Grass Fed Grass Finished Beed By Joel Salatin

Velve921

If anyone here still uses grass fed beef in their diet, this may be a source to learn more about:

Tai Lopez

There are videos in the links about the farming practices.

Beastmode

My family and I just got back from Polyface farms. We didn't get any beef, but the eggs are the best I've ever had.

They're totally transparent and you can visit the farm anytime without notice and see all parts of their operations.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

My family and I just got back from Polyface farms. We didn't get any beef, but the eggs are the best I've ever had.

They're totally transparent and you can visit the farm anytime without notice and see all parts of their operations.

That sounds like all great stuff to hear! I've not tried the eggs but that's good to know! Love me some dark orange yolks

It sounds like finished means they were raised on grain the majority of life, then last 3 or 6 months they "finish" with grass. Whole foods all the beef is grass fed, but the non grass fed only has grain for last 3 or 6 months of life to fatten them up, so they are grain finished, plz correct if I'm wrong.

OP
Velve921

Velve921

It sounds like finished means they were raised on grain the majority of life, then last 3 or 6 months they "finish" with grass. Whole foods all the beef is grass fed, but the non grass fed only has grain for last 3 or 6 months of life to fatten them up, so they are grain finished, plz correct if I'm wrong.

They are grass fed and grass finished. They say both terms as there are cases where people will say grass fed, but leave out at that it is grain finished. In this case, they are just trying to be clear that it's all grass.