GREETINGS FROM BELIZE!....HELP?

B

Braveheart

Where is the ask for help section?....how to use this forum?...for example how do I mark posts read?....

Giraffe

bzmazu said:
post 115118 Where is the ask for help section?....how to use this forum?...for example how do I mark posts read?....
:welcome bzmazu!

Ask For Help or Advice

Topics you have read (or opened) get automatically marked "read". If you want to mark a whole forum or sub-forum "read" click the on the bottom in the upper right corner.

Last edited by a moderator:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
B

Braveheart

Thanks but don't get FAQ on site.....only something re WIKI....got FAQ from your answer though?!....it used to show correctly...? will muddle through....bear with me...brain fog from stroke...believe Peat to be somewhat of a genius...am longtime health researcher and his nutrition ideas and those of PHDiet have turned my health around.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
bzmazu said:
post 115286 Thanks but don't get FAQ on site.....only something re WIKI....got FAQ from your answer though?!....it used to show correctly...?
Yes I am in the process of changing the FAQ around. The one at the top of the forum will go to the WIKI FAQ like it does now. And the "Forum FAQ" will be renamed to "Site Help" or something like that which I make place in the "Quick Links" dropdown box.

https://raypeatforum.com/forum/faq.php

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals