Grounding experiment 1

miquelangeles

I've read about grounding potted plants and the results seemed too good to be true so I tried to replicate the experiments myself.

On May 31st 2022 I bought several sunflowers from a flower shop and I made sure they were identical in size and shape. They were probably several days old already but they were all from the same lot. I put them in individual bottles of plain tap water as follows:

Flower 1: plain tap water nothing else serving as control

Flower 2: plain tap water + copper wire connected to the ground through the wall outlet

Flower 3: plain tap water + a piece of copper (I added this 3rd flower a couple hours later as a second control because simply having a piece of copper in a vase of flowers will make them last longer; copper slows down bacterial and fungal growth and it would have been a confounding factor because the grounding wire is also made of copper)

These are photos from Day 1 - 2022.05.31

IMG_1.jpg

IMG_2.jpg

IMG_3.jpg

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

After three days it became somewhat noticeable that the grounded flower looked healthier and more vibrant.

However, on Day 5 (2022.06.05) the difference was dramatic.

Flower 2 vs Flower 1
IMG_3545.jpg

Flower 2 vs Flower 1
IMG_3548.jpg

Flower 2 (grounded) looked better than the day I bought them.

IMG_3547.jpg

IMG_3549.jpg

Flower 3 (with piece of copper only) showed signs of deterioration, but not as bad as Flower 1.

IMG_3546.jpg

IMG_3551.jpg

Flower 1
IMG_3550.jpg

Flower 2 (grounded) consumed twice the amount of water as you can see in the photo below:

IMG_3555 (1).jpg

And video here:
View: https://streamable.com/9oiym0

Ben.

Awsome
I wonder how much benefit comes from grounding and how much from the actual Copper.

JamesGatz

Incredible - I have an experience that occurred last week:

My indoor plants in my sibling's room have been exploding in growth in an RP environment - They sit by the window getting sunlight and I give it eggshell powder and Magnesium Glycerinate once a month and I've been putting specific rocks that I feel healthier wearing in their pots - moonstone and a little wood - and a little red light - literally every 1-2 days a new leaf sprouts it was unreal and they sat on top of a wooden dresser

Last week my sibling moved one of my plants from on top of the wooden dresser to on top of a plastic dresser and it was there for 2 days before I walked in there and saw that damage: in those 2 days the plant immediately stopped growing and it also lost a lot of it's height and vibrance which it regained once I moved it back to the wood dresser. It was incredible to watch really and Grounding I feel is extremely important for us, animals, plants, etc.

I've been wearing grounded shoes for about a year now and I get extremely depressed wearing a shoe that is not grounded - rubber soles especially will obliterate my mood - it's incredible I managed to wear them for 20+ years of my life to only now realizing the extent of the damage it caused.

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

Incredible - I have an experience that occurred last week:

My indoor plants in my sibling's room have been exploding in growth in an RP environment - They sit by the window getting sunlight and I give it eggshell powder and Magnesium Glycerinate once a month and I've been putting specific rocks that I feel healthier wearing in their pots - moonstone and a little wood - and a little red light - literally every 1-2 days a new leaf sprouts it was unreal and they sat on top of a wooden dresser

Last week my sibling moved one of my plants from on top of the wooden dresser to on top of a plastic dresser and it was there for 2 days before I walked in there and saw that damage: in those 2 days the plant immediately stopped growing and it also lost a lot of it's height and vibrance which it regained once I moved it back to the wood dresser. It was incredible to watch really and Grounding I feel is extremely important for us, animals, plants, etc.

I've been wearing grounded shoes for about a year now and I get extremely depressed wearing a shoe that is not grounded - rubber soles especially will obliterate my mood - it's incredible I managed to wear them for 20+ years of my life to only now realizing the extent of the damage it caused.
I've been grounding for 6+ months and now I can instantly feel when I am grounded or not. Grounding is the fastest way to re-establish homeostasis.
I've also noticed that I am "mildly" grounded when barefoot in my apartment which has a wooden floor.
I measure between -2 / -10 millivolts when barefoot indoors. And my apartment is on the 3rd floor. The reinforcement steel from the concrete slabs is connected to the ground. Wood is not a great conductor but you still get some electrons passing through it. I've also been sleeping on the floor for the last two months, on a wool topper.
However, I'm not able to sleep a whole night grounded with a mat or copper cables. I have some sensitivity after covid/pericarditis and after an hour or so I start getting mild electroshocks and a buzz feeling inside which instantly goes away if I un-ground myself. Also borderline hyperthyroid which is known to cause increased left-ventricular voltage. The amount of voltage you get from grounding will differ depending on the soil conditions. At my other apartment I was able to sleep grounded several times, but this apt. is located near a large lake and the grounding rod probably has very efficient conductivity in moist soil.

JamesGatz

I've been grounding for 6+ months and now I can instantly feel when I am grounded or not. Grounding is the fastest way to re-establish homeostasis.
I've also noticed that I am "mildly" grounded when barefoot in my apartment which has a wooden floor.
I measure between -2 / -10 millivolts when barefoot indoors. And my apartment is on the 3rd floor. The reinforcement steel from the concrete slabs is connected to the ground. Wood is not a great conductor but you still get some electrons passing through it. I've also been sleeping on the floor for the last two months, on a wool topper.
However, I'm not able to sleep a whole night grounded with a mat or copper cables. I have some sensitivity after covid/pericarditis and after an hour or so I start getting mild electroshocks and a buzz feeling inside which instantly goes away if I un-ground myself. Also borderline hyperthyroid which is known to cause increased left-ventricular voltage. The amount of voltage you get from grounding will differ depending on the soil conditions. At my other apartment I was able to sleep grounded several times, but this apt. is located near a large lake and the grounding rod probably has very efficient conductivity in moist soil.
You are absolutely right - just gave me a serious epiphany reading this - just realized my sleep last night was in a hyperthyroid state - I got to be careful with this aluminum foil

This is what I realizing that's crazy - If I wear too much conductive metal I become hyperthyroid and I stop growing bigger - If I wear too much wool or wooden jewelry I become hypothyroid - If I wear just the right Amount of wool and wood my thyroid slows down but in a good way - it's like my thyroid is working at a calmer pace and in this state is when I start growing bigger - Wool and wood both increase DHT for me but it's like I really have to find the balance between the two

Mauritio

Very interesting! Well done man.

So the earth's magnetic field is a much bigger contributor to plants growth than I thought.

I used to use grounding sheets and I definitely felt a benefits from them. But it was just too much for me, I started gaining weight because of constant hypoglycemia throughout the night.

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

Very interesting! Well done man.

So the earth's magnetic field is a much bigger contributor to plants growth than I thought.

I used to use grounding sheets and I definitely felt a benefits from them. But it was just too much for me, I started gaining weight because of constant hypoglycemia throughout the night.
It’s actually the electric fields more than the magnetic field. It is known that plants have more luxurious growth around power lines. The water with grounding cable was permanently negatively charged, a constant source of electrons. It also remained crystal clear throughout the whole period. I’m thinking to ground a bottle of water overnight and consume it the next day. Not sure exactly for how long the water retains electric charge, I’ll have to do more research.
A while ago I posted a study about unidentified endocrine disruptors in all bottled water including glass bottles. All tested water accelerated cancer growth in vitro. Tap water was the only one which didn’t cause growth and now I believe it’s because it has a negative charge (tap water is connected to ground).
I’m also not able to sleep through the night while grounded. But I can stay grounded all day without issues while awake. I now ground myself for 40-60 minutes before falling asleep. It immediately induces a state of calmness and equilibrum.
I use a copper cable with two conductors, not a grounding mat.
I wrap one conductor around each leg, usually around ankles, thighs sometimes arms.
It’s better to have two points of contact to form a closed circuit. (With a grounding mat this is usually done by default when touching it with both legs).
I have a wound healing experiment that I’ll post later when I get at my laptop.

Inaut

Amazing work @miquelangeles !!!

Absolutely love it.

I was at the beach yesterday and the minute I put my feet in the sand I felt a calm and clarity. One of the most underrated things for health. Keep us posted on future experiments please and thanks

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Wow, amazing post(s)!! I sleep with a grounded metal screen underneath my mattress since 1976. For about 20 years, I added a 9 V batterie, the plus pole to the screen and the minus pole to the ground. The reverse polarity, with three 9V batteries (-27 V) gave me severe nightmares.

I posted on this before, read here:

Post in thread 'You should be Earthing/Grounding'
You should be Earthing/Grounding

Post in thread 'Inclined Bed Therapy Health Benefits'
Inclined Bed Therapy Health Benefits
https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/inclined-bed-therapy-health-benefits.37418/post-580084

Post in thread 'Brain Damage'
Brain Damage
You should be Earthing/Grounding

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I did experiment with ozonized water, cut flowers seem to last longer with it.

Old Irenaeus

It’s actually the electric fields more than the magnetic field. It is known that plants have more luxurious growth around power lines. The water with grounding cable was permanently negatively charged, a constant source of electrons. It also remained crystal clear throughout the whole period. I’m thinking to ground a bottle of water overnight and consume it the next day. Not sure exactly for how long the water retains electric charge, I’ll have to do more research.
A while ago I posted a study about unidentified endocrine disruptors in all bottled water including glass bottles. All tested water accelerated cancer growth in vitro. Tap water was the only one which didn’t cause growth and now I believe it’s because it has a negative charge (tap water is connected to ground).
I’m also not able to sleep through the night while grounded. But I can stay grounded all day without issues while awake. I now ground myself for 40-60 minutes before falling asleep. It immediately induces a state of calmness and equilibrum.
I use a copper cable with two conductors, not a grounding mat.
I wrap one conductor around each leg, usually around ankles, thighs sometimes arms.
It’s better to have two points of contact to form a closed circuit. (With a grounding mat this is usually done by default when touching it with both legs).
I have a wound healing experiment that I’ll post later when I get at my laptop.
Could you post a photo of the conductors and wires that you use?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin