Great Results With Pansterone But Hair Thinning As Side

Edind9

I have been a long time lurker and i only registered to post this.

Its been 3 times i tried pansterone at a very low dose-however every time i obtained great results:

Amazing anabolic effet-i build more muscle with pansterone doing anything then working out a lot andnot taking it

Great libido

General mood boost and more energy.

However, every time i need to stop because i notice that approx 2 weeks after i start it (at a very low dose, i must be veryy sensitive to it) i notice that my hair starts to thin in a way that it is really noticeable.

i really care about my hair, it is thick and the thinning of it its really worrysome for me.

Is there anything i can do to avoid it? maybe adding Kuinone? or trying even a lower dose?

Thank you!

inurendotoxin

What dose are you taking?

The DHEA can convert to estrogen at higher doses, so that could be a factor. (I have to be conservative with Pansterone for this reason).

I'm not sure of the half-life of DHEA but there may be a build up over time with daily use.

My layman's interpretation is that prolactin (the "malting" hormone in RP's words) is the primary culprit behind shedding. Estrogen & prolactin promote each other, so more estrogen = more prolactin. Maybe someone can chime in if they have a different interpretation.

Pregnenolone (without DHEA) may be a worthwhile experiment to see if you get the same benefits, without the shedding.

Combining the dose with an androgen (eg, Androsterone) may also mitigate estrogen conversion.

OP
E

Edind9

Thanks for the quick and detailed reply!
I take 3/4 drops applied dermally once a day...is it too high?

inurendotoxin

Thanks for the quick and detailed reply!
I take 3/4 drops applied dermally once a day...is it too high?

It's all relative, but if you're sure it's responsible for the shedding then by definition it's too high. :):

That would be my speculative theory, I think it converts more easily in some people than in others - especially if it accumulates over time.

My first experiment was 2 doses of 5mg in the same day, and I had a huge gyno flare up in response to that.

I take Pan maybe once or twice a week now cos it lowers my stress levels and improves sleep quality. 2-3 drops seems to be relatively harmless.