Green Coffee Bean Powder?

PTP

Looking online for a caffeine powder today, I noticed that a lot of sellers are offering "Green Coffee Bean Powder" instead. Obviously, the Peatist prism is generally pro-coffee. From what little I've been able to find out online, the green coffee is made from non-roasted beans and therefore contains higher levels of chlorogenic acid - which I believe is a positive thing.

I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts knowledge about this stuff? Positive and negative info welcome.

BearWithMe

Chlorenegic acid is said to be negative for bones
Do you have any sources on this? This study says it might be actually beneficial to the bones

Although caffeic acid at a low dose exerted some unfavorable effects on the skeletal system, at high doses, caffeic and chlorogenic acids slightly increased mineralization in the tibia and improved mechanical properties of the femoral diaphysis (compact bone). Unlike estradiol, they did not counteract the worsening of the tibial metaphysis bone strength (cancellous bone) and increases in osteocalcin concentration induced by estrogen deficiency.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals