Green clay + apple cider vinegar hair & scalp mask - excellent results

2 heaping tablespoons of any green clay mixed with 2 level tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar was just enough to cover my head of hair here:

20210730_205643.jpg 20210730_205817.jpg

The result has been the most balanced that my hair has ever felt. Would recommend to anyone ?

20210730_205154.jpg

OP
Twohandsondeck
Did this mixture lighten your hair? Why green clay and not any clay?
Couldn't tell you to be honest. The only time I notice my hair getting lighter is when I'm in the sun for long hours for several days.

A green illite clay is what I have lying around. It's worked well for both internal and external use, but I would imagine any clay would carry a positive effect for this purpose.

Admittedly I haven't used this tonic since the time of this post. Nowadays I use whipped eggs as a shampoo base mixed with some combination of coconut oil and/or apple cider vinegar. Also works great as long as I manage to get all of the egg in my hair lol

Couldn't tell you to be honest. The only time I notice my hair getting lighter is when I'm in the sun for long hours for several days.

A green illite clay is what I have lying around. It's worked well for both internal and external use, but I would imagine any clay would carry a positive effect for this purpose.

Admittedly I haven't used this tonic since the time of this post. Nowadays I use whipped eggs as a shampoo base mixed with some combination of coconut oil and/or apple cider vinegar. Also works great as long as I manage to get all of the egg in my hair lol
I know what you mean about getting that egg smell out of the hair. I use to use a combination of egg, mayo and olive oil and my hair would be in amazing condition for a couple of weeks after that treatment. I have used raw honey lately and it works amazingly too!

OP
Twohandsondeck
I know what you mean about getting that egg smell out of the hair. I use to use a combination of egg, mayo and olive oil and my hair would be in amazing condition for a couple of weeks after that treatment. I have used raw honey lately and it works amazingly too!
Haha sandwich hair. Honey never came to mind, I'll try that soon ^.^

Theta

It lightens it a little too :)

Do you use raw honey as a wash? What is your procedure exactly.

Do you use raw honey as a wash? What is your procedure exactly.
I use raw honey as a mask mixed with water and mix it through my hair BEFORE washing. I put it in in dry hair and rub it into my scalp well, and leave it on for awhile, then wash my hair like normal. It is really soothing and calming to the scalp. I have left it on for up to two hours to lighten my hair.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals