to try do the oil pulling regularly tho cuz I know it feels good and clean in my mouth when i do it @Rinse & rePeat thanks for the reminder

johnwester130

that's fantastic!

I've had something similar on and off I think mine is gut bacteria and maybe hypo metabolic related. i put drops of methylene blue right on the tooth/gum area when it feels flared and let it soak in before swallowing and thats been something that makes the most difference for me though it still comes and goes.

Going to try do the oil pulling regularly tho cuz I know it feels good and clean in my mouth when i do it @Rinse & rePeat thanks for the reminder

I will get it pulled anyway

I cannot risk another flare up like that.

that's fantastic!

Better than any toothpaste, happy to help :)

Forsythia

In addition to everything that has already been mentioned, I would also add Aspirin and high dose Vitamin C. I have resolved 2 tooth infections using these.

A.R

what I did was

antibiotic
vitamin k2 drops

We’re the d3 drops topical or oral

Might be of some use:

InChristAlone

If you cant get it taken care of silver nitrate is the best for this stuff. I got it from eBay called SDF, it's silver diamine fluoride. The amount of fluoride is miniscule because you only need one drop to completely obliterate any bacteria in your tooth or gums. I wouldn't mess around with anything else. Look up protocols about it on YouTube. I do it because my son hates the dentist and this controls his decay. It has also gotten rid of a gum abscess he had after he did get a tooth taken care of by a dentist. I swish with activated charcoal after. Bacteria attacking your teeth and gums is destructive and harmful. Get it taken care of.

I think i saw something about being able to get clear iodine to it doesn't stain teeth or do you just use normal iodine drops like lugols?
i have used nacent iodine with water , lugols in mouthwash , and i think betadine makes a mouthwash too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals