Growth Hormone Antagonist

hiconscience

hey! I was wondering if there are any supplements from peaty approved brands or otherwise that lower growth hormone. I have a family member that has high GH and PRL. she is on a prolactin reducer but it hasn't seemed to effect her GH. any input would be highly appreciated!
@haidut

J

jb116

Sugar, and keeping blood sugar even and replenished is probably the safest and cheapest option.

haidut

Forum Supporter
hey! I was wondering if there are any supplements from peaty approved brands or otherwise that lower growth hormone. I have a family member that has high GH and PRL. she is on a prolactin reducer but it hasn't seemed to effect her GH. any input would be highly appreciated!
@haidut

Aside from the cypro mentioned by Joeyd, other ergot derivatives like bromocriptine, lisuride, metergoline, cabergoline, etc also reduce GH. Progesterone, thyroid, CO2, methylene blue, glycine/gelatin, emodin, vitamin K, etc have all been shown to lower GH as well. Elevated GH is usually a sign of stress and usually goes away when the stress issue is addressed but blocking the stress signal with pregnenolone/cypro seems to work well if quick remedy is desired.

guapeat

I suffer from acromegaly. That means that a pituitary adenoma causes elevated PRL/HGH and IGF-1. I have tried all the nutritional recommendations haidut made above for the last 3 years without result. I want to avoid surgury so now I will start cabergoline to see how that goes. Does anyone know if low dose aromatase blocker could reduce the growth hormones? And what would be the mechanism by which thyroid lowers the growth hormones?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals