GRAPHENE OXIDE, THE ASSIMILATION & TOTAL INSLAVEMENT OF MANKIND

P

Peatness

This might be the answer to why you are magnetic....

It makes sense since the plandemic was planned in advance of the current covid injections roll out. It is even plausible they may have been using mRNA technology in other vaccines too. I am hoping soon there will be a blood test to determine this for sure. I did email Peat about the magnestism but he was not concerned about it. In the context of poor health everything is a threat. I might use this as my new strap line

It makes sense since the plandemic was planned in advance of the current covid injections roll out. It is even plausible they may have been using mRNA technology in other vaccines too. I am hoping soon there will be a blood test to determine this for sure. I did email Peat about the magnestism but he was not concerned about it. In the context of poor health everything is a threat. I might use this as my new strap line

I was always suspicious of the sign in the grocery store window offering $50 free groceries if you got the flu shot in their grocery store pharmacy. They have been offering those freebies for several years.

Forsythia

This might be the answer to why you are magnetic....

Excerpt from the above:

I think we have been the targets of a huge psyop, and practically everyone is looking in the wrong direction. It’s all about electromagnetic radiation and that is the key. Now that everyone who has taken the jab is full of graphene oxide, their only recourse is to follow the precautions that so-called electrohypersensitive (EHS) people adopt and get rid of their mobile phones and all wireless devices and make sure they never come into contact with any wireless technology.

I'm sure this is good advice for everyone. But, I'm typing this on a wireless laptop and I work in a wireless environment. I have not taken the jab, but who knows if I have been exposed to graphene oxide through other means. I don't see how we can avoid contact with wireless technology.

Excerpt from the above:

I think we have been the targets of a huge psyop, and practically everyone is looking in the wrong direction. It’s all about electromagnetic radiation and that is the key. Now that everyone who has taken the jab is full of graphene oxide, their only recourse is to follow the precautions that so-called electrohypersensitive (EHS) people adopt and get rid of their mobile phones and all wireless devices and make sure they never come into contact with any wireless technology.

I'm sure this is good advice for everyone. But, I'm typing this on a wireless laptop and I work in a wireless environment. I have not taken the jab, but who knows if I have been exposed to graphene oxide through other means. I don't see how we can avoid contact with wireless technology.

The computer would safe with a touch screen, use a landline phone, you would have to buy an older tv (not a smart tv), no cell phone and maybe go back to beepers?

Forsythia

The computer would safe with a touch screen, use a landline phone, you would have to buy an older tv (not a smart tv), no cell phone and maybe go back to beepers?
I do most of these things (I've never had a cell phone and no TV for at least 10 years)....but the wireless networks of all my neighbours are at full strength throughout my house. I see no way for anyone to "never come in contact with any wireless technology", especially when 5G is turned on at max strength.

The only hope I see for people full of graphene oxide is if it can be detoxed from the body. But most people are still in denial an would laugh at the suggestion.

I do most of these things (I've never had a cell phone and no TV for at least 10 years)....but the wireless networks of all my neighbours are at full strength throughout my house. I see no way for anyone to "never come in contact with any wireless technology", especially when 5G is turned on at max strength.

The only hope I see for people full of graphene oxide is if it can be detoxed from the body. But most people are still in denial an would laugh at the suggestion.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention the part about moving to the mountains ? You're right though, people better start detoxing fast! I had issues with accumulatex heavy metals for years, mostly from seafood, but I could tell things like powdered gelatin and MSM has them too. I tried to chelate with things like cilantro, but it would only make things worse, circulated them. Calcium, from milk, has done an AMAZING job at chelating them. I wonder if calcium would bind to graphene oxide?

pushkin

Oh yeah I forgot to mention the part about moving to the mountains ? You're right though, people better start detoxing fast! I had issues with accumulatex heavy metals for years, mostly from seafood, but I could tell things like powdered gelatin and MSM has them too. I tried to chelate with things like cilantro, but it would only make things worse, circulated them. Calcium, from milk, has done an AMAZING job at chelating them. I wonder if calcium would bind to graphene oxide?

Moving to the mountains is a good idea - I live at the end of a dog-legged valley and I cannot get 3G inside my house (I have to walk to the end of the garden). No 4G here yet, def. no 5G anytime soon. I have been told that no phone towers will work in this terrain so everything is run under the ground, I remember when we got broadband about 10 years ago and it seemed like a revolution. Our wifi strength is utterly pathetic but I hear that something faster - perhaps fibre - is coming (in the ground) soon. 5G will also have to come via the ground but hopefully they'll forget about us, like they have done with so many other things.

Other benefits of living in mountains are numerous, altitude being best thing, sun exposure also excellent but there are also drawbacks - no really fresh fish but we do get good oysters shipped in ? Also lots of wild places to escape to - should the need arise.

Moving to the mountains is a good idea - I live at the end of a dog-legged valley and I cannot get 3G inside my house (I have to walk to the end of the garden). No 4G here yet, def. no 5G anytime soon. I have been told that no phone towers will work in this terrain so everything is run under the ground, I remember when we got broadband about 10 years ago and it seemed like a revolution. Our wifi strength is utterly pathetic but I hear that something faster - perhaps fibre - is coming (in the ground) soon. 5G will also have to come via the ground but hopefully they'll forget about us, like they have done with so many other things.

Other benefits of living in mountains are numerous, altitude being best thing, sun exposure also excellent but there are also drawbacks - no really fresh fish but we do get good oysters shipped in ? Also lots of wild places to escape to - should the need arise.

Funny how all those city conveniences have now backfired and the simpler life is now better.

Badger

I live in foothills about an hour from the mountains. The problem with living in mountains - unlike foothills - is that they can drive really bad flooding, often quite unpredictably. When it rains hard enough, also, mud slides coming off the mountains and can bury your home, as has happened to various homes in the mountains just an hour away from me (I'm not in California, BTW, where this has happened with some frequency in certain areas). In a time when the weather is abnormal and insane (updated daily: Earth Changes -- Sott.net), be sure to get flood maps for the area of the house you want to build in or move into that's in the mountains and make sure the house isn't in a flood pathway.

pushkin

I live in foothills about an hour from the mountains. The problem with living in mountains - unlike foothills - is that they can drive really bad flooding, often quite unpredictably. When it rains hard enough, also, mud slides coming off the mountains and can bury your home, as has happened to various homes in the mountains just an hour away from me (I'm not in California, BTW, where this has happened with some frequency in certain areas). In a time when the weather is abnormal and insane (updated daily: Earth Changes -- Sott.net), be sure to get flood maps for the area of the house you want to build in or move into that's in the mountains and make sure the house isn't in a flood pathway.

Yes this is def. something to take notice of for sure. We are at 850 metres, so perhaps we are at the lowest reach of 'true' mountains. The bottom of our garden is in a flood plain and the levels rise and fall quite unpredictably but so far nothing destructive. Mud slides too, but also avalanches. As I am in Europe, you can find pockets of settlements that have been here for a loooong time, our hamlet has a 14th century chapel in it - and that is the best indication of there being natural protective elements nearby such as shelves and channels that direct the mud/snow away from the settlement. Also I read that chemtrails from transatlantic planes flying further north (Scandinavia) deposit lots of heavy metals in the mountain water runoff -we get our water directly from the mountainside so that is something I have my eye on. The positives outweigh the negatives I feel though - especially when you can get alpine raw milk straight from the udder in ten minutes.

Forsythia

Calcium, from milk, has done an AMAZING job at chelating them. I wonder if calcium would bind to graphene oxide?
That's interesting Rinse! I've not heard this about calcium. I eat a very high dairy diet so lots of calcium. And I'm happy to say I'm not magnetic. But with stories of graphene oxide in the vaccines (going back to at least 2018 in the flu shots - none of which I've taken), and also in food and air, it's something everyone should be aware of.

If you have any more info about calcium and milk chelating heavy metals I would be very interested. And would love to hear more details about your personal results chelating with milk.

That's interesting Rinse! I've not heard this about calcium. I eat a very high dairy diet so lots of calcium. And I'm happy to say I'm not magnetic. But with stories of graphene oxide in the vaccines (going back to at least 2018 in the flu shots - none of which I've taken), and also in food and air, it's something everyone should be aware of.

If you have any more info about calcium and milk chelating heavy metals I would be very interested. And would love to hear more details about your personal results chelating with milk.

As to not derail this thread, I threw together my story and more on this new thread for you Forsythia!

TheCalciumCad

5G will likely be dangerous if you live right next to a tower, using grounding mats while on a computer and bedding sheets will likely protect you from most of the damage from EMFs. Id also bet when this comes out about 5G/the vaxx 5G towers will be destroyed by people out of anger.

The only hope I see for people full of graphene oxide is if it can be detoxed from the body.
I wonder if calcium would bind to graphene oxide?
Vitamin D + NAC for Glutathione, Vitamin C from fresh OJ then maybe some teas that have Shikimate should nuke the Graphene.

Graphene Oxide Detox Protocols For The Vaxxed and Unvaxxed

Jon2547

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals