Green tea for blot clotting

June

There are plenty of articles online about green tea that contradict each other. Mainly on the topic of its blood clotting effects. Some state it shouldn’t be used while on Warfarin as it can have the opposite effect. Others state it can thin the blood due to its other properties. So which one is it? I have an induced condition that causes hemorrhaging with chronic inflammation. Figured the EGCG may be helpful in my case. Wanted to avoid concentrated EGCG in pill form.

OP
J

June

I haven't reacted well to K2 MK4 or MK7. I am taking a small amount of D3 though I'm pretty sure I'm deficient in everything else that helps D3 become more helpful than harmful. Calcium is dicey since I have casein protein intolerance but heard Kelp is a great way to get calcium. I was thinking of taking a low dose multivitamin that includes Vitamin K so it can work synergistically. Such as this one

What really sparked my body to go down the hemorrhaging rabbit hole was when my doctor gave me glutathione 2 years ago. I did not know at the time that it causes a body that is already TH1 dominant to become more so. I have chronic Lyme disease which perpetuates the full body inflammation. Then I made the mistake of taking Lions Manes recently and that further compounded the already underlying inflammation. I was hoping green tea would calm my body down and put out the fire, so to speak, but only if it doesn't have a blood thinning effect.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals