Greetings from Mr Balaam

Balaam

Hi I'm James I'm 26 from the uk

I found Ray peats work etc through Matt stones work.

im currently dealing with low testosterone and everything that comes with it due to over training, bad sleep and chronic emotional stress/mental health isssues of which I'm on velaxifine for.

I guess I have been trying to peat now for about 3weeks.

I wasn't low carb before but I was eating manly green veg (spinach and green beans) rice and potatoes so low sugar but didn't intentionaly aim for low sugar in my diet.

Now I'm eating OJ, oranges, grapes, cheese, raw milk(jersey), gelatin, 2% milk, squid (weekend), ground beef and other gelatinous cuts at the weekend.

I really want to get my energy back and be a high energy person again because I love lifting weights running and BJJ and get off ******* anti depressants.

I look forward to conversing with you all.

OP
B

Balaam

Also i have an on going condition chronically low white blood cell count and have abnormal liver function tests

tara

Welcome Balaam :welcome

OP
B

Balaam

I have a couple of questions regarding pregneleone and CYTOMEL or should I address this in another post?

tara

Hi,
Some people start a log in the Testimonials/Log section to keep everything together, others ask specific questions in the Ask for Help section, or both. If you ask here you'll probably get answers too.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Balaam, :welcome

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals