GRAPHENE OXIDE : The reason they're banning NAC supplements ?

yerrag

Well can anyone with a Geiger counter counter confirm this...? Very concerning.

Interesting. I have a very old pre-war geiger counter sitting in storage. Not sure if it works and have never had the need to use it. It is like an Indiana Jones kinda thing with thick brown leather case. I'll see if I can test it on some friends I know who took the Pfizer shots.

Vileplume

On Radiation

Ray Peat said:

It starts a chain of inflammation-related events, and the process can be interrupted, to reduce the degree of fibrosis, cell death, and cancerization.

Helpful remedies

Those are the main things. Thyroid, progesterone, pregnenolone, and carbon dioxide are others

DHEA

I would add low dose DHEA a few days before the radiation. A DHEA derivative/metabolite is used by the US military for radiation protection and recovery. Haidut

Taurine

Radiation protection following nuclear power accidents: a survey of putative mechanisms involved in the radioprotective actions of taurine during and after radiation exposure
Do you think long-term DHEA is healthy for a person under 30?

RealNeat

Interesting. I have a very old pre-war geiger counter sitting in storage. Not sure if it works and have never had the need to use it. It is like an Indiana Jones kinda thing with thick brown leather case. I'll see if I can test it on some friends I know who took the Pfizer shots.
They usually have to be calibrated, I'm trying to find a live radiation monitoring service website

yerrag

They usually have to be calibrated, I'm trying to find a live radiation monitoring service website
Mine won't do then. Besides, even if there is some radiation, wouldn't it be at a level that geiger counters normally won't be able to detect? As human radiation isn't what they're designed for.

Dr. B

On Radiation

Ray Peat said:

It starts a chain of inflammation-related events, and the process can be interrupted, to reduce the degree of fibrosis, cell death, and cancerization.

Helpful remedies

Those are the main things. Thyroid, progesterone, pregnenolone, and carbon dioxide are others

DHEA

I would add low dose DHEA a few days before the radiation. A DHEA derivative/metabolite is used by the US military for radiation protection and recovery. Haidut

Taurine

Radiation protection following nuclear power accidents: a survey of putative mechanisms involved in the radioprotective actions of taurine during and after radiation exposure
that was a Haidut quote on dhea? do you know what the dhea metabolite used is. i know theres 7 keto dhea, which apparently has no hormonal activity, apparently drops cortisol.
i used it for like a month or 40 days, 100mg a day, it seemed to have very very mild effects, but, i put on 10 pounds, and it caused scalp tangling in the scalp, and it did cause some hair thinning, but basically, it was like dhea, but much milder. 100mg of keto dhea, caused an effect similar to maybe what youd get from 2mg or 3mg dhea... i didnt notice any aromatization effects but did get the weight gain and scalp hair loss...

P

Peatness

that was a Haidut quote on dhea? do you know what the dhea metabolite used is. i know theres 7 keto dhea, which apparently has no hormonal activity, apparently drops cortisol.
i used it for like a month or 40 days, 100mg a day, it seemed to have very very mild effects, but, i put on 10 pounds, and it caused scalp tangling in the scalp, and it did cause some hair thinning, but basically, it was like dhea, but much milder. 100mg of keto dhea, caused an effect similar to maybe what youd get from 2mg or 3mg dhea... i didnt notice any aromatization effects but did get the weight gain and scalp hair loss...
No I don’t. I collect random quotes off the forum but I don’t always note the source. Haidut might be able to tell you

RealNeat

Mine won't do then. Besides, even if there is some radiation, wouldn't it be at a level that geiger counters normally won't be able to detect? As human radiation isn't what they're designed for.
I may have interpreted the video incorrectly but I think the man is implying the source of radiation is being transmitted by towers or a cumulative effect of some sort, I don't think he means the humans are emitting it only amplifying it within the body (the claim culprit is G.O.) so that it's physiologically detrimental but not measurable.

Dr. B

I may have interpreted the video incorrectly but I think the man is implying the source of radiation is being transmitted by towers or a cumulative effect of some sort, I don't think he means the humans are emitting it only amplifying it within the body (the claim culprit is G.O.) so that it's physiologically detrimental but not measurable.
hey man something odd
does graphene have a blue color, like the blue on the masks?
recently the target grocery bags have been blue, the exact light blue color of the masks. the timing is weird, as they used to have the typical white and red plastic grocery bags. are they putting graphene oxide on the grocery bags? the color is just like those light blue masks.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

IMG_20210823_222040_535.jpg

Dr. B

Oh dear, I drink San Pellegrino water

I am pretty sure that years ago, San Pellegrino already tested high for fluoride and some other metals or toxins. some people were avoiding it already for that reason. i dont know if it was posted here or elsewhere, probably posted on multiple sites. it was a thread regarding fluoride levels in common bottled water brands. I actually dont remember if san pellegrino tested high that may have just been the Perrier brand water. I think a lot of the "spring waters" tested poorly like aquafina and dasani. the purified waters tested best which makes sense. like costcos bottled water is reverse osmosis filtered, ozone purified. so has basically zero fluoride or chlorine or etc

Back
Top Bottom