GRAPHENE OXIDE : The reason they're banning NAC supplements ?

Dr. B

Yes. Their not weighing in on a matter of importance is deafening and conspicuous and makes me wonder if their silence is consent
hey mate
are healthcare workers required to get vaccinated?
i heard biden is considering requiring it for federal workers too?
is this all legal? i guess private companies are allowed to force you to do whatever they want, but wouldnt it be unconstitutional for federal workers to be discriminated or forced to get vaccines?

yerrag

hey mate
are healthcare workers required to get vaccinated?
i heard biden is considering requiring it for federal workers too?
is this all legal? i guess private companies are allowed to force you to do whatever they want, but wouldnt it be unconstitutional for federal workers to be discriminated or forced to get vaccines?
It doesn't matter as it's a moot point already.

yerrag

but they could keep extending? companies could start requiring vaccinations? then we cant work anywhere, itll destroy people
whatever it takes to destroy us they will.

It was subtle for all these years. using fake studies. using propaganda. to feign legitimacy.

Now it is blatant. it is in your face.

what you think doesn't matter.
what is true doesn't either.

That's why arguing is useless.

That's what I mean by it being moot.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Just posting something from a group I'm in:

Please promote this to those unfortunate to be jabbed. As you know graphene oxide is a toxin and is dangerous to your health and well being. Spanish researchers recently discovered that Gluatahione also known as GSH can detoxify you of this toxin. GSH is a molecule found naturally in your body. It is produced by the liver and by neurons (nerve cells) in the central nervous system. Glutathione is made up of three amino acids: L-cysteine, glycine, and L-glutamate. For the body to function properly and stay healthy, it's important to have a balance of antioxidants and free radicals (a type of oxygen-containing molecule in the body). When this balance is gone, and more free radicals exist, these molecules can cause what is called oxidative cell damage.

Glutathione is an antioxidant that helps keep the necessary balance in place. In addition to being an antioxidant, GSH also plays a part in your body's:

Metabolism of toxins and cancer-causing substances

Natural creation and repair of DNA

Production of protein and prostaglandin

Activation of enzymes

GSH is an antioxidant that help balance free radicals in our bodies. Having too many free radicals can cause damage at the cellular level, which is how many diseases start. Antioxidants like GSH can help prevent diseases that result from inflammation caused by oxidative stress. According to the Spanish research it can help detoxify the body of the magnetic nanoparticles caused by injection of the Covid jab.

There are a number of GSH supplements readily available from health shops and online. Please share this message with those who are feeling vaccine remorse or those who need urgent health improvement from their grave mistake.....sharing is caring.

Things that can help you reapir the damage caused by CV jabs

Vitamin D
Vitamin C
Zinc
Selenium

Dandelion Leaf (Common dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) efficiently blocks the interaction between ACE2 cell surface receptor and spike protein D614, mutants D614G, N501Y, K417N and E484K in vitro)

Listen to us "conspiracy theorists" with an open mind and be prepared to research and join the dots!

Show the sheeple that we are still human and care for humanity....

Lollipop2

Please promote this to those unfortunate to be jabbed. As you know graphene oxide is a toxin and is dangerous to your health and well being. Spanish researchers recently discovered that Gluatahione also known as GSH can detoxify you of this toxin. GSH is a molecule found naturally in your body. It is produced by the liver and by neurons (nerve cells) in the central nervous system. Glutathione is made up of three amino acids: L-cysteine, glycine, and L-glutamate. For the body to function properly and stay healthy, it's important to have a balance of antioxidants and free radicals (a type of oxygen-containing molecule in the body). When this balance is gone, and more free radicals exist, these molecules can cause what is called oxidative cell damage.

Glutathione is an antioxidant that helps keep the necessary balance in place. In addition to being an antioxidant, GSH also plays a part in your body's:

Activation of enzymes

GSH is an antioxidant that help balance free radicals in our bodies. Having too many free radicals can cause damage at the cellular level, which is how many diseases start. Antioxidants like GSH can help prevent diseases that result from inflammation caused by oxidative stress. According to the Spanish research it can help detoxify the body of the magnetic nanoparticles caused by injection of the Covid jab.

There are a number of GSH supplements readily available from health shops and online. Please share this message with those who are feeling vaccine remorse or those who need urgent health improvement from their grave mistake.....sharing is caring.

Vitamin D
Vitamin C
Zinc
Selenium

Dandelion Leaf (Common dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) efficiently blocks the interaction between ACE2 cell surface receptor and spike protein D614, mutants D614G, N501Y, K417N and E484K in vitro)

Listen to us "conspiracy theorists" with an open mind and be prepared to research and join the dots!

Whitney Webb pretty much destroyed that study going line by line in a recent interview on The Last American Vagabond. Clearly not graphene - NOW not to say they haven’t used it as an adjuvant in past vaxxes or in future.

The suggestions listed above are a mixed bag - some good some not so good.

Missenger

Whitney Webb pretty much destroyed that study going line by line in a recent interview on The Last American Vagabond. Clearly not graphene - NOW not to say they haven’t used it as an adjuvant in past vaxxes or in future.

The suggestions listed above are a mixed bag - some good some not so good.
Whitney's argument is that graphene vaccines aren't patented yet (pending chinese studies) so there's no logic in putting the material in there just yet if they can't make any money off of it, I'm not too keen on the financial side of western companies doing things based off of finances and the fed at this point though. Needs to be another lab with a 'lab analysis'.

yerrag

Activation of enzymes

Vitamin D
Vitamin C
Zinc
Selenium

The precursors to glutathione mentioned are more effective than taking glutathione supplements or putative precursors such as NAC. Of course, the body has be healthy enough to make internal glutathione from the 3 amino acid precursors mentioned.

This is becaus the body can produce this antioxidant on demand, at the right time and the right place fresh and with full potency. Supplements don't have this feature. You just take it 3x a day and you hope it doesn't get metabolized so that it's available when it's needed. That's you crossing your fingers the rest of the time outside the 3x you take a supplement.

A good nutritional lifestyle is infinitely better than having a magic pill for every problem. People who believe in COVID and vaccines are those who also believe in a savior that will forgive them of all their past transgressions in a magic "You are saved" moment.

yerrag

@yerrag

Thanks, a bit confused when you say Missing in Action... a military term... your meaning not taking part in the conversation or not somebodys wheelhouse, is this correct.
Finally, I hear from Caitlin Johnstone about COVID:

She was MIA for a looong time on COVID. I could be wrong again lol. @Pina @Lollipop2

Lollipop2

Finally, I hear from Caitlin Johnstone about COVID:

She was MIA for a looong time on COVID. I could be wrong again lol. @Pina @Lollipop2
She summed her article up with a few particularly good sentences:

“What I do know is that things are getting increasingly ugly and authoritarian as global capitalism looks more and more like the end of a Monopoly game, and that media institutions have no business complaining that people don’t trust them after spending years actively alienating their trust. The sooner humanity wakes up from its unwholesome relationship with mental narrative, the better.”

RealNeat

maybe yes long therm...
but if you get covid, and if you're not lucky you have like two weeks up to two months until death...
Naturally or with sups you need a long time to increase glutathione...
With tad 600, within hours you get more than you can increase in naturally in months...
so what i would do, and what I have done...
you get covid... nac 3000 mg, vit d 50.000 iu, vit C high dose... other sups...
if it gets worse, or if it starts to get bad very fast, dont wait, tad 600 + ivermectin...
This is a serious question since you seem to know. What is covid?

RealNeat

another thread derailed...
Agreed, love the info but it's really diluting the topic. Maybe they can be moved to a vitamin C thread, especially since much of what has been talked about is covered in previous threads. Keeping it to GO and it's evidence in relation to "covid" and mitigation would be nice.

Inaut

If it's in vaccines now, it's probably in chem trails and everything else we are exposed to........... Nobody knows nothing for sure it seems these days. Age of deception we are living in...

Inaut

I know Gerald Pollack was talking about graphene water filters that could be used to desalinate water.

Dr. B

If it's in vaccines now, it's probably in chem trails and everything else we are exposed to........... Nobody knows nothing for sure it seems these days. Age of deception we are living in...
how far are chem trails reaching, they can't cover everything right?
like if youre getting organic milk from new york, from a small farm there, could it be free of chem trails and toxins for the most part... 100% grass fed cows
I dont know if organic cows can be given regular tap water, or filtered water only?
i think some of these effects can be avoided by using coconut water, organic orange juice, organic milk, and just not using any regular tap water or other water for drinking

Vileplume

The PCR swabs, medical masks, and vaccines have all been found to contain [high amounts] of graphene oxide in them.
Hey ddjd and others, can you point me to evidence that GO is in the PCR swabs? I can’t find evidence of that.

RealNeat

Hey ddjd and others, can you point me to evidence that GO is in the PCR swabs? I can’t find evidence of that.
Ray said on the latest Patrick Timpone podcast that the studies haven't been published and he finds it suspicious.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom