GRAPHENE OXIDE : The reason they're banning NAC supplements ?

yerrag

If only we can still trust studies.

If there's no news, it doesn't mean it didn't happen, right?

Just like if there's an avalanche, and no one hears it, there is no avalanche.

Just like there's no studies by researchers, there's nothing to it.

But I -

-was there and saw what the news did not see, so I was hallucinating?

-escaped an avalanche, and yet you say it's okay to holler at the top of your voice at a glacier because FB says so

Yet we are so dependent on high-fallutin studies that we can't tell that it's a booger stuck in our eyes because science says boogers don't exist and studies have not. been made proving the existence of boogers.

-

Dr. B

No not what he meant go listen to it
im sharing my thoughts. studies are often promoted or suppressed based on who's involved, whos running the study, who stands to benefit, who stands to lose, i mean there could be studies or evidence graphene oxide is bad but it may not be allowed to be published mate

RealNeat

im sharing my thoughts. studies are often promoted or suppressed based on who's involved, whos running the study, who stands to benefit, who stands to lose, i mean there could be studies or evidence graphene oxide is bad but it may not be allowed to be published mate
Conjecture all you wish, I'm not saying there is or isn't graphene in vaccines nor that something is or isn't suppressed, I'm just trying to accurately portray what Ray himself said. Plus one can publish any garbage they wish really, even peer reviewed doesn't really hold the crown jewel for legitimacy, the question is whether it will get retracted.

P

Peatness

Thank you. I’ll give that episode a listen.
I would just presume that they are contaminated, how can we trust them? Listen to the interviews of ex FEMA Celeste Solum, she thinks they are contaminated.

Vileplume

I would just presume that they are contaminated, how can we trust them? Listen to the interviews of ex FEMA Celeste Solum, she thinks they are contaminated.
Excellent, thanks for referring me to her interviews.

RealNeat

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Hey ddjd and others, can you point me to evidence that GO is in the PCR swabs? I can’t find evidence of that.
1628809636194.png

OP
ddjd

ddjd

13 JULY 2021 Reshaping Graphene’s Future | Kavli Foundation

Alan S. Brown writes:

Silicon electronics dominate the world, but engineers frequently turn to other types of

semiconductors to do things that silicon cannot. These materials—ranging from silicon carbide

to indium gallium arsenide—emit and interact with light, enable high-frequency microwave

communications in smartphones, run at higher speeds, and handle massive amounts of power.

Yet, what if a single material could do all that—if it could interact with electrons, light,

and even magnetism. What if it could transmit electricity like a metal and also behave as a

semiconductor. Just for good measure, suppose it might make a good building block for quantum

computers? And—most impressively—what if it could do all these things just by changing its shape?

That material is graphene.

>Graphene can morph from conductor to semiconductor and back again just by changing its geometry.

>This could open the door for high-performance computing and nanoscale quantum devices.

Reshaping Graphene’s Future
Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwi

RealNeat

Bombshell News: American Medical Researchers Witness SELF-ASSEMBLING Graphene Oxide Nanotech or AI Syn Bio in Moderna Vaccine Under Microscope Bombshell News: American Medical Researchers Witness SELF-ASSEMBLING Graphene Oxide Nanotech or AI Syn Bio in Moderna Vaccine Under Microscope
View attachment 26565
A needle was stabbed into it at least once, it's not a pure vial, even right now as I sit here typing this I can see extremely small pieces of dust glistening in the suns morning rays. One could easily hitch a ride on a needle or in a mask factory. I think something nefarious is in the works, but I don't know if this is the proof for that.

P

Peatness

On Radiation

Ray Peat said:

It starts a chain of inflammation-related events, and the process can be interrupted, to reduce the degree of fibrosis, cell death, and cancerization.

Helpful remedies

Those are the main things. Thyroid, progesterone, pregnenolone, and carbon dioxide are others

DHEA

I would add low dose DHEA a few days before the radiation. A DHEA derivative/metabolite is used by the US military for radiation protection and recovery. Haidut

Taurine

Radiation protection following nuclear power accidents: a survey of putative mechanisms involved in the radioprotective actions of taurine during and after radiation exposure

Back
Top Bottom