Guai-Fenes-In

peatmoss

And so what does it mean?

Guai mean Woe...
In other words, A curse or baneful wish

fenes comes from fenestral which means "window", but related to the body it means opening: an orifice. Windows for the Demiurge to abuse and desecrate. A window for the Devil to enter your Soul. fenes-IN...

mephenesin is the predecessor to guaifenesin and they have very similar effects.

Brain glycine and aggressive behavior. - PubMed - NCBI

Specificity and potency of N-methyl-D-aspartate glycine site antagonists and of mephenesin on the rat spinal cord in vitro. - PubMed - NCBI

One can read more in the following links. Not everything in them is correct... but I am confident the reader can separate Wheat from Kaff...

The Role of Guaifenesin in Fibromyalgia.

The Guaifenesin Protocol for Fibromyalgia

Attacking Biofilms That Cause Chronic Infections
Just curious what your opinion on Guaifenesin is now that some time has past. I did a Guaifenesin search on this forum and see you had posted a few times. Do you still recommend it? Has it helped you?

OP
michael94

michael94

Just curious what your opinion on Guaifenesin is now that some time has past. I did a Guaifenesin search on this forum and see you had posted a few times. Do you still recommend it? Has it helped you?
I wouldn't recommend it lightly, PeatMoss. I think it can be a very useful tool, but requires good calcium status and isn't a replacement for a sound lifestyle and way of eating.

Michael

peatmoss

@michael94 you seemed to speak highly of it in the past. Was there something that happened in your experience that turned you off from it?

OP
michael94

michael94

@michael94 you seemed to speak highly of it in the past. Was there something that happened in your experience that turned you off from it?
When I found it most useful I had very good calcium status, if that is something you can quantify, and wasnt working a high stress job. However a lot of stress and some tragic situations led me to not be able to rely upon it as much as I had in the past. I still think it is useful, and in fact could be more useful again to me in the future as I overcome some trauma I've had to deal with - but it's hard work, persistence and some creativity that has been helping with that - not a supplement or what have you

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom