Greens Broth: Best Addition To My Diet Thus Far

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5487

What could be causing such positive reactions from vegetable broth? Micronutrients

It is extremely underrated. Replaces all those minerals from our high sugar diet.

I take "Power green" from Costco -kale/spinach/chard and pressure cooked for 15min with alot of salt and some water.

Drain it, it seems to have completely cleaned my system of estrogen my cheeks are sunken in now, and my stomach is melting off.

Sprinting or low fat and other methods of peat weight loss never produced these results.

I believe it systemically lowers cortisol/estrogen since it does seem to make me quit tired.

Nebula

Nice results. How much greens do you use and how often?

I wonder how much of the benefits are due to K1? Chlorophyll also apparently helps cyctochrome C work better in reaction to sunlight.

Light-harvesting chlorophyll pigments enable mammalian mitochondria to capture photonic energy and produce ATP
http://jcs.biologists.org/content/joces/127/2/388.full.pdf

Reminds me I need to get my greens planted in my garden.

Last edited:

Kartoffel

I once tried drinking broth made from cooked kale and broccoli. Most disgusting thing I ever tried. I only managed to get down about 250ml. Half an hour later, I wretched it all up.

Blending leafy vegetables with some water, then filtering it with a paper filter or a piece of cloth to remove the fiber would probably extract more nutrients from it. One could drink this raw, but cooking the liquid in a pressure cooker would avoid goitrogenic effects.

johnsmith

I have a pot of boiled kale right in front of me. Should I just drink the broth or should I eat the kale too? How would Travis consume his kale? You're greatly missed buddy.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I have a pot of boiled kale right in front of me. Should I just drink the broth or should I eat the kale too? How would Travis consume his kale? You're greatly missed buddy.
I remember reading that Travis ate lots of raw collard greens. I don’t think he cooked them at all.

jet9

What could be causing such positive reactions from vegetable broth? Micronutrients

It is extremely underrated. Replaces all those minerals from our high sugar diet.

I take "Power green" from Costco -kale/spinach/chard and pressure cooked for 15min with alot of salt and some water.

Drain it, it seems to have completely cleaned my system of estrogen my cheeks are sunken in now, and my stomach is melting off.

Sprinting or low fat and other methods of peat weight loss never produced these results.

I believe it systemically lowers cortisol/estrogen since it does seem to make me quit tired.
Amarsh213, are you still have success with greens both?

OP
D

Deleted member 5487

Amarsh213, are you still have success with greens both?

No. I preferr microwaved frozen veggies, just to soften them up but still keep color.

Bell peppers, onion, squash, zuchinni..etc. Nothing bitter with a boat load of vitamin A

koreus

No. I preferr microwaved frozen veggies, just to soften them up but still keep color.

Bell peppers, onion, squash, zuchinni..etc. Nothing bitter with a boat load of vitamin A

Beta Carotene from veg is not the same as Retinol from liver.

From the most recent podcast with RP:

"
GD: And lung cancer, which they found out recently. Beta-carotene from carrot juice or from supplements seems to be drastically increasing the risk of lung cancer.

RP: Yeah. Many other bad things too.
"

2020.10.31 : Danny Roddy #38 : In Defense Of Mexican Coke | The Authoritarian Metabolism | Etc

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals