Grounding experiment 1

JamesGatz

Crazy experience I had:

I noticed the floor of the room I use a computer in is lined with plastic - the floor is wood but has a thin layer of plastic on top - this room always makes me hypo metabolic and depressed and I am always unable to tolerate a computer for longer hours in it

Today I took a leather shoe lace and put one end in my backyard and the other end touching a leather pad I stand on

Immediately all my hypometabolic symptoms went away - I also don't crave going outside much when I do this so I suspect the body actually craves/needs grounding if you haven't been doing it and not grounding is a stressor in itself

Now my issue is I'm finding it difficult to stay in the middle - too much grounding and I become hypermetabolic but too little and I become hypo metabolic

Grounding is quite important/underrated factors in resolving health issues and I think would solve many different health issues people are experiencing on this forum especially

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

Crazy experience I had:

I noticed the floor of the room I use a computer in is lined with plastic - the floor is wood but has a thin layer of plastic on top - this room always makes me hypo metabolic and depressed and I am always unable to tolerate a computer for longer hours in it

Today I took a leather shoe lace and put one end in my backyard and the other end touching a leather pad I stand on

Immediately all my hypometabolic symptoms went away - I also don't crave going outside much when I do this so I suspect the body actually craves/needs grounding if you haven't been doing it and not grounding is a stressor in itself

Now my issue is I'm finding it difficult to stay in the middle - too much grounding and I become hypermetabolic but too little and I become hypo metabolic

Grounding is quite important/underrated factors in resolving health issues and I think would solve many different health issues people are experiencing on this forum especially

Grounding is a VERY underrated factor in health and its effects are even more obvious when there is an acute inflammatory event.

You should play with a multimeter and see how conductive your floors and walls are, the running water, faucets, pipes etc.

I found that I am slightly grounded when barefoot on my wooden floor, grounded when touching any of the walls (even gypsum board walls) and certain tiles in the bathroom are very grounded (on some tiles I get a reading of -200 millivolts).

Several days ago I got a stray current while grounding at the outlet using a copper cable and it scared me a bit. It's an office building and who knows what faulty equipment someone plugged in somewhere. Grounding mats and anti-static wrist straps usually have a 1 megaohm resistor for safety reasons and will limit the current flowing through the body to less than 0.5 mA. But I have a feeling that it would impede the electron flow when grounding.

So I stopped using the wall outlet ground completely and now I connect the copper cable to the metal hose supplying water to the sink.

Three days ago I caught covid again. It's mild but the symptoms are very annoying - throat, nose, irritated airways, mild cough, some fatigue and woozy head.

Today I started grounding my neck by wrapping a copper cable around and I feel an instant anti-inflammatory and calming effect, and my breathing improves.

There are actually a few studies on earthing/grounding for COVID-19.

See this pre-print from Iraq: http://dx.doi.org/10.31219/osf.io/62chz

There was spectacular response in a severely ill patient who was unable to speak due to dyspnea with blood oxygen level 38% on continuous oxygen supply. On the second day of three hours daily earthing, his oxygen level raised to 95% with oxygen supply and 77% without oxygen supply. After 1-3 days of earthing, most patients revealed improvement of the following symptoms: fever, dyspnea, cough, weakness, headache, chest pain, taste and smell sense loss, anorexia, and body pain.

Ben.

Where did you purchase them?

James already answered altho he seems to be rich because thoose shoes are hella expensive. Im also more of a barefoot shoe kind of guy. Here's 2 more links if someone is still looking:

harmony783
barefoot finder grounded

You can see in the photos. There is an ungrounded copper control, the third flower.

I've seen that. Should've phrased it differently.

I wonder how different metals/trace elements affect us and our physiologigy when grounding. And does it affect the effects/benefits of grounding? How big is the difference of grounding with copper than, lets say, silver? Grounding shoes or sheets sometimes are made with and use silver. Does the metal composition in our body influence this?
Grounding is a VERY underrated factor in health and its effects are even more obvious when there is an acute inflammatory event.

I guess so. Altough its effects are kinda elusive to me. With a grounding sheet i once had the best sleep of my life but afterwards every further night was either normal or bad with it.

Tried grounding the past week or two now, even went barefoot trough the wood for 30 mins but somehow the most noticable effect is infront of my window on the grass with barefeet. Which is wierd because there is a garage under that area which should actually interfere with electrons/photons traveling properly. and i did barefoot sessions in 4 different locations thus far.

I bought some handmade leathershoes with no waterproofing and went for a 2 hour walk but i can't say it was quite the same as being actually barefoot.
Another anecdote is that sun and grounding together have restored colour and visual signs of health in my hands for a few days.

Three days ago I caught covid again. It's mild but the symptoms are very annoying - throat, nose, irritated airways, mild cough, some fatigue and woozy head.

Today I started grounding my neck by wrapping a copper cable around and I feel an instant anti-inflammatory and calming effect, and my breathing improves.

There are actually a few studies on earthing/grounding for COVID-19.

See this pre-print from Iraq: http://dx.doi.org/10.31219/osf.io/62chz

Cool. Your woundhealing experiment seems to have similarities with this study:

The effects of grounding (earthing) on inflammation, the immune response, wound healing, and prevention and treatment of chronic inflammatory and autoimmune diseases

Of which i found the following part super intriguing (especially the last part):

"It is not widely appreciated that collagen and other structural proteins are semiconductors. This concept was introduced by Albert Szent-Györgyi in the Korányi memorial lecture in Budapest, Hungary in 1941. His talk was published in both Science (Towards a New Biochemistry?)35 and Nature (The Study of Energy Levels in Biochemistry).36 The idea that proteins might be semiconductors was immediately and firmly rejected by biochemists. Many modern scientists continue to reject semi-conduction in proteins, because living systems only have trace amounts of silicone, germanium, and compounds of gallium that are the most widely used materials in electronic semiconductor devices. However, there are many ways of making organic semiconductors without using metals. One of the sources of confusion was the widely held belief that water was a mere filler material. We now know that water plays crucial roles in enzymatic activities and semi-conduction. Hydrated proteins actually are semiconductors, and have become important components in the global microelectronics industry. Organic microcircuits are preferred for some applications, because they can be made very small, self-assemble, are robust, and have low energy consumption.37,38

One of the leaders in the field of molecular electronics, NS Hush, has recognized Albert Szent-Györgyi and Robert S Mulliken for providing two concepts fundamental to the industrial applications: theories of biological semi-conduction, and molecular orbital theory, respectively.39 In recent studies, given awards by the Materials Research Society in both Europe and the USA, scientists from Israel made flexible biodegradable semiconductor systems using proteins from human blood, milk, and mucus.40 Silicon, the most widely used semiconducting material, is expensive in the pure form needed for semiconductors, and is inflexible and environmentally problematic. Organic semiconductors are predicted to lead to a new range of flexible and biodegradable computer screens, cell phones, tablets, biosensors, and microprocessor chips. We have come a long way since the early days when semi-conduction in proteins was so thoroughly rejected.41,42,43

Ground substance polyelectrolyte molecules associated with the collagenous connective tissue matrix are charge reservoirs (Figure 12). The matrix is therefore a vast whole-body redox system. The glycosaminoglycans have a high density of negative charges due to the sulfate and carboxylate groups on the uronic acid residues. The matrix is therefore a body-wide system capable of absorbing and donating electrons wherever they are needed to support immune functioning.44 The interiors of cells including the nuclear matrix and DNA are all parts of this biophysical electrical storage and delivery system. The time-course of the effects of grounding on injury repair can be estimated in various ways. First, we know from medical infrared imaging that inflammation begins to subside within 30 minutes of connecting with the earth via a conductive patch placed on the skin.2,3 Secondly, metabolic activity increases during this same period. Specifically, there is an increase in oxygen consumption, pulse rate, and respiratory rate and a decrease in blood oxygenation during 40 minutes of grounding.45 We suspect that the “filling” of the charge reservoirs is a gradual process, possibly because of the enormous number of charged residues on the polyelectrolytes, and because they are located throughout the body. When charge reservoirs are saturated, the body is in a state we refer to as “inflammatory preparedness”. This means that the ground substance, which pervades every part of the body, is ready to quickly deliver antioxidant electrons to any site of injury via the semiconducting collagenous matrix (see Figure 16B)."

Last edited:
OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

@Ben. yes that's the study I mentioned it inspired me to try the wound healing experiment.
Different metals have different effects, and not just in terms of conductivity. Each metal has a different crystal lattice structure which imprints certain characteristics to the electric fields and will prioritize certain frequencies. Even when not grounding, metals and jewelry influence physiology as well depending on alloy, shape etc.
And even when inches apart from your body, a metal conductor will have an effect on the physiology and will interact with the bioelectric fields.
This is a good video about how electricity works
View: https://youtu.be/oI_X2cMHNe0

Not to mention the type of fabrics one is wearing, which has an even more profound effect.
I've also had mixed results with grounding pads/cables but I found the issue was mainly with the wall outlet grounds.
I now always measure with a multimeter before grounding myself indoors and make sure I get a negative potential of -40 to -100 millivolts in my body in relation to the same ground source. Healthy cells are said to have a voltage of 70 to 90 millivolts. I have no idea if matching the grounded voltage with the healthy cells voltage has any rationale but I found that this voltage does not disturb my physiology. I once tried a DIY metal mesh connected through a cable to the wall outlet ground and it was measuring very high - several volts. It was either acting as an antenna for other electric fields in the building or it was pulling more voltage through the copper cable. When I tried sleeping with my feet on it, within 30 minutes I was waking up with jolts and muscle twitches. That was before I started measuring the potentials.
The ground currents are variable during the day/night and seasons and it depends largely on the tropical storms activity.
I also had mixed experiences when grounding barefoot on the grass. I once watered an area of my lawn with the purpose of improving its conductivity and therefore my grounding experience. But to my surprise, when I measured my body I was getting a positive potential. Which I believe it means electrons were actually leaving my body.
Similarly, in my garden I have a long and thick metal wire (not grounded) supporting some grape vines and trees, and when I raise my hand and touch it I rapidly feel numbness. When I measured my body potential while touching it, I was getting several hundreds millivolts positive potential, electrons leaving my body. When I raise my hand to touch other metal bars which are grounded I get no numbness feeling at all.
Also, for some reason in the apartment of a relative I was constantly reading a positive potential when trying to ground at the wall outlet.
I also measured my body potential barefoot on the lawn in the vicinity of an AC powered outdoor lamp, and I was reading a positive potential which means the AC electric field of the lamp was inducing currents in my body and causing a higher DC potential relative to the earth potential.
I also found that AC electric fields are not necessarily bad, as long as they are in the right amount they can be a source of electrons. (The downside is that all your cells oscillate at 50/60Hz). I often turn off all electricity from the breaker panel when sleeping to reduce electric fields. But in December when I had covid first time, I found that I actually NEEDED to keep the electricity on in order to be able to sleep, and I can tell that it wasn't placebo. I think that I was in such a depleted state that the electric fields were actually helping me. Now when I sleep with electricity on I wake up more energized than when it's turned off, but most of the time I keep it off.

crestind

The only thing I can think of which might pose a problen to the results of this experiment. Is there any mild, induced current on your ground line? While you have a separate control with a piece of copper in the liquid, the copper is primarily in its insoluble metallic state. If a weak voltage was present in the ground somehow, it would be acting on that copper wire and oxidizing tiny quantitied of it into a a soluble form, perhaps.

Otherwise very interesting results.

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

The only thing I can think of which might pose a problen to the results of this experiment. Is there any mild, induced current on your ground line? While you have a separate control with a piece of copper in the liquid, the copper is primarily in its insoluble metallic state. If a weak voltage was present in the ground somehow, it would be acting on that copper wire and oxidizing tiny quantitied of it into a a soluble form, perhaps.

Otherwise very interesting results.

That’s a good point. I guess several other controls with silver, aluminum and stainless steel cable would have been informative.
If you are referring to the ground line having man-made induced currents I don’t think it has relevance because the natural telluric currents measure high enough too.

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

@miquelangeles how could you measure voltage under water? Do you know what it would be in the ocean?
There are lots of currents flowing through the ocean, mainly tidally induced potentials but also vertically differences in salinity, temperature, pressure induce potentials.
It would be difficult to do DIY measurements, they use special electrodes and thousand meters long conductors. But you could take a multimeter to the beach anyway and measure two points at the shoreline where the sand is wet. The direction of the induced telluric currents is said to be perpendicular to the shoreline. The Black Sea is 300km away from my city and I want to check the direction at the shoreline and then on my lawn, if it’s the same then the Black Sea is probably the main source of ground currents in my area.

Ben.

@Ben. yes that's the study I mentioned it inspired me to try the wound healing experiment.
Different metals have different effects, and not just in terms of conductivity. Each metal has a different crystal lattice structure which imprints certain characteristics to the electric fields and will prioritize certain frequencies. Even when not grounding, metals and jewelry influence physiology as well depending on alloy, shape etc.
And even when inches apart from your body, a metal conductor will have an effect on the physiology and will interact with the bioelectric fields.
This is a good video about how electricity works
View: https://youtu.be/oI_X2cMHNe0

Not to mention the type of fabrics one is wearing, which has an even more profound effect.
I've also had mixed results with grounding pads/cables but I found the issue was mainly with the wall outlet grounds.
I now always measure with a multimeter before grounding myself indoors and make sure I get a negative potential of -40 to -100 millivolts in my body in relation to the same ground source. Healthy cells are said to have a voltage of 70 to 90 millivolts. I have no idea if matching the grounded voltage with the healthy cells voltage has any rationale but I found that this voltage does not disturb my physiology. I once tried a DIY metal mesh connected through a cable to the wall outlet ground and it was measuring very high - several volts. It was either acting as an antenna for other electric fields in the building or it was pulling more voltage through the copper cable. When I tried sleeping with my feet on it, within 30 minutes I was waking up with jolts and muscle twitches. That was before I started measuring the potentials.
The ground currents are variable during the day/night and seasons and it depends largely on the tropical storms activity.
I also had mixed experiences when grounding barefoot on the grass. I once watered an area of my lawn with the purpose of improving its conductivity and therefore my grounding experience. But to my surprise, when I measured my body I was getting a positive potential. Which I believe it means electrons were actually leaving my body.
Similarly, in my garden I have a long and thick metal wire (not grounded) supporting some grape vines and trees, and when I raise my hand and touch it I rapidly feel numbness. When I measured my body potential while touching it, I was getting several hundreds millivolts positive potential, electrons leaving my body. When I raise my hand to touch other metal bars which are grounded I get no numbness feeling at all.
Also, for some reason in the apartment of a relative I was constantly reading a positive potential when trying to ground at the wall outlet.
I also measured my body potential barefoot on the lawn in the vicinity of an AC powered outdoor lamp, and I was reading a positive potential which means the AC electric field of the lamp was inducing currents in my body and causing a higher DC potential relative to the earth potential.
I also found that AC electric fields are not necessarily bad, as long as they are in the right amount they can be a source of electrons. (The downside is that all your cells oscillate at 50/60Hz). I often turn off all electricity from the breaker panel when sleeping to reduce electric fields. But in December when I had covid first time, I found that I actually NEEDED to keep the electricity on in order to be able to sleep, and I can tell that it wasn't placebo. I think that I was in such a depleted state that the electric fields were actually helping me. Now when I sleep with electricity on I wake up more energized than when it's turned off, but most of the time I keep it off.

Thanks alot for the video, super interesting and helpful.

So with electrons leaving your body in the wet grass would this in realy simplified terms mean "bad" for the body or would it be helpful in cases that haidut and co refer to as reductive stress (to much antioxidants/electron donors for example). On the other hand, charging ones battery may be a better approach than megadosing supraphysioloical amounts of Methylene Blue and Ascorbic Acid altough i have no idea in what dimensions electrons differ from nutritional donors than getting them from grounding etc.. Perhaps im thinking to simplistic here?

As the wierdo that i am i started touching the grounding parts in outlets wether at work or at home and it was very interesting to find some giving me noticable effects and others noone at all.
There are two, one in my bedroom and one at a workstation that upon touching instantly relax chronic tight upper back muscles. Theres also a little twitching in the hands and feet when doing this. Feels like a relaxing zap going trough my body. Altough i don't know what to think of that approach and never did it for more than 3-5 minutes.

Don't have a multimeter so i can only go by feel atm unfortunately.

The point you make about metals and fabrics is both intriguing but also terrifying. Think of people wearing piercings and tattoes for example. The metals one wears makes me wonder which one would be benefitial healthwise and whcih one detrimental? If copper tools for gardening are better than problematic iron, what about the damn earrings and nose rings? Thoose kind of things are laughed/scoffed at as esoteric voodoo however.

One thing that comes to mind for me is Baltic Amber (Succinic Acid) that is worn in certain jewelry/talismans. Succinic accid has been mentioned quite some times on the forum for example by haidut (Cardenosine) and Hans (Succinic Acid Promotes Hypertrophy)for its role in ATP production and there are posts about Vitamin E succinate used as there's been anti-tumor effects demonstrated.

"Succinic Acid is produced by the human body at the rate of 200 grams per day in order to support our well being. When stress levels are high, even more Succinic Acid is produced to support the bodys immune system. You could say that Succinic Acid is our personal rescue agent."

"Succinate is generated in mitochondria via the tricarboxylic acid cycle (TCA). Succinate can exit the mitochondrial matrix and function in the cytoplasm as well as the extracellular space, changing gene expression patterns, modulating epigenetic landscape or demonstrating hormone-like signaling."

Now obviously this is internal application so i wonder what "wearing" amber does? If it does anything at all. I mean we make Succinic Acid on our own.

Hope i am not going to "far out there" or steering the thread into unecessary directions. Either way i agree with akgrrrl and Inaut. Awsome Thread.

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

Thanks alot for the video, super interesting and helpful.

So with electrons leaving your body in the wet grass would this in realy simplified terms mean "bad" for the body or would it be helpful in cases that haidut and co refer to as reductive stress (to much antioxidants/electron donors for example). On the other hand, charging ones battery may be a better approach than megadosing supraphysioloical amounts of Methylene Blue and Ascorbic Acid altough i have no idea in what dimensions electrons differ from nutritional donors than getting them from grounding etc.. Perhaps im thinking to simplistic here?

As the wierdo that i am i started touching the grounding parts in outlets wether at work or at home and it was very interesting to find some giving me noticable effects and others noone at all.
There are two, one in my bedroom and one at a workstation that upon touching instantly relax chronic tight upper back muscles. Theres also a little twitching in the hands and feet when doing this. Feels like a relaxing zap going trough my body. Altough i don't know what to think of that approach and never did it for more than 3-5 minutes.

Don't have a multimeter so i can only go by feel atm unfortunately.

The point you make about metals and fabrics is both intriguing but also terrifying. Think of people wearing piercings and tattoes for example. The metals one wears makes me wonder which one would be benefitial healthwise and whcih one detrimental? If copper tools for gardening are better than problematic iron, what about the damn earrings and nose rings? Thoose kind of things are laughed/scoffed at as esoteric voodoo however.

One thing that comes to mind for me is Baltic Amber (Succinic Acid) that is worn in certain jewelry/talismans. Succinic accid has been mentioned quite some times on the forum for example by haidut (Cardenosine) and Hans (Succinic Acid Promotes Hypertrophy)for its role in ATP production and there are posts about Vitamin E succinate used as there's been anti-tumor effects demonstrated.

"Succinic Acid is produced by the human body at the rate of 200 grams per day in order to support our well being. When stress levels are high, even more Succinic Acid is produced to support the bodys immune system. You could say that Succinic Acid is our personal rescue agent."

"Succinate is generated in mitochondria via the tricarboxylic acid cycle (TCA). Succinate can exit the mitochondrial matrix and function in the cytoplasm as well as the extracellular space, changing gene expression patterns, modulating epigenetic landscape or demonstrating hormone-like signaling."

Now obviously this is internal application so i wonder what "wearing" amber does? If it does anything at all. I mean we make Succinic Acid on our own.

Hope i am not going to "far out there" or steering the thread into unecessary directions. Either way i agree with akgrrrl and Inaut. Awsome Thread.

Thanks for mentioning reductive stress. I wasn't familiar with this until yesterday when unexpectedly I measured again a positive potential on my body while grounding indoors. I am recovering from the current Omicron variant so I figured I might have an excess of electrons due to the inflammation. And I also supplemented some ubiquinol which might have contributed to it. I wasn't aware that there are quite a few pathological conditions associated with an excess of electrons, and even a small excess of electrons can be detrimental.

It was interesting that I was having this discharge of electrons only through my feet (when grounding my feet), but when grounding my hands and upper body I was getting a negative potential (receiving electrons). Later when I grounded again, it also started with a positive voltage of around 100 millivolts and over the course of several minutes it decreased steadily and went into the negative range. The beauty of grounding is this normalizing effect, both for excess and deficiency.

I've been wrapping my neck with the copper cable and the relief of symptoms is almost instant. So the effect seems more obvious when grounding specific areas of inflammation. If you're in good health with no injuries you'll notice just the relaxing and normalizing effect. I believe that poultices and folk remedies such as putting raw potatoes or onions in your socks or around the neck for colds work in the same way, they absorb or donate electrons. The potato battery is a popular experiment.

Funny how I also started by touching the grounding parts in the outlets. I had the bad covid in December and pericarditis + hyperthyroidism afterwards. Not just arrhythmia but also electric jolts in my body. Just one minute of touching the outlet ground would completely restore my homeostasis for a few hours.

You probably know the study about polyester underwear being a 100% effective contraceptive for men. Miscarriages are also tied to polyester underwear. The electrostatic charge generated by the polyester deactivates the sperm.

Regarding metal jewelry I think the effects are more subtle, more towards the metaphysical side.
Most piercings are actually resonators (if they are in the form of a ring that is interrupted), basically a coil with a single turn of wire.
They are also called Lakhovsky coils. If you are familiar with Georges Lakhovksy his work is very interesting.
Travis also posted a thread here in 2016 George Lakhovsky
Lakhovsky published a book called "The Secret of Life: Cosmic Rays and Radiations of Living Beings" detailing his experiments.
Now regarding the piercings it's hard to tell what effects they have.
The oscillator frequency depends on the length of the ring, thickness and alloy, and each frequency will have different effects in theory so it's impossible to tell.
I wear a copper bracelet in the form of interrupted ring (Lakhovsky resonator) and my synchronicities have increased dramatically since I started wearing it. I have no logical explanation for this, it's just what I experience.
I used to be skeptical about all these things, until I started experimenting with expensive Hi-Fi audio equipment and DIY conductors.
Take a pair of speaker cables for example, made of silver or copper.
Put a cotton jacket on them, the sound will be different. Put them in a PVC tube, the sound will be different again. Coat them in silk, again they will sound different.
There is no doubt that the fabric we wear has an impact on physiology, which is all electrical. Whether one is better than the other I don't know. But we do know that polyester is bad. @JamesGatz has experimented with different fabrics and jewelry.

RealNeat

I've been grounding for 6+ months and now I can instantly feel when I am grounded or not. Grounding is the fastest way to re-establish homeostasis.
I've also noticed that I am "mildly" grounded when barefoot in my apartment which has a wooden floor.
I measure between -2 / -10 millivolts when barefoot indoors. And my apartment is on the 3rd floor. The reinforcement steel from the concrete slabs is connected to the ground. Wood is not a great conductor but you still get some electrons passing through it. I've also been sleeping on the floor for the last two months, on a wool topper.
However, I'm not able to sleep a whole night grounded with a mat or copper cables. I have some sensitivity after covid/pericarditis and after an hour or so I start getting mild electroshocks and a buzz feeling inside which instantly goes away if I un-ground myself. Also borderline hyperthyroid which is known to cause increased left-ventricular voltage. The amount of voltage you get from grounding will differ depending on the soil conditions. At my other apartment I was able to sleep grounded several times, but this apt. is located near a large lake and the grounding rod probably has very efficient conductivity in moist soil.
Try grounded sleeping and your experiment again with this, (The NCB from SYB) I dont ground to the ground prong without it and it may even be preferable to grounding in the soil near potential ground currents. Especially if in an apartment. Also depending on where you sleep you could be sleeping over a geopathic stress zone, you can measure it with dowsing rods, its easy to do and I can reproduce the same results blind folded. Ray has even mentioned its validity, they essentially become antennas to the nervous system, it allows us to feel and respond to things subconsciously that we normally wouldnt.

RealNeat

Thanks for mentioning reductive stress. I wasn't familiar with this until yesterday when unexpectedly I measured again a positive potential on my body while grounding indoors. I am recovering from the current Omicron variant so I figured I might have an excess of electrons due to the inflammation. And I also supplemented some ubiquinol which might have contributed to it. I wasn't aware that there are quite a few pathological conditions associated with an excess of electrons, and even a small excess of electrons can be detrimental.

It was interesting that I was having this discharge of electrons only through my feet (when grounding my feet), but when grounding my hands and upper body I was getting a negative potential (receiving electrons). Later when I grounded again, it also started with a positive voltage of around 100 millivolts and over the course of several minutes it decreased steadily and went into the negative range. The beauty of grounding is this normalizing effect, both for excess and deficiency.

I've been wrapping my neck with the copper cable and the relief of symptoms is almost instant. So the effect seems more obvious when grounding specific areas of inflammation. If you're in good health with no injuries you'll notice just the relaxing and normalizing effect. I believe that poultices and folk remedies such as putting raw potatoes or onions in your socks or around the neck for colds work in the same way, they absorb or donate electrons. The potato battery is a popular experiment.

Funny how I also started by touching the grounding parts in the outlets. I had the bad covid in December and pericarditis + hyperthyroidism afterwards. Not just arrhythmia but also electric jolts in my body. Just one minute of touching the outlet ground would completely restore my homeostasis for a few hours.

You probably know the study about polyester underwear being a 100% effective contraceptive for men. Miscarriages are also tied to polyester underwear. The electrostatic charge generated by the polyester deactivates the sperm.

Regarding metal jewelry I think the effects are more subtle, more towards the metaphysical side.
Most piercings are actually resonators (if they are in the form of a ring that is interrupted), basically a coil with a single turn of wire.
They are also called Lakhovsky coils. If you are familiar with Georges Lakhovksy his work is very interesting.
Travis also posted a thread here in 2016 George Lakhovsky
Lakhovsky published a book called "The Secret of Life: Cosmic Rays and Radiations of Living Beings" detailing his experiments.
Now regarding the piercings it's hard to tell what effects they have.
The oscillator frequency depends on the length of the ring, thickness and alloy, and each frequency will have different effects in theory so it's impossible to tell.
I wear a copper bracelet in the form of interrupted ring (Lakhovsky resonator) and my synchronicities have increased dramatically since I started wearing it. I have no logical explanation for this, it's just what I experience.
I used to be skeptical about all these things, until I started experimenting with expensive Hi-Fi audio equipment and DIY conductors.
Take a pair of speaker cables for example, made of silver or copper.
Put a cotton jacket on them, the sound will be different. Put them in a PVC tube, the sound will be different again. Coat them in silk, again they will sound different.
There is no doubt that the fabric we wear has an impact on physiology, which is all electrical. Whether one is better than the other I don't know. But we do know that polyester is bad. @JamesGatz has experimented with different fabrics and jewelry.
Your description of COVID seems a lot more like electrosensitivity. Have you tried a grounded faraday tent to give your body a break during sleep? Where do you live and has there been an upgrade to the EMR grid around you, 5G, closer towers, more coverage etc?

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

Try grounded sleeping and your experiment again with this, (The NCB from SYB) I dont ground to the ground prong without it and it may even be preferable to grounding in the soil near potential ground currents. Especially if in an apartment. Also depending on where you sleep you could be sleeping over a geopathic stress zone, you can measure it with dowsing rods, its easy to do and I can reproduce the same results blind folded. Ray has even mentioned its validity, they essentially become antennas to the nervous system, it allows us to feel and respond to things subconsciously that we normally wouldnt.
I have a few of such devices but I use them only to improve the sound of hi-fi systems.
I wouldn’t use them when grounding. They have capacitors and filters inside that might impede the flow of electrons or at least modify the fields.
I have stopped grounding through the wall outlet and now use a metal water pipe which measures very well and I have no problems at all sleeping through the night.
The ground wire in the walls is definitely not ideal and not only because there can be stray currents (also from neighbours if it’s an apartment building) but the ground wire itself is bundled together with the neutral and live wires and it can pick up the fields from those. In theory all of it should be drained to the earth but in practice it’s actually “most of it” as nothing is perfect and what we learned about how electricity works is mainly an approximation.
I heard Ray mentioning dowsing too in a recent interview. I’ve also suspected it’s a geopathic zone but on the other hand it’s a big city with lots of microwave radiation which gets picked up from the air by the power lines and that’s one of the ways you get dirty electricity at the outlet.
On the topic of geopathic zones, a related thing is Stojan’s cosmic grid. It was observed that in nature 90% of atmospheric electricity is discharged in specific points. This paper discussed it in the context of covid pandemic. http://space.bas.bg/SES/archive/SES 2020_DOKLADI/4_Ecology/13_Velkoski.pdf
I don’t know how reliable the research is, but the area of cosmopathology seems interesting.

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

Your description of COVID seems a lot more like electrosensitivity. Have you tried a grounded faraday tent to give your body a break during sleep? Where do you live and has there been an upgrade to the EMR grid around you, 5G, closer towers, more coverage etc?

No, I had a severe form of covid with all the associated symptoms. I had constant chest pain for a month post-recovery.
I am normally not electrosensitive.
The heart is one of the most electrical active tissue in the body and any inflammation in that area is likely to make you electrosensitive.
Electrosensitivity was just a symptom post covid.
I haven’t used tents and not really planning to but they do work.
Simply having a metal mesh connected to the ground wire will pick up electric fields from the air and drain them to the ground. So basically a grounded tent will reduce the fields by itself even if you don’t go inside the tent.
Similarly, that dirty electricity filter you mentioned will reduce the high frequencies on all of your outlets as long as it’s plugged in almost anywhere in your house.

Inaut

I’m curious to know what effect anodized aluminum has (purple plates). Will test with a multi meter today

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

I’m curious to know what effect anodized aluminum has (purple plates). Will test with a multi meter today
The anodized film is not conductive, it will probably measure a very weak voltage or not at all.