Grey Hair Solutions

paymanz

I saw paper reporting cases that thyroid overdose made them to reverse their hair color at +70 year old people.

PABA is another one they mentioned can reverse hair color.

judge

try tablespoon of black strap molasses in glass of water everyday, takes 6 months to see change, over a year to get full results, good luck! ( lotsa copper in it plus more good stuff)

tomisonbottom

try tablespoon of black strap molasses in glass of water everyday, takes 6 months to see change, over a year to get full results, good luck! ( lotsa copper in it plus more good stuff)

Did you do that yourself? Reference?

tankasnowgod

Things to look into- copper rich foods (or supplementation), iron reduction (depending on ferritin, can be lowered to near-deficiency levels), and red light therapy. Red Light can stimulate hair growth in general, and the pigment also comes back, and I've seen good results personally from the previous two. I only had a few gray hairs on my head, but they seem to have completely reversed.

artlange

In Dec 2016 I had a lot of gray hair on my scalp and eyebrows. My ferritin was high so I donated blood twice (Jan and Mar) I started ramping up NDT in Jan. I use an 845nm LED bright light 6w DC power) for a security camera for about 10 to 15 min/day all over my scalp. By mid-Mar I noticed that brown hair was appearing in a patch on the top of my head replacing the gray. I donated blood again in May. Now (August) brown hair has grown out all over my scalp and eyenrows (wherever the Gray hair was) and now only a few hair ends are gray on the temples. I have been supplementing with 2mg copper for a long time. by itself Cu did not prevent the gray hair. Perhaps the iron load was too high. After the third blood donation, I noticed the hair above my lips started coming in dark brown. I don't know which of the manipulations was critical. Each probably helped a little. Sadly, the missing hair on my scalp did not grow in on any of the bald spots.

Last edited:

mrchibbs

I think Sarah Murray on KMUD said that she found gray hairs in her early 30s and started eating oysters/liver and never developed more gray from that point on. Increasing thyroid, reducing iron (blood donations like artlange above), and PUFAs should allow someone to prevent further gray hairs popping up. I believe topical/local work is always necessary to reverse conditions in local tissues. From Ray's work, I would apply a solution of DHEA in coconut oil on hair everyday, and add red light to the head.

judge

Did you do that yourself? Reference?
Yes, did it myself. Got about half reversed. But.. developed type 2 diabetes and had to quit all carbs, took awhile but got my A1c down to 4.8 and grey hair got worse, will start back up on the molasses again. I am pretty sure I have high iron levels too. need to donate blood! I have not lost any hair :D

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals