GRAPHENE OXIDE, THE ASSIMILATION & TOTAL INSLAVEMENT OF MANKIND

Jon2547

She did an experiment using cordless phones several years ago and it was the gold standard type of research. I was very impressed with how the thing was set up. The participants were blind folded and yet their heartrates would go crazy around the cordless phones.

She did an experiment using cordless phones several years ago and it was the gold standard type of research. I was very impressed with how the thing was set up. The participants were blind folded and yet their heartrates would go crazy around the cordless phones.

Gosh that is concerning. Fortunately I haven't had a vaccine of any sort for almost 50 years, but I am sure that is unheard of nowadays. Was that experiment done with cell phones too or just cordless landline phones?

Jon2547

If I recall, it was cordless landlines. I may look it up soon because she filmed it.

Badger

Yes this is def. something to take notice of for sure. We are at 850 metres, so perhaps we are at the lowest reach of 'true' mountains. The bottom of our garden is in a flood plain and the levels rise and fall quite unpredictably but so far nothing destructive. Mud slides too, but also avalanches. As I am in Europe, you can find pockets of settlements that have been here for a loooong time, our hamlet has a 14th century chapel in it - and that is the best indication of there being natural protective elements nearby such as shelves and channels that direct the mud/snow away from the settlement. Also I read that chemtrails from transatlantic planes flying further north (Scandinavia) deposit lots of heavy metals in the mountain water runoff -we get our water directly from the mountainside so that is something I have my eye on. The positives outweigh the negatives I feel though - especially when you can get alpine raw milk straight from the udder in ten minutes.
"Also I read that chemtrails from transatlantic planes flying further north." The chemtrails are intended to change weather. There can by no doubt about it, which unpredictably change land masses and so much else. Vastly documented with studies, articles and videos here: Geoengineering Affects You, Your Environment, and Your Loved Ones

Hence what worked for centuries is now moot, it's dated, it does not apply anymore. Anybody living in mountains needs to think hard about whether it is worth the risks so long as weather modification is a very big thing.

pushkin

"Also I read that chemtrails from transatlantic planes flying further north." The chemtrails are intended to change weather. There can by no doubt about it, which unpredictably change land masses and so much else. Vastly documented with studies, articles and videos here: Geoengineering Affects You, Your Environment, and Your Loved Ones

Hence what worked for centuries is now moot, it's dated, it does not apply anymore. Anybody living in mountains needs to think hard about whether it is worth the risks so long as weather modification is a very big thing.
thank you for this, wow I had no idea. I knew that the chemicals leach into high altitude waters but had no idea about weather patterns themselves.

bk_

Last edited:
K

Kayaker

I worked with electronics since high school, still active in that field. Plus I have a Ph.D. in physics. You can’t just inject graphene nanoparticles and have them self-organize into a computer chip. That not how micro electronics work. You need to read up on micro photolithography, where silicon wafers are coated with an photo resist, then exposed to a sequence of film exposures, then coated with doped silicon and so on, until the process is completed.

Microprocessor require electrical power, a timing circuit, memory, data pathways, and last not least a program loaded, so that the microprocessor does something useful.

You can’t just throw some stuff together and hope it will self assemble, program itself, and then become active to accept external commands via 5G or who knows what. That’s not how this works.

However, I am concerned about the jab, since the spike protein attacks the blood vessels and especially the tiny capillaries in the organs and the brain. This can cause irreparable damage and impairment of the brain in some cases. That is potential harm enough to avoid the jab.

But nanobots? That is still science fiction.
Nanobots aren't necessary and not part of the plan. Nanoparticles become assembled into neurons and make them radiosensitive.
I do not think it is Graphene Oxide self-assembling - I am curious as to how it matrixes with biological tissue.
Since we are an electrical body; could it create an ultra sensitive antennae system?
How far advanced is the nano-tech, and can nanobots salvage materials in the body?
Are medical sensors being implanted into us?

Patents:

Methods to regulate polarization and enhance function of cells

A quantum dot-targeting agent complex is administered to a patient in need of therapy, and the complex is stimulated using an implanted fiber optic system. In embodiments, the system includes an electrical sensor that detects and monitors electrical activity of the stimulated controllably regulated cells, and relays this information to a controller that can regulate further stimulation.

Methods and devices for brain activity monitoring supporting mental state development and training

Brain Computer Interfaces (BCIs) are devices that allow the human brain to directly interact with technology via signals emitted from the skull. As with many such new technologies relating to the human brain and body, BCIs were first developed and used in laboratory, clinical, medical, and research settings. However, in recent years electroencephalography (EEG)-based BCI headsets have reached consumer-accessible prices, and are now being deployed in mobile applications.

Medical systems, devices and methods

There is disclosed a medical system comprising one or more sensors associated with one or more actuators. Various embodiments describe sensors and/or actuators, logic circuits, user interfaces, association schemes, communication schemes, security schemes, cryptographic schemes, medical management rules, social mechanisms, energy management schemes, time and/or space schemes, body analytes and/or biomarkers.

Nanoscale sensors

Nanoscopic articles might be well-suited for transport of charge carriers and excitons (e.g. electrons, electron pairs, etc.) and thus may be useful as building blocks in nanoscale electronics applications.
The method, in one embodiment, includes an act of determining a single virus by causing the virus to bind an antibody.

Systems and methods for augmenting human muscle controls

Systems and methods are disclosed for physical assistance by: during a training phase, capturing muscle signals associated with a predetermined task and training a learning machine to associate the muscle signals with the task; during use, identifying a desired task to the learning machine to retrieve the muscle signals associated with the task; and applying functional electrical stimulation (FES) to actuate the muscle signals for the desired task.

Magnetic nanomaterials and methods for detection of biological materials

Biological material in a sample is reacted with a novel functionalized superparamagnetic Fe/Au nanoparticle that specifically binds to the biological material to produce a magnetic particle/biological material complex.

Device for generating a detectable signal based upon concentration of at least one substance

Utilization of a contact device placed on the eye in order to detect physical and chemical parameters of the body as well as the non-invasive delivery of compounds according to these physical and chemical parameters, with signals being transmitted continuously as electromagnetic waves, radio waves, infrared and the like.
Will add this recent study on monkeys.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Nanobots aren't necessary and not part of the plan. Nanoparticles become assembled into neurons and make them radiosensitive.

Will add this recent study on monkeys.

That would require that the blood-brain barrier is permanent to those graphite-oxide particles. I didn't think that was possible but was astound about this scientific journal article:

Wow! That changes everything.

Grapelander

This part of the article that has me curious - seems a little stringent - maybe someone can elucidate: Ariana Love: "Important note:
If you take more than 10,000 international units of Vitamin D3 per day, you must stop consuming all dairy and Vitamin C supplements in order to avoid calcium clots."

TheCalciumCad

This part of the article that has me curious - seems a little stringent - maybe someone can elucidate: Ariana Love: "Important note:
If you take more than 10,000 international units of Vitamin D3 per day, you must stop consuming all dairy and Vitamin C supplements in order to avoid calcium clots."
I wouldn't worry about it tho most people on here prob have adequate calcium/vit C intake by default.