Greetings from India :)

X160

Hello Members,
I am Imad, from India. I am 27 years old.Though I am new to this forum, I have been following Dr. Peat for quite some time and yes, it has made a lot of difference to my health :):
I have been through low-carb diet, went into Ketosis, felt terrible and stumbled upon Dr. Peat's articles when I was curious to know about Thyroid (My mother is hypothyroid)
And, hello once again to all the forum members and look forward to interact with you soon :):

4peatssake

Imad said:
Hello Members,
I am Imad, from India. I am 27 years old.Though I am new to this forum, I have been following Dr. Peat for quite some time and yes, it has made a lot of difference to my health :):
I have been through low-carb diet, went into Ketosis, felt terrible and stumbled upon Dr. Peat's articles when I was curious to know about Thyroid (My mother is hypothyroid)
And, hello once again to all the forum members and look forward to interact with you soon :):
:welcome2 to the forum Imad.

Glad you have joined us!

Ismena.D

Namaste

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Imad :welcome

Happy you are here! :)

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Welcome to the forum Imad. :partydance :yellohello :yellohello

sumitahuja78

Imad said:
Hello Members,

Its really great, me too from India.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals