Great demonstration with 5 masks showing they don’t work

StephanF

Forum Supporter
After watching, I couldn’t get back to the original video…

Most what was said about the masks not providing protection against the small aerosol particles is correct but I must criticize the fogging of the glasses:

When exhaling, the exhausted air is 100% saturated with water. The water is in gaseous form, when it hits a cooler surface, of course you get condensation and fogging of the lenses. That is not a proof that the masks are failing! Proof would be a particle size analyzer, but then you would have to control the temperature in the analyzer, keep it at body temperature so you avoid fogging. Fogging we see in nature, when air get supersaturated with water vapor. Then tiny droplets form because the cooled air can’t carry that amount of moisture anymore.

However, there is something else that I have not seen discussed very much: if a droplet from cough or speaking gets trapped in the mask material, how long do you think the viruses are staying trapped inside the mask? Only until the droplets evaporate and then the viruses will be released!

It may actually be worse than wearing no masks at all, since normally, those droplets would fall to the ground, now their content is ‘time-released’ inside the masks and exhausted with breath a few minutes later.

I found a Korean science article that did experiments on this very topic. They found out that droplets would stick to the hydrophobic fibers, evaporate, and then release their viral load. Only when they treated the mask material with a surfactant and saline solution, the droplets were immediately absorbed by the fiber and the viral particles were disabled by the salt due to osmosis.

1627228786522.jpeg

OP
ecstatichamster
great points, thanks for posting such an informative analysis. I'm still not sure that exhaled water vapor is entirely gaseous. But this graph is interesting:
source: Sci-Hub | The Size Distribution of Droplets in the Exhaled Breath of Healthy Human Subjects. Journal of Aerosol Medicine, 10(2), 105–116 | 10.1089/jam.1997.10.105
2021-07-25_12-07-07.png

and:
2021-07-25_12-08-52.png

So the video may be defective in what it purportedly demonstrates, but most particles will not be caught in any mask. N95 supposedly have pores .1 - .3 microns so in all probability even an N95 won't stop many particles.

opethfeldt

It still reduces the aerosols. The guy had to try a lot harder to fog up those glasses. So while it certainly isn't preventing any spread, it's feasible to assume it could reduce it if you were to social distance as well as wear the mask(s). Don't shoot me. Just giving my 2c.

The irony of the masks is the the pathogen can be transferred thru the eyes.

None of the so called “experts” are pronouncing any kind of mandate to wear goggles to protect your eyes.

The whole mask mandate is a joke.

Just keep your immune system up. That’s your best defense.

I regularly take Vit c, quercetin, olive leaf extract, zinc, Vit E, sunshine, a good multivitamin, Green tea extract, and try to eat healthy with multicolored foods. Vitamin D in the winter.

In addition I often take neem, oregano oil and some alpha LIPOIC acid ( on occasion) if I know I’m going to be around the jabbed.

Edit: I’m also using coconut oil which is good for immunity as well.

Just do what you can do to keep your own body healthy. Try not to live in fear and stay thankful.

Last edited:
P

Peatness

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals