Gripes - If You Don't Like Something I Want To Know!

healthnatura

Gripes! If I failed you in some way or a product didn't meet your expectations I want to hear about it! Here at Health Natura I'm committed to doing the right thing by you and making our products exceed the norm. I look forward to what you have to say.

supercoolguy

IS it just me or is the cascara kina weak? Whats therapeutic amount and regiment? Just not sure what to expect. Thanks

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Individual responses to our cascara can vary quite widely. Some can only take very small doses and complain that it is too harsh, while others feel that it is weak and require larger doses to achieve the desired results. Your bowel tolerance for it may be higher or you may be used to a stronger version of the herb. I honestly couldn't tell you how we compare to other brands because I don't make a habit of buying competitors herbs. I did go through an extensive selection process before I chose this one. I look for quality of aroma, taste, lab results and and feedback from trial samples I send out to my network of clients and doctors to try.

I believe my cascara is more balanced for a number of reasons. Lets go over a few of them.

1) It's the whole herb not a concentrate or extraction. Once it's ready my producer simply grinds it into a fine powder and send it on. This can make it feel weaker than other versions that may be more concentrated.
2) Our cascara is grown in the USA in its native soils. I believe this makes for a better more balanced herb compared to cascara grown in other regions of the world.
3) Traditional ageing makes a big difference in the energy and quality of the chemical profile of the herb. Traditional ageing utilizes seasonal changes in temperature and humidity to naturally age and temper the herb. In our case a Native American method where it's harvested, cleaned and then left to age in a building that protects it from direct sunlight and rain. Some companies use ovens to artificially heat and cool the herb to accelerate the ageing process and produce a cheaper herb. This makes a very different herb.

Suggested usage:
Start low and build up. Some people overshoot the initial dose and get strong, even harsh feeling reactions. If you choose a medium or large scoop with your order I will include a complementary small scoop so you can start with a low dose.

The dose that is right for you can be wildly different from your friends. I've seen doses range from half to one of our small 70mg scoops all the way up to several of our large 1000mg scoops daily. How much you take also depends on your therapeutic goals. Low doses that are below what would move your bowels tend to be more cleansing for the organs like the liver and movement of the bile. Higher doses become more focused on the bowels.

Cascara Tea Tonic: 1 liter of hot, not boiling, water. Add 1/8th up to 1/2 teaspoon cascara. Allow to cool to room temperature and then chill. You can then take it as a cold or warm tea as desired.

I'm going to copy this over to a topic just for cascara so we can keep the conversation going if anyone in the community desires to ask anymore questions.

Thank you for the vitamin E you offer, I have been feeling very good today :cool: however, if you would like to know about the dropper, there is a thing where the oil sticks to the outside of the dropper and then runs down, but this can be avoided by adjusting it before taking it out of the bottle. What I have also noticed, however, is that the oil likes to come out of the dropper even when the rubber is not pressed; I thought that perhaps the size of the hole is made for fluids with higher viscosities.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Thanks for the feedback on the vitamin E packaging. It is very thick stuff! Did you see any leaks upon arrival? Or did it become noticeable once you began using it.
I'll do some looking in to different dropper options. This is the standard glass and squeeze dropper my supplier sells. If I can find something better I'll make the change!

J

jb116

I know this is about gripes, but just want to echo S_S about your wonderous E. We had a good discussion about it and narrowed it down to your brand of E.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The E is definitely on my list to try. :D

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I'm trying! :lol:

healthnatura said:
post 102005 Thanks for the feedback on the vitamin E packaging. It is very thick stuff! Did you see any leaks upon arrival? Or did it become noticeable once you began using it.
I'll do some looking in to different dropper options. This is the standard glass and squeeze dropper my supplier sells. If I can find something better I'll make the change!

There were no leaks, it was a tight seal! I have learned how to avoid making a mess. Pull the dropper out holding it against the neck, removing excess product from the outside of the dropper. Wait for the product to settle inside the dropper and then use. Also, lately it has been cooler weather and I think this helps with the viscosity.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jb116

That's how we do it here: kind of scrape the dropper tube concentrically along the inner edge of the dropper bottle until its "clean" and not dripping any liquid.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Thanks for the positive feedback! It took me some time to find this one. I threw out quite a few samples to find it. I would like to encourage you to copy over your likes to the positive reviews page as well.
Fantastic news about how you have overcome the mess, Sticking to the outside of the dropper is inevitable so letting it/getting the bulk of it off the outer surface of the dropper will give you much more control over where the liquid ends up.

Drareg

Hi ,
Your pregnenolone is micronised, is it a lipid matrix micronisation.
It supposed to bypass the liver, msm do a micronised version but I preferred life extension which was not micronised.
Is yours different and better?

honeybee

I am using the whole e which I like a lot. I'm using it topically to help lower estrogen. It's a good quality product. The dropper is a bit tricky but I'm used to it now.
I am also using your vitamin a. This is also a good quality product. I am using topically to balance hormones. After I started using it, my ovaries stopped aching. Powerful.
I am very satisfied with the quality of your products.

OP
healthnatura

healthnatura

Hi ,
Your pregnenolone is micronised, is it a lipid matrix micronisation.
It supposed to bypass the liver, msm do a micronised version but I preferred life extension which was not micronised.
Is yours different and better?
To answer your question, the pregnenolone is micronized through a grind and screening process. The difference between micronization and not is absorption rate. I don't make any further claims.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals