GRAPHENE OXIDE, THE ASSIMILATION & TOTAL INSLAVEMENT OF MANKIND

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I worked with electronics since high school, still active in that field. Plus I have a Ph.D. in physics. You can’t just inject graphene nanoparticles and have them self-organize into a computer chip. That not how micro electronics work. You need to read up on micro photolithography, where silicon wafers are coated with an photo resist, then exposed to a sequence of film exposures, then coated with doped silicon and so on, until the process is completed.

Microprocessor require electrical power, a timing circuit, memory, data pathways, and last not least a program loaded, so that the microprocessor does something useful.

You can’t just throw some stuff together and hope it will self assemble, program itself, and then become active to accept external commands via 5G or who knows what. That’s not how this works.

However, I am concerned about the jab, since the spike protein attacks the blood vessels and especially the tiny capillaries in the organs and the brain. This can cause irreparable damage and impairment of the brain in some cases. That is potential harm enough to avoid the jab.

But nanobots? That is still science fiction.

I worked with electronics since high school, still active in that field. Plus I have a Ph.D. in physics. You can’t just inject graphene nanoparticles and have them self-organize into a computer chip. That not how micro electronics work. You need to read up on micro photolithography, where silicon wafers are coated with an photo resist, then exposed to a sequence of film exposures, then coated with doped silicon and so on, until the process is completed.

Microprocessor require electrical power, a timing circuit, memory, data pathways, and last not least a program loaded, so that the microprocessor does something useful.

You can’t just throw some stuff together and hope it will self assemble, program itself, and then become active to accept external commands via 5G or who knows what. That’s not how this works.

However, I am concerned about the jab, since the spike protein attacks the blood vessels and especially the tiny capillaries in the organs and the brain. This can cause irreparable damage and impairment of the brain in some cases. That is potential harm enough to avoid the jab.

View: https://youtu.be/00sRZL11wzo

LUH 3417

I have a friend with a PhD in physics as well who has emphasized how the Whitney Webb/James Corbett transumanist mutant stance and associated internet videos are a distraction. No one will be uploading your consciousness onto a cybernetic grid anytime soon. This sort of misinformation just distracts from the actual VAERS reports and physiologically sound evidence regarding the organ damage that occurs with the clot shots.

Forsythia

I've heard MD's speculate that they are trying to see how much load of the stuff people can handle and how the body responds.
Why else is it on the shots?
I think what you are saying is true. It is part of the experiment to see how the body responds. But there are other things they plan to experiment. Such as what will happen when 5G is turned on full power and the magnetized graphene reacts to the radiation and frequency. How many of the vaxxed will die? How many will be disabled? How many will go mad? How many will commit suicide? How many will commit murder? What is unique about those that survive? We are all part of a giant experiment. Both the vaxxed and the control group (unvaxxed).

Lollipop2

Thank you for this.

Lollipop2

I have a friend with a PhD in physics as well who has emphasized how the Whitney Webb/James Corbett transumanist mutant stance and associated internet videos are a distraction. No one will be uploading your consciousness onto a cybernetic grid anytime soon. This sort of misinformation just distracts from the actual VAERS reports and physiologically sound evidence regarding the organ damage that occurs with the clot shots.
Thank you for this.

Lollipop2

I think what you are saying is true. It is part of the experiment to see how the body responds. But there are other things they plan to experiment. Such as what will happen when 5G is turned on full power and the magnetized graphene reacts to the radiation and frequency. How many of the vaxxed will die? How many will be disabled? How many will go mad? How many will commit suicide? How many will commit murder? What is unique about those that survive? We are all part of a giant experiment. Both the vaxxed and the control group (unvaxxed).
It will be interesting to watch. I am not sure anyone knows. Everyone seems to be guessing to a certain extent.

Grapelander

I do not think it is Graphene Oxide self-assembling - I am curious as to how it matrixes with biological tissue.
Since we are an electrical body; could it create an ultra sensitive antennae system?
How far advanced is the nano-tech, and can nanobots salvage materials in the body?
Are medical sensors being implanted into us?

Patents:

Methods to regulate polarization and enhance function of cells

A quantum dot-targeting agent complex is administered to a patient in need of therapy, and the complex is stimulated using an implanted fiber optic system. In embodiments, the system includes an electrical sensor that detects and monitors electrical activity of the stimulated controllably regulated cells, and relays this information to a controller that can regulate further stimulation.

Methods and devices for brain activity monitoring supporting mental state development and training

Brain Computer Interfaces (BCIs) are devices that allow the human brain to directly interact with technology via signals emitted from the skull. As with many such new technologies relating to the human brain and body, BCIs were first developed and used in laboratory, clinical, medical, and research settings. However, in recent years electroencephalography (EEG)-based BCI headsets have reached consumer-accessible prices, and are now being deployed in mobile applications.

Medical systems, devices and methods

There is disclosed a medical system comprising one or more sensors associated with one or more actuators. Various embodiments describe sensors and/or actuators, logic circuits, user interfaces, association schemes, communication schemes, security schemes, cryptographic schemes, medical management rules, social mechanisms, energy management schemes, time and/or space schemes, body analytes and/or biomarkers.

Nanoscale sensors

Nanoscopic articles might be well-suited for transport of charge carriers and excitons (e.g. electrons, electron pairs, etc.) and thus may be useful as building blocks in nanoscale electronics applications.
The method, in one embodiment, includes an act of determining a single virus by causing the virus to bind an antibody.

Systems and methods for augmenting human muscle controls

Systems and methods are disclosed for physical assistance by: during a training phase, capturing muscle signals associated with a predetermined task and training a learning machine to associate the muscle signals with the task; during use, identifying a desired task to the learning machine to retrieve the muscle signals associated with the task; and applying functional electrical stimulation (FES) to actuate the muscle signals for the desired task.

Magnetic nanomaterials and methods for detection of biological materials

Biological material in a sample is reacted with a novel functionalized superparamagnetic Fe/Au nanoparticle that specifically binds to the biological material to produce a magnetic particle/biological material complex.

Device for generating a detectable signal based upon concentration of at least one substance

Utilization of a contact device placed on the eye in order to detect physical and chemical parameters of the body as well as the non-invasive delivery of compounds according to these physical and chemical parameters, with signals being transmitted continuously as electromagnetic waves, radio waves, infrared and the like.

StephanF

Forum Supporter

If these were in the 'vaccine', it would color the vaccine dark brown. Plus it is stated that they are 100s of um, so just a bit smaller than a millimeter. Surely visible. They could clog up a syringe. But smaller graphene particles could possibly be in the 'vaccine', their purpose is not clear to me. It might just be part of the mRNA delivery mechanism. Who knows, maybe one has to look at issued patents?

But I am amazed about the video! Thanks for sharing.

Marcine

Marcine

Daniel 2:43
[43] And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

akgrrrl

The 5G experiment was Wuhan and Italy. Notice how weird deaths and symptoms followed in NYC then suddenly not. 2020 while we were in lockdown the world over, a record number of towers were installed. Was I the only one watching live satellite of Wuhan crematoriums smoke haze for 2wks courtesy of billionaire Jack Ma?, who was later publicly chastized by the CCP.

Perry Staltic

The 5G experiment was Wuhan and Italy. Notice how weird deaths and symptoms followed in NYC then suddenly not. 2020 while we were in lockdown the world over, a record number of towers were installed. Was I the only one watching live satellite of Wuhan crematoriums smoke haze for 2wks courtesy of billionaire Jack Ma?, who was later publicly chastized by the CCP.

The air pollution was already hazardously high in Wuhan before the whole thing started. That itself probably accounts for the many pneumonias