Grounding experiment 1

RealNeat

No, I had a severe form of covid with all the associated symptoms. I had constant chest pain for a month post-recovery.
I am normally not electrosensitive.
The heart is one of the most electrical active tissue in the body and any inflammation in that area is likely to make you electrosensitive.
Electrosensitivity was just a symptom post covid.
I haven’t used tents and not really planning to but they do work.
Simply having a metal mesh connected to the ground wire will pick up electric fields from the air and drain them to the ground. So basically a grounded tent will reduce the fields by itself even if you don’t go inside the tent.
Similarly, that dirty electricity filter you mentioned will reduce the high frequencies on all of your outlets as long as it’s plugged in almost anywhere in your house.
I think there would have to be many more depending on the number of circuits, they have a heavier duty one for that purpose. They work differently than a green wave or Stetzer. But even still Stetzer filters for example will buzz and hum when overloaded and require measuring to bring down levels in each circuit. I have never measured a difference with my meter when making an RF sink via grounding, I would do it purely to prevent conductive resonance on the tent. Have you ever experimented with that concept and seen a measurable difference?

Speaking of using metal mesh to harness fields, it reminds me of the way Aires Tech claims to work. With some studies on their website to confirm it's doing something. Apparently it started as a way to research minimizing the negative health effects of military radar operations?

Last edited:
OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

I think there would have to be many more depending on the number of circuits, they have a heavier duty one for that purpose. They work differently than a green wave or Stetzer. But even still Stetzer filters for example will buzz and hum when overloaded and require measuring to bring down levels in each circuit. I have never measured a difference with my meter when making an RF sink via grounding, I would do it purely to prevent conductive resonance on the tent. Have you ever experimented with that concept and seen a measurable difference?

Speaking of using metal mesh to harness fields, it reminds me of the way Aires Tech claims to work. With some studies on their website to confirm it's doing something. Apparently it started as a way to research minimizing the negative health effects of military radar operations?

I was on my mobile earlier and had only briefly checked their page. Based on their description, the NCB does only two things:
- "Ground your body more safely with the NCB"
- "Eliminates ground current EMF Eliminates dirty electricity EMF Reduces electric field EMF."

Which means it's basically a Stetzer-like filter with a 1-meghom resistance added to it for safety reasons, to protect you from electrical ground fault.
Nothing wrong with this, but it's 10x overpriced. (the price also includes a "complimentary $99 value 15-minute consulting session with its inventor, Andrew McAfee").
A 1 meghom resistor costs $0.06 and a Stetzer filter goes for $35. There may be different approaches in filtering out dirty electricity, some more expensive than others, but I doubt the NCB is superior to a basic Stetzer filter in that regard.
And most earthing products already come with this built-in resistor for protection, especially the ESD wrist straps and mats used for electronics assembly.
But that resistor does impede the flow of electrons. It will take longer for a charge to find its way to the ground or from the ground to your body.
In practice it probably doesn't matter, it would be like a fraction of a second instead of instantaneously without the resistor in place. And there are quite a few studies now using grounding pads that definitely have a safety resistor and still found benefits.
It's obviously a good thing to have, because as little as 30 milliamperes can cause a heart attack and death. I did get a stray voltage once and that's when I stopped grounding at the wall outlet.

I haven't done any experiments at all with RF/microwave, because I have to buy a good meter first, I don't have one. I know it's tricky and neither the EMF tents work as advertised, you can still get a cellular signal inside. Faraday cages are not really effective for high frequency waves. But for electric fields, a metal mesh works very well and I tested that multiple times. It's nothing extraordinary, any appliance that has a metal case which is connected to the ground wire will have almost no measurable electrical field. If you are using incandescent light therapy in winter it's a good idea to ground the lamp.
Airestech looks interesting, thanks for sharing. I'm checking out their website now.

Makrosky

I have been grounding myself on my outdoor concrete lately, and it really does seem to make a difference. It seems to be calming and energizing at the same time, like it clears my head.
How do you do it? Just lay on the concrete floor? I can't see it on the pic.

Makrosky

You should play with a multimeter and see how conductive your floors and walls are, the running water, faucets, pipes etc.

I found that I am slightly grounded when barefoot on my wooden floor, grounded when touching any of the walls (even gypsum board walls) and certain tiles in the bathroom are very grounded (on some tiles I get a reading of -200 millivolts).
How do you measure this exactly?

You put the multimeter in voltage mode, right. Then where do you place the red and the black ends?

Makrosky

A bit offtopic: It is incredible how a mild summer is super good for health. After last year non-existen summer I had forgot. Amazing really.

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

You put the multimeter in voltage mode, right. Then where do you place the red and the black ends?
You put it in DC voltage mode (not AC), and choose a smaller range in millivolts.
The black probe should be placed on a ground source and you hold the red probe tight between your fingers (or on other part of your body).
If you read a difference in potentials then it means your body is grounded.
While holding the black probe on the ground source and red probe between your fingers you start touching the floor barefoot, or different objects with the other hand or with your feet. Once you get a reading it means that the object you are touching is grounded, therefore your body is as well.
The idea is to have two points of contact with the ground on your body in order to create a closed circuit that can be measured with the multimeter.
At one point you are connected to the ground through the multimeter, and second point by touching another grounded object.
You can also stick the probes into the ground outdoors, a couple feet apart, and it will read fhe difference in potentials between those points.

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

2CB0F279-3F98-4C93-8691-E273DAC424FF.jpeg

How do you do it? Just lay on the concrete floor? I can't see it on the pic.
I lay with my back on the concrete and my rear, legs and feet on the stone. I roll onto my stomach too. I dug out a little corner of my grass out to have a little dirt to rub on my legs today and get my feet into. I was out there for about an hour and a half this morning.

Attachments

• 6E22FD46-37AF-4A47-94EB-BDE861CFFAE6.jpeg
    6E22FD46-37AF-4A47-94EB-BDE861CFFAE6.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
  • E6EEE613-FB65-483C-830E-4922225997CB.jpeg
    E6EEE613-FB65-483C-830E-4922225997CB.jpeg
    948 KB · Views: 11

RealNeat

You put it in DC voltage mode (not AC), and choose a smaller range in millivolts.
The black probe should be placed on a ground source and you hold the red probe tight between your fingers (or on other part of your body).
If you read a difference in potentials then it means your body is grounded.
While holding the black probe on the ground source and red probe between your fingers you start touching the floor barefoot, or different objects with the other hand or with your feet. Once you get a reading it means that the object you are touching is grounded, therefore your body is as well.
The idea is to have two points of contact with the ground on your body in order to create a closed circuit that can be measured with the multimeter.
At one point you are connected to the ground through the multimeter, and second point by touching another grounded object.
You can also stick the probes into the ground outdoors, a couple feet apart, and it will read fhe difference in potentials between those points.
Why DC and not AC?

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

It happened - CRY ABOUT IT

I can grow anyone and any body part from age 1 to age 99+ in a very short amount of time
Growth can be triggered by electric, magnetic and electromagnetic fields of certain frequencies and intensities. Plants grow tall and luxurious around power lines, but a similar effect exists in mammals too.
I believe the African neck rings for neck elongation have an electromagnetic effect as well, not just by pressure.
It is a brass coil which itself is an electromagnetic device. The magnetic field of the body generates an EMF in the coil.

36E8C5A6-AF2D-4C43-B2B3-FFF2E23F9F45.jpeg

This is a blog post summarizing a few studies on this topic

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

@miquelangeles sorry for the bother, but just curious about this.
AC mode is calibrated for the 60 or 50 Hz “man-made” alternating current.
You can measure AC in certain areas such as near high voltage power lines which are grounded. Or wherever there is a leakage current. But it will be man made current.
Telluric currents are extremely low frequency and voltage, as low as 0.01 Hz although there are very high frequencies as well, I believe from solar activity.
In addition, even if you wanted to measure AC not all multimeters measure AC in millivolts range so likely it won’t show anything unless it’s 100+ volts. Whereas for DC, even the cheapest multimeters can measure it in millivolts.
The difference in potential you get between your body and the earth is between a few tens of millivolts to a few hundred millivolts depending on skin moisture, contact surface area, resistance.

Inaut

Thanks for mentioning reductive stress. I wasn't familiar with this until yesterday when unexpectedly I measured again a positive potential on my body while grounding indoors. I am recovering from the current Omicron variant so I figured I might have an excess of electrons due to the inflammation. And I also supplemented some ubiquinol which might have contributed to it. I wasn't aware that there are quite a few pathological conditions associated with an excess of electrons, and even a small excess of electrons can be detrimental.

It was interesting that I was having this discharge of electrons only through my feet (when grounding my feet), but when grounding my hands and upper body I was getting a negative potential (receiving electrons). Later when I grounded again, it also started with a positive voltage of around 100 millivolts and over the course of several minutes it decreased steadily and went into the negative range. The beauty of grounding is this normalizing effect, both for excess and deficiency.

I've been wrapping my neck with the copper cable and the relief of symptoms is almost instant. So the effect seems more obvious when grounding specific areas of inflammation. If you're in good health with no injuries you'll notice just the relaxing and normalizing effect. I believe that poultices and folk remedies such as putting raw potatoes or onions in your socks or around the neck for colds work in the same way, they absorb or donate electrons. The potato battery is a popular experiment.

Funny how I also started by touching the grounding parts in the outlets. I had the bad covid in December and pericarditis + hyperthyroidism afterwards. Not just arrhythmia but also electric jolts in my body. Just one minute of touching the outlet ground would completely restore my homeostasis for a few hours.

You probably know the study about polyester underwear being a 100% effective contraceptive for men. Miscarriages are also tied to polyester underwear. The electrostatic charge generated by the polyester deactivates the sperm.

Regarding metal jewelry I think the effects are more subtle, more towards the metaphysical side.
Most piercings are actually resonators (if they are in the form of a ring that is interrupted), basically a coil with a single turn of wire.
They are also called Lakhovsky coils. If you are familiar with Georges Lakhovksy his work is very interesting.
Travis also posted a thread here in 2016 George Lakhovsky
Lakhovsky published a book called "The Secret of Life: Cosmic Rays and Radiations of Living Beings" detailing his experiments.
Now regarding the piercings it's hard to tell what effects they have.
The oscillator frequency depends on the length of the ring, thickness and alloy, and each frequency will have different effects in theory so it's impossible to tell.
I wear a copper bracelet in the form of interrupted ring (Lakhovsky resonator) and my synchronicities have increased dramatically since I started wearing it. I have no logical explanation for this, it's just what I experience.
I used to be skeptical about all these things, until I started experimenting with expensive Hi-Fi audio equipment and DIY conductors.
Take a pair of speaker cables for example, made of silver or copper.
Put a cotton jacket on them, the sound will be different. Put them in a PVC tube, the sound will be different again. Coat them in silk, again they will sound different.
There is no doubt that the fabric we wear has an impact on physiology, which is all electrical. Whether one is better than the other I don't know. But we do know that polyester is bad. @JamesGatz has experimented with different fabrics and jewelry.

JamesGatz

So crazy thing - I've been trying out walking barefoot in the concrete for the past week - feels pretty good

My toes have now spread out a lot more and the bottom of my foot has gotten a lot stronger/thicker

The only issue is I get very hypermetabolic when I do this - my metabolism speeds up way too fast

I'm hoping the body eventually regulates this - I'm wondering how cavemen and animals are able to be grounded 24/7 without suffering from hyperthyroidism

Vileplume

Thank you for this thread—those visuals from your experiment are really an attention grabber.

I live in a crowded city (not too much longer) and have carpet flooring--I don't know if I've come into direct contact with the earth in several weeks.

Reading everyone’s comments jolted me down the street to the park, and my main question is: can someone gain substantial benefits from grounding once a day outside, without using any grounding material inside the home? How long do the benefits of say, one hour walking in the grass, last?

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

Thank you for this thread—those visuals from your experiment are really an attention grabber.

I live in a crowded city (not too much longer) and have carpet flooring--I don't know if I've come into direct contact with the earth in several weeks.

Reading everyone’s comments jolted me down the street to the park, and my main question is: can someone gain substantial benefits from grounding once a day outside, without using any grounding material inside the home? How long do the benefits of say, one hour walking in the grass, last?
For general health grounding outdoors is preferred, and one hour per day is enough to get the benefits. If there is an inflammatory condition, more sessions per day may provide more benefits and grounding the affected parts of the body using grounding patches or pads is even more effective. I've done it to speed up wound healing and also grounded my neck when I had Omicron several weeks ago.
You also get in contact with the earth every time you take a bath or shower (although a shower lasts 8 minutes on average which isn't long enough). It's a very effective grounding method on par with swimming in the sea or in a lake.

SamYo123

So crazy thing - I've been trying out walking barefoot in the concrete for the past week - feels pretty good

My toes have now spread out a lot more and the bottom of my foot has gotten a lot stronger/thicker

The only issue is I get very hypermetabolic when I do this - my metabolism speeds up way too fast

I'm hoping the body eventually regulates this - I'm wondering how cavemen and animals are able to be grounded 24/7 without suffering from hyperthyroidism
Better environments