GRAPHENE OXIDE : The reason they're banning NAC supplements ?

P

Peatness

I am pretty sure that years ago, San Pellegrino already tested high for fluoride and some other metals or toxins. some people were avoiding it already for that reason. i dont know if it was posted here or elsewhere, probably posted on multiple sites. it was a thread regarding fluoride levels in common bottled water brands. I actually dont remember if san pellegrino tested high that may have just been the Perrier brand water. I think a lot of the "spring waters" tested poorly like aquafina and dasani. the purified waters tested best which makes sense. like costcos bottled water is reverse osmosis filtered, ozone purified. so has basically zero fluoride or chlorine or etc
Thanks. May go someway to explain why I am able to walk around with a magnet balanced on my lower back. My torso is pretty magnetic too. I will stop drinking it. There may come a time when everything will be laced with something or another.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Dr. Richard Fleming, PhD Physics, MD, Nucleus Cardiologist, JD, leader of Covid virus & vaccines research has just announced:
“there is something very critical, by having graphene oxide in the vaccines and preventing the spike proteins…P3-P

View: https://twitter.com/osler78/status/1436333100498358274?s=19

The full segment is well worth a watch. Here is the link;

Some dubious advice right at the start, but some of the other ideas may be useful.

Screenshot_20211004-154726_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20211004-154800_DuckDuckGo.jpg

TheCalciumCad

Some dubious advice right at the start, but some of the other ideas may be useful.
No doubt but alot of overlap of ideas for people to decide for themselves.

10, 000 UNITS of Vitamin D a risks for calcium clots if diary and vitamin consumed? Does anyone have any more information on this
Ray Peat gave a Vitamin D masterclass recently, he wasn't much concerned about it interfering with calcium as the benefits of high D levels outweighed the negatives regardless of health status/nutrition quality.

P

Peatness

No doubt but alot of overlap of ideas for people to decide for themselves.

Ray Peat gave a Vitamin D masterclass recently, he wasn't much concerned about it interfering with calcium as the benefits of high D levels outweighed the negatives regardless of health status/nutrition quality.

Thank you

TAG145

Forum Supporter

This study shows how well GO works for vaccines.

Inaut

Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) Intake in Mice Produces Elevated Liver Glutathione and Partially Protects Against Carbon Tetrachloride-Induced Liver Injury

IROM

Just playing devil's advocate but ***t like Fullerenes are being found in EVERYTHING too because they are a byproduct of industrial processes. Could it be something like that?

Also this is curious:

Abstract​

Graphene oxide (GO) and C60 - or C60 -TRIS fullerenes, internalized by murine dendritic cells (DCs), differently affect their abilities to present antigens to T-cells. While C60 -fullerenes stimulate the ovalbumin-specific MHC class I-restricted T-cell response, GO impairs the stimulatory potential of DCs. In contrast to C60 -fullerenes, GO decreases the intracellular levels of LMP7 immunoproteasome subunits required for processing of protein antigens. This is important for the development of DC-based vaccines.

Attachments

• wtf.PNG
    wtf.PNG
    155.9 KB · Views: 10
  • graphene oxide.PNG
    graphene oxide.PNG
    32.3 KB · Views: 9

IROM

Could GO actually be helpful and the otherwise harmful vaccine is causing issues?
woah2.PNG

Back
Top Bottom