Great Cleaning After Starting Peating

Started this diet just after my last cleaning 6 months ago. That cleaning went great and I was sort of low carb.

My cleaning went great, and the hygienist said I bleed less than 90% of her patients. No deeper pockets or anything. All good.

I told her I eat tons of sugar, drink Coke and hardly brush my teeth.

Birdie

Love it.

M

marikay

Started this diet just after my last cleaning 6 months ago. That cleaning went great and I was sort of low carb.

My cleaning went great, and the hygienist said I bleed less than 90% of her patients. No deeper pockets or anything. All good.

I told her I eat tons of sugar, drink Coke and hardly brush my teeth.

This is great. Do you take vitamin K2?

kaybb

yes I do. MK4, around 10mg to 20mg per day most days.
Do you attribute the improvement to VitK ? Anything else in particular that you feel affected your teeth? (I am having problems with plack and need a cleaning )

Tenacity

'Peating' has been great for my oral health too. My teeth are much stronger and smoother. I think it's the vitamin K and calcium that do it.

kaybb

'Peating' has been great for my oral health too. My teeth are much stronger and smoother. I think it's the vitamin K and calcium that do it.
Oh yes...I hope the milk will help mine. My teeth problems have been quite an ordeal in the past. Thanks for info on VitK too.

OP
ecstatichamster
When I started my mouth got sore and my teeth ached. I stopped drinking so much orange juice and it got better.

CoolTweetPete

I think the vitamin K probably played a big role. When I stopped taking MK-4 and switched to MK-7, the tooth sensitivity I used to experience when drinking cold liquids began to return. My nails also began to break, which rarely happened when I was on MK-4.

It seems to have some very obviously positive effects on bone metabolism for me.

OP
ecstatichamster
I take only K2. Definitely enough. I now take MK4. I used to take MK7 but I don't think it worked as well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals