Great reset food options

Nik665

The newest video Danny Georgi and Ray did was
Amazing but I would love if anyone would let me know how they are personally getting ready for the great reset when it comes to food prep also if anyone is or not getting vaccine. It appears that Biden along with some senators have mentioned the next stimulus check should only be provided to those who have taken the vaccine. It is scary to think how far this could be taken down the road. Because they cannot force people to take it they are incentivizing them. Imagine if one day we end up not allowed to enter a grocery store or clinic because we refused the vaccine. I do keep a freezer full of venison pork beef shrimp and rice even beans and lentils that I normally don’t eat. Canned fruit. Powdered milk. Coconut oil. Any ideas of food that could last through an electrical outing ? Thanks :)

cardochav

I purchased a small generator a few weeks ago that will keep my fridge and freezer and some other electrical items powered in case of an emergency. I think it would be a shame to let all the milk in my fridge and beef and ice cream in my freezer go to waste.

jdrop

Amazing but I would love if anyone would let me know how they are personally getting ready for the great reset when it comes to food prep also if anyone is or not getting vaccine. It appears that Biden along with some senators have mentioned the next stimulus check should only be provided to those who have taken the vaccine. It is scary to think how far this could be taken down the road. Because they cannot force people to take it they are incentivizing them. Imagine if one day we end up not allowed to enter a grocery store or clinic because we refused the vaccine. I do keep a freezer full of venison pork beef shrimp and rice even beans and lentils that I normally don’t eat. Canned fruit. Powdered milk. Coconut oil. Any ideas of food that could last through an electrical outing ? Thanks :)
Cans of gelatin, several 50 lb bags of sugar from costco, amino pro, coffee. Dried fruit is really expensive, so make some when you buy fresh, a dehydrator is great. Learn to forage, as it is quite fun.

OP
N

Nik665

Cans of gelatin, several 50 lb bags of sugar from costco, amino pro, coffee. Dried fruit is really expensive, so make some when you buy fresh, a dehydrator is great. Learn to forage, as it is quite fun.
Foraging where I live is fun and we get mostly berries and I make jam the problem that it is illegal in many areas so one has to be extra cautions I would also imagine they would probably keep tabs on this even more if it came down to controlling food production. But didn’t think of gelatin that’s a good one how long does it keep

OP
N

Nik665

I purchased a small generator a few weeks ago that will keep my fridge and freezer and some other electrical items powered in case of an emergency. I think it would be a shame to let all the milk in my fridge and beef and ice cream in my freezer go to waste.
Maybe I should invest in one have a lot of venison and wild boar in there

jdrop

Foraging where I live is fun and we get mostly berries and I make jam the problem that it is illegal in many areas so one has to be extra cautions I would also imagine they would probably keep tabs on this even more if it came down to controlling food production. But didn’t think of gelatin that’s a good one how long does it keep
Yes foraging, probably the best to learn may be fungi, depending on where one lives... Dried mushrooms last a long time. Free mushrooms taste better. Gelatin lasts long, but I'm not sure the real shelf life. I've used cans that were maybe 2-3 years old with no problems.

I have been prepped for the "Big One" for years, which came in handy when the world locked down. No matter how prepared I feel I am I constantly reassess my provisions, finding flaws, hence my handle "rinse & rePeat". Just when I think I got it down I realize there is always more i could be doing better. My fear of stocking up on too many freezer items are power shortages, which happened a lot last summer in California. Currently I keep in my emergency supplies, a ton of sugar, everykind of raw honey, lots of canned gelatin and Lakewood pineapple juices in glass jars (they are loaded with nutrients), coconut water, lots of filters for my Propur gravity filter, Mexican Coke, canned oysters, mct and coconut oils, beans, ready made bone broths, jovial heirloom flour to make tortillas, bags of masa, seaweeds, sweetened condensed milk, high end organic white tequilas and lots of hot sauces to get help get those lizzards and rats down ?

Missenger

Seems like a humble man, I got a bad impression since he looked like your typical celebrity youtuber.