Greetings.

Euphoric

Hello, you can call me Euphoric.

Now, to be honest, I don't have control over my diet right now, my parents do. The most Peat I get is consciously avoiding as much margarine as I can. I'm hoping to change that. So, hoping to learn what I can from the people here, and hoping to make a difference in my health as time progresses.

I first learned of Peat from an acquaintance of a friend. He ended up going from being a fanatic of some popular raw vegan guy that I can't recall his name, to Peat when he was looking into hair. This was the first time I've heard of diet related hair growth, so I looked into it. After a bit more searching, trying to grasp at the ideas, I figured I'd look for a group (such as this one) to learn more off of.

I can't think of much more at the moment, so that's all for now.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
:welcome Welcome Euphoric! Avoiding margarine is an excellent first step.

OP
E

Euphoric

Thanks, Blossom.

It's not something I can completely avoid, unfortunately. I suppose the proper word is "minimizing." My mother cooks with it all of the time, and I can't bring myself to get a job to fix my own problems. That's another subject entirely, though. :P I know she'll pretty much shove a whole stick when she makes mashed potatoes (from flakes), stuffing, green beans, and who knows what else.

I just like the idea of being the first one among us to actually do something about their health.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Minimizing is better than nothing! Congratulations on being a pioneer in your family.

OP
E

Euphoric

Thanks again. :P

It's the small steps leading up to the larger ones, that count.

tara

Welcome Euphoric :welcome

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals