GUARDIAN: "Global spread of autoimmune disease blamed on western diet"

Xavage

Very interesting and timely piece...

Global spread of autoimmune disease blamed on western diet​

New DNA research by London-based scientists hopes to find cure for rapidly spreading conditions

“Numbers of autoimmune cases began to increase about 40 years ago in the west,” Lee told the Observer. “However, we are now seeing some emerge in countries that never had such diseases before.

New DNA research by London-based scientists hopes to find cure for rapidly spreading conditions

“Numbers of autoimmune cases began to increase about 40 years ago in the west,” Lee told the Observer. “However, we are now seeing some emerge in countries that never had such diseases before.
I think this is a ridiculous notion....

“Fast-food diets lack certain important ingredients, such as fibre, and evidence suggests this alteration affects a person’s microbiome – the collection of micro-organisms that we have in our gut and which play a key role in controlling various bodily functions,” Vinuesa said."

Seriously? Fast food lacking fiber is the cause of sickness?. It isn't what fast food is lacking, it's all the extra crap in the food that is the problem. All the fakeness and toxic preservatives, pesticides, and the poor quality of the food that is in it that is making people sick. With that being said it is ridiculous to blame the world illnesses on fast food. I developed histamine intolerance more the 10 years ago, which is an auto-immune disorder and I don't eat fast food. It is our water supply, rampant drug use, air quality, constant radiation exposure, hormone disrupting beauty products and soaps, alcohol abuse, EMFs, chemicals in our clothes, furniture, bedding and flooring, cigarettes, parsites and indestructable bacterias, etc, etc, etc. Fast food is the least of our problems.

blob69

Seriously? Fast food lacking fiber is the cause of sickness?. It isn't what fast food is lacking, it's all the extra crap in the food that is the problem. All the fakeness and toxic preservatives, pesticides, and the poor quality of the food that is in it that is making people sick. With that being said it is ridiculous to blame the world illnesses on fast food. I developed histamine intolerance more the 10 years ago, which is an auto-immune disorder and I don't eat fast food. It is our water supply, rampant drug use, air quality, constant radiation exposure, hormone disrupting beauty products and soaps, alcohol abuse, EMFs, chemicals in our clothes, furniture, bedding and flooring, cigarettes, parsites and indestructable bacterias, etc, etc, etc. Fast food is the least of our problems.
Well said. It's funny to watch how the reductionists always pin down the problem to one single cause - often the one that is not even a problem to begin with!

bigpoppa10040

Uhm increase vaccines and autoimmune diseases have a pretty clear correlation. Lol I mean the use of adjuvants is literally how they induced autoimmune diseases in autoimmune models. Now we couple this with our shitty diet, radiation, contaminated water supply etc and boom ur relied on pharmaceuticals for the rest of your life

P

Peatness

The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation supports the Guardian’s global development site

Vaccines, including the covid injections, are driving world-wide autoimmune disease.

From the article

In the 1994, Stratton and coworkers published the first report on a causal relationship between several vaccines (e.g., diphtheria, tetanus toxoids, oral polio vaccines) and autoimmune disorders (e.g., Guillain–Barre syndrome, type 1 diabetes, and multiple sclerosis) [5].

These autoimmune disorders (rheumatic, endocrinological, and gastrointestinal diseases) are increased significantly over the last 30 years and affect more than 5% of the individuals worldwide at the age of vaccination programs, which is quite different compared to the spontaneous autoimmune disease incidence [69]. These observations raise the problem whether vaccination should be recommended or avoided in autoimmune risk patients [10].

Last edited by a moderator:
Well said. It's funny to watch how the reductionists always pin down the problem to one single cause - often the one that is not even a problem to begin with!
I know! It is more hate on the Westerners is what that was, not from the OP, but from the idiot woman in the article.

K

Kayaker

They are somehow always wrong. In the case of autoimmune disease, even a Peaty diet probably won't cure it, unlike other diseases.

bigpoppa10040

They are somehow always wrong. In the case of autoimmune disease, even a Peaty diet probably won't cure it, unlike other diseases.
I made a thread awhile ago about curing autoimmune diseases. It’s one thing across all forums and brilliant communities like this one that we absolutely have not been able to solve

Kavie

could it be VACCINES? Obviously! thats what they do along with the poisons purposely put in our food, air " medicines" and water.