Grounding experiment 1

AdoTintor

I've been experimenting with grounding using a wire that stretches from the garden all the way upstairs to my bedroom. I wrap the wire around my toe at night and feel like a John Doe with a tag on his toe. I've shaved off a bit of the plastic from the wire at the various places I stand or sit during the day. Particularly I stand on the wire while at my standing-desk. I can notice when I touch the wire, there is a feeling. So far so good.

Then I started to use my tri-meter to measure the elctromagnetic field. I find that when grounded either in bed or next to computer the electro field around me increases, as measured by the tri-meter held close to chest but pointing outwards, INCREASEs. As soon as I touch the wire it jumps up a massive amount. So I think the grounding causes me to become the conductor. I assume this is not good - I've stopped grounding whist inside.

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

So crazy thing - I've been trying out walking barefoot in the concrete for the past week - feels pretty good

My toes have now spread out a lot more and the bottom of my foot has gotten a lot stronger/thicker

The only issue is I get very hypermetabolic when I do this - my metabolism speeds up way too fast

I'm hoping the body eventually regulates this - I'm wondering how cavemen and animals are able to be grounded 24/7 without suffering from hyperthyroidism
I’ve also been walking a lot on concrete.
The constant pressure and friction would trigger keratin production and eventually thicken the skin on soles which regulates the charge transfer.
I get hypermetabolic too after several hours, I suddenly feel the urge to wear shoes or “unground”. Difficult to describe the feeling.

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

I've been experimenting with grounding using a wire that stretches from the garden all the way upstairs to my bedroom. I wrap the wire around my toe at night and feel like a John Doe with a tag on his toe. I've shaved off a bit of the plastic from the wire at the various places I stand or sit during the day. Particularly I stand on the wire while at my standing-desk. I can notice when I touch the wire, there is a feeling. So far so good.

Then I started to use my tri-meter to measure the elctromagnetic field. I find that when grounded either in bed or next to computer the electro field around me increases, as measured by the tri-meter held close to chest but pointing outwards, INCREASEs. As soon as I touch the wire it jumps up a massive amount. So I think the grounding causes me to become the conductor. I assume this is not good - I've stopped grounding whist inside.
What model is your meter, can you share the values that it’s reading in different situations and the units of measurements?
If you are near electric fields (every appliance that is plugged in creates an electric field whether it is turned on or not) it’s probably still be better to be grounded rather than ungrounded.
The induced current would drain away from the surface of your skin to the ground. So the meter might simply measure the transfer of charge between the source of the electric field and the ground, through your skin surface.
Otherwise the electric fields will induce intracorporal currents that will have either beneficial or detrimental effects depending on your physiology, on the intensity and frequency of the electric field etc.
Also keep in mind that when you are grounded your body gets a negative potential of ~200 millivolts relative to ground. But you mentioned the high readings are when near computer or in bed, which suggest it’s the AC fields from the wiring in the walls.

RealNeat

What model is your meter, can you share the values that it’s reading in different situations and the units of measurements?
If you are near electric fields (every appliance that is plugged in creates an electric field whether it is turned on or not) it’s probably still be better to be grounded rather than ungrounded.
The induced current would drain away from the surface of your skin to the ground. So the meter might simply measure the transfer of charge between the source of the electric field and the ground, through your skin surface.
Otherwise the electric fields will induce intracorporal currents that will have either beneficial or detrimental effects depending on your physiology, on the intensity and frequency of the electric field etc.
Also keep in mind that when you are grounded your body gets a negative potential of ~200 millivolts relative to ground. But you mentioned the high readings are when near computer or in bed, which suggest it’s the AC fields from the wiring in the walls.
I have found that besides dirty electricity filters 3 prong plug switches, which can be bought for around 5 dollars a piece, are great at eliminating electrical fields from appliances. Though minuscule, it also eliminates the need to plug and unplug exposing one to more DE and just general inconvenience.

It's a small plug with a switch on the side that plugs into the outlet before the appliance.

If one doesn't mind a short pulse of RF, the remote controlled switches are also very convenient for this purpose. Some come with the ability to turn on and off 6 different outlets through the remote. Note that this does not depend on WiFi, do not accidentally purchase a "smart" plug.

JamesGatz

I’ve also been walking a lot on concrete.
The constant pressure and friction would trigger keratin production and eventually thicken the skin on soles which regulates the charge transfer.
Thats a good point did not think of that but it makes a lot of sense

Deer have hoovers, lions/canines have rough paws, etc. all thicker/rougher textures probably reduce the flow of electrons to protect from hyperthyroidism

In that case i will try to get the bottom of my feet as thick as possible

AdoTintor

I dismantled my earthing wire in disgust, but perhaps I've been a bit hasty. I just set it up again to get the readings which are 13V/m standing at my monitor+keyboard but not touching anything. Then it jumps to 30V/m when I touch the grounding wire. I have a TriField EMF meter model TF2 and I put it on ELEC/weighted to make this reading.

Although the field shoots up when I ground myself I cannot actually be conducting any current because I am not touching anything and standing in flipflops. So it must be that I distort the fields coming from the screen/keyboard and somehow increase the field just in front of me. As you say this may not be an issue. However, you mention that the field may induce a current across my skin or something like that.

In one sentence what is grounding meant to be doing? Stop me from becoming charged? How can one measure if it is working?

I don't usually stand close to my laptop, just a keyboard and screen. However, I notice is that the ELEC field around a laptop is insane when it is not plugged in for charging (370V/m) and goes down to 5V/m when charger is plugged in. So never, never use a laptop with just the battery! Also my ceiling is an absolute disgrace, producing readings of 100V/m.

RealNeat

I dismantled my earthing wire in disgust, but perhaps I've been a bit hasty. I just set it up again to get the readings which are 13V/m standing at my monitor+keyboard but not touching anything. Then it jumps to 30V/m when I touch the grounding wire. I have a TriField EMF meter model TF2 and I put it on ELEC/weighted to make this reading.

Although the field shoots up when I ground myself I cannot actually be conducting any current because I am not touching anything and standing in flipflops. So it must be that I distort the fields coming from the screen/keyboard and somehow increase the field just in front of me. As you say this may not be an issue. However, you mention that the field may induce a current across my skin or something like that.

In one sentence what is grounding meant to be doing? Stop me from becoming charged? How can one measure if it is working?

I don't usually stand close to my laptop, just a keyboard and screen. However, I notice is that the ELEC field around a laptop is insane when it is not plugged in for charging (370V/m) and goes down to 5V/m when charger is plugged in. So never, never use a laptop with just the battery! Also my ceiling is an absolute disgrace, producing readings of 100V/m.
Your laptop charger must have a ground. Because on laptops with no ground working plugged in measures much worse than off of battery. I think it also matters how close the charger converter brick is to your body. Metal/ aluminum laptops (like Apple) are usually worse.

JamesGatz

Thats a good point did not think of that but it makes a lot of sense

Deer have hoovers, lions/canines have rough paws, etc. all thicker/rougher textures probably reduce the flow of electrons to protect from hyperthyroidism

In that case i will try to get the bottom of my feet as thick as possible
I've been walking barefoot for almost a month now on concrete and rocky ground and the benefits are POWERFUL - even if I step on glass it doesnt bother me much

my feet have gotten very STRONG and my toes have GOTTEN spread out - I can actually pick up things with my toes off the floor almost like hands

I am now waking up to the extent of damage shoes have down all those years - I really dont want to wear shoes ever again

Last edited:

JamesGatz

Also - I remember someone on the forum was telling me this (can't remember who)

but if you have multiple electrical outlets in a specific room you can become Hypermetabolic/too grounded

the bed in my room had that problem - theres 3 electrical outlets in that room and its next to my kitchen so 10 feet from a fridge - i get hypermetabolic just being in that room

If you have this problem with dealing with too electricity in a room you can bring in wood planks to bring down the electricity level - i used wood planks to cover the outlets and some more wood planks to create space between the fridge and my bed - now the room is extremely tolerable - that will do a lot of work to unground the room and even out the electricity throughout the room

JamesGatz

I experimented with sleeping on the floor last night/grounded sleep - the experience was incredible - I cant tolerate polyester mattresses anymore even with the wool comforter I just hate them - I take my wool comforter and place it on the floor and just sleep on it

It feels rejuvenating and my hair/nails grew FAST in that time frame - a weeks worth of growth in one night

Even if you have NO HAIR AT ALL I swear if you just remain grounded/and have grounded sleep your hair will start EXPLODING in growth

On a side note - I was awakened at 2:30 AM by a family of raccoons trying to break into my house to grab my candy off of the floor - now that is an interesting story

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

I experimented with sleeping on the floor last night/grounded sleep - the experience was incredible - I cant tolerate polyester mattresses anymore even with the wool comforter I just hate them - I take my wool comforter and place it on the floor and just sleep on it

It feels rejuvenating and my hair/nails grew FAST in that time frame - a weeks worth of growth in one night

Even if you have NO HAIR AT ALL I swear if you just remain grounded/and have grounded sleep your hair will start EXPLODING in growth

On a side note - I was awakened at 2:30 AM by a family of raccoons trying to break into my house to grab my candy off of the floor - now that is an interesting story
I’ve been doing the same for the last 7-8 months. Wool topper directly on the floor. Your head should be towards south in line with the Earth’s magnetic pull.
Head towards east is also fine, it improves memory and concentration.

JamesGatz

A couple thoughts I've been having

1) Surely being barefoot or wearing electrically conductive shoes in trains or walking past an electric generator on sidewalks is dangerous
Ive been spending a lot of time outside walking barefoot and when I walk near a train station or generator I get so hypermetabolic that it feels like I will have a heart attack

I can't even step on a train wearing leather soled shoes or it feels like im going to pass out from all the electricity running through me

09B1C6EE-84FB-4ACE-BDB8-AB8D2562277A.jpeg

2) does grounding make you more likely to be struck by lightning ? If electric insulators deter lightning then surely if our body is giving off major charge from high metabolism we are more likely to be struck by lightning maybe

2119B459-4468-4331-8D20-A2E230CDE232.jpeg

3) How does the body respond to excess electrical charge from above ground?

Example: I have power lines running through my backyard - if I stand right below it - I get extremely hypermetabolic - how does the body respond to this kind of stress if consistently exposed

Will my bones or skin grow more dense to shield my brain/thyroid from the electricity? And if so - does this become advantageous when being exposed to emf from a phone or computer?

D82160A5-7BF1-48F3-8CD9-E437CA23C099.jpeg

RealNeat

You should make a documentary of your life and stories it's very entertaining lol
A couple thoughts I've been having

1) Surely being barefoot or wearing electrically conductive shoes in trains or walking past an electric generator on sidewalks is dangerous
Ive been spending a lot of time outside walking barefoot and when I walk near a train station or generator I get so hypermetabolic that it feels like I will have a heart attack

I can't even step on a train wearing leather soled shoes or it feels like im going to pass out from all the electricity running through me

View attachment 40786

2) does grounding make you more likely to be struck by lightning ? If electric insulators deter lightning then surely if our body is giving off major charge from high metabolism we are more likely to be struck by lightning maybe

View attachment 40787

Example: I have power lines running through my backyard - if I stand right below it - I get extremely hypermetabolic - how does the body respond to this kind of stress if consistently exposed

Will my bones or skin grow more dense to shield my brain/thyroid from the electricity? And if so - does this become advantageous when being exposed to emf from a phone or computer?

View attachment 40789
how do you know it's hyper metabolism and not just electricity using you as a conduit. I used to play with my friends as a kid at a old hotel, it had marble floors and we'd go barefoot and touch the metal fridge and we'd laugh because our in entire body, fingers and toes would tingle and buzz. I'd never do such a thing now, but I think you may be getting a similar effect and it's messing with your nervous system and potentially your heart.

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

View attachment 40789

JamesGatz

You should make a documentary of your life and stories it's very entertaining lol

how do you know it's hyper metabolism and not just electricity using you as a conduit. I used to play with my friends as a kid at a old hotel, it had marble floors and we'd go barefoot and touch the metal fridge and we'd laugh because our in entire body, fingers and toes would tingle and buzz. I'd never do such a thing now, but I think you may be getting a similar effect and it's messing with your nervous system and potentially your heart.

I think you guys are right - I actually think my skin is starting to get thicker everywhere from exposing myself to electricity - it feels like if something hits me it doesn't hurt as much or right now it feels like if I got stabbed or shot my skin would be a lot more resistant to being hurt

It seems that animals in the wild have much thicker skin than people - for example shooting a bear, large primate, or lion I believe is a lot harder to bring down the animal versus bringing down a person - I wonder if they all develop thicker skin from grounding 24/7 - as a protective mechanism from becoming hypermetabolic

View: https://youtu.be/Kw6ZG860mbI

I was watching this video of an eel electrocuting a gator to death - the way the gator reacts to belng shocked is similar to what happens to me to a much smaller extent of course - I wonder how electric eels are able to tolerate voltages that high

akgrrrl

how do you know it's hyper metabolism and not just electricity using you as a conduit. I used to play with my friends as a kid at a old hotel, it had marble floors and we'd go barefoot and touch the metal fridge and we'd laugh because our in entire body, fingers and toes would tingle and buzz. I'd never do such a thing now, but I think you may be getting a similar effect and it's messing with your nervous system and potentially your

YES! Thankyou for finding and posting!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals