GRAPHENE OXIDE, THE ASSIMILATION & TOTAL INSLAVEMENT OF MANKIND

Who do you think "they" are?
People who accept the impending offers of gene therapy that do so based upon a faith (in men) that they will receive a longer life. "Cleave" in this instance means that their seed won't stick and they can't reproduce because of genetic tampering.

Alternatively, or perhaps a double meaning, the inability to "cleave" together is a disagreement amongst the kingdom between the iron and the clay.

The iron curtain of WWII comes to mind. Communism on one side, individual freedom on the other. The iron side is represented by a love of money (an object as the flesh is) and is so appropriately driven by silicon valley, pharmaceutical companies, space companies, and the rest of the metallic grid that pushes the overarching narrative that more government means more safety means more (tolerance for) individuality means more peace-- of which such peace is a counterfeit to the true peace given freely by God.

I see there to be something fitting about 1 Timothy 4:2 with relation to the extreme progressive proponents that champion these aforementioned metallic platforms. They have their conscience seared with a hot iron:

1 Timothy 4:1-3
[1] Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
[2] Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
[3] Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

And so maybe that's a part of it too... everyone who believes the lie that men are able to give the final authority on life or death are a part of the iron kingdom. Siding with transhumanism and/or a technocracy for personal gain because otherwise the planet is going to burn up or something.

Good news for them is that their prediction is correct, but it won't be by their egotistical hands, thank God.

On a side point, I heard someone point out that everything going up in flames by God's decree is the exact inverse of the 'big bang theory.' Can't make this stuff up:

2 Peter 3:12
[12] Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Edit: a couple additional thoughts:

God made men out of the dust of the earth. The clay is God's creation. By default, it would seem to me that the clay are those who are in God (at least in the context of this chapter).

Secondly, Daniel 2:42 pairs the iron to be strong and the clay to be broken. "Broken" also carries the word "bruised" in the Strongs concordance. Again, this might be pointing to coming treatment of believers. Lastly, "broken" is commonly thought to be a means of conveying disappointment or remorse about something that doesn't affect the person speaking as much as it does someone or something else... i.e. 'I'm so broken up about leaving the dog at the house for a week' etc.

The strong and triumphant iron kingdom will not be malleable nor will it exhibit brokenness.

Last edited:
People who accept the impending offers of gene therapy that do so based upon a faith (in men) that they will receive a longer life. "Cleave" in this instance means that their seed won't stick and they can't reproduce because of genetic tampering.

Alternatively, or perhaps a double meaning, the inability to "cleave" together is a disagreement amongst the kingdom between the iron and the clay.

The iron curtain of WWII comes to mind. Communism on one side, individual freedom on the other. The iron side is represented by a love of money (an object as the flesh is) and is so appropriately driven by silicon valley, pharmaceutical companies, space companies, and the rest of the metallic grid that pushes the overarching narrative that more government means more safety means more (tolerance for) individuality means more peace-- of which such peace is a counterfeit to the true peace given freely by God.

I see there to be something fitting about 1 Timothy 4:2 with relation to the extreme progressive proponents that champion these aforementioned metallic platforms. They have their conscience seared with a hot iron:

[1] Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
[3] Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

And so maybe that's a part of it too... everyone who believes the lie that men are able to give the final authority on life or death are a part of the iron kingdom. Siding with transhumanism and/or a technocracy for personal gain because otherwise the planet is going to burn up or something.

Good news for them is that their prediction is correct, but it won't be by their egotistical hands, thank God.

On a side point, I heard someone point out that everything going up in flames by God's decree is the exact inverse of the 'big bang theory.' Can't make this stuff up:

[12] Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

God made men out of the dust of the earth. The clay is God's creation. By default, it would seem to me that the clay are those who are in God (at least in the context of this chapter).

Secondly, Daniel 2:42 pairs the iron to be strong and the clay to be broken. "Broken" also carries the word "bruised" in the Strongs concordance. Again, this might be pointing to coming treatment of believers. Lastly, "broken" is commonly thought to be a means of conveying disappointment or remorse about something that doesn't affect the person speaking as much as it does someone or something else... i.e. 'I'm so broken up about leaving the dog at the house for a week' etc.

The strong and triumphant iron kingdom will not be malleable nor will it exhibit brokenness.

I am impressed with your Biblical insight!
What does this imply...

"[3] Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth."

What does this imply...

"[3] Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth."
Sounds pretty straightforward as far as I'd wager.

Marriage is an institution given by God as a tool for men to resist the devil. A righteous marriage delivers a person from the sin of fornication and makes it lawful in God's judgment for them to consummate. As it was with Sodom and Gomorrah, so too will Satan continue to press for these circumstances to envelop our present day society. I heard a news report a few months ago that California was banning marriage ceremonies on account of the plague. Maybe not for the same direct purpose as I just mentioned, but a means towards the same goal all the same.

And as for abstaining from meats... animal meats. Eat leaves because the meat is either tainted with a plague and not fit for consumption or because you're an animal and you wouldn't want to be used as food, right?

The only other meat I know of is doctrinal meat. This might well be the case that the word of God is suffocated during the latter times, especially the teaching of it.

As far as understanding scripture goes, we drink milk as newborn babes in Christ until we can bear to eat meat. Milk and meat facilitate spiritual growth.

"Milk" is delivered unto the 'carnal Christian,' particularly men who have not distinguished the difference of laboring for God versus laboring with God:

1 Corinthians 3:1-9
[1] And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.
[2] I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
[3] For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
[4] For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?
[5] Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?
[6] I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
[7] So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.
[8] Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.
[9] For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.

We can't do anything for God, but He can do everything for us.

Isaiah 64:6
[6] But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Philippians 4:13
[13] I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Lollipop2

Interesting thoughts.

Sounds pretty straightforward as far as I'd wager.

Marriage is an institution given by God as a tool for men to resist the devil. A righteous marriage delivers a person from the sin of fornication and makes it lawful in God's judgment for them to consummate. As it was with Sodom and Gomorrah, so too will Satan continue to press for these circumstances to envelop our present day society. I heard a news report a few months ago that California was banning marriage ceremonies on account of the plague. Maybe not for the same direct purpose as I just mentioned, but a means towards the same goal all the same.

And as for abstaining from meats... animal meats. Eat leaves because the meat is either tainted with a plague and not fit for consumption or because you're an animal and you wouldn't want to be used as food, right?

The only other meat I know of is doctrinal meat. This might well be the case that the word of God is suffocated during the latter times, especially the teaching of it.

As far as understanding scripture goes, we drink milk as newborn babes in Christ until we can bear to eat meat. Milk and meat facilitate spiritual growth.

"Milk" is delivered unto the 'carnal Christian,' particularly men who have not distinguished the difference of laboring for God versus laboring with God:

1 Corinthians 3:1-9
[1] And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.
[2] I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
[3] For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
[4] For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?
[5] Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?
[6] I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
[7] So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.
[8] Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.
[9] For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.

We can't do anything for God, but He can do everything for us.

Isaiah 64:6
[6] But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Philippians 4:13
[13] I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

I hadn't heard they were banning marriage ceremonies, but I can see something like that coming. Lots of interesting things to digest. Thank you for breaking it down so well.

pepsi

I believe something was different with the flu vaccine last year.
My job mandates me to get it every year. Never felt anything from it except last
year. A few hours after the shot, I felt just like I had the flu and laid down for a few hours.
I decided to take aspirin and felt like my normal self 30 minutes later. Next morning, woke
up feeling bad again, popped an aspirin and was my normal self and fine after that.

I am able to bypass the COVID shot for now (dont know how much longer though) but will start biweekly PCR testing next week. October
is also flu vaccine time. I may be exposed to more of this graphene oxide than I thought, and its very possible most of
us are from other products we come into contact with everyday, food, water, clothes, cosmetics.

Anyway, we need to figure out how to get rid of this stuff from the body, if thats even possible.
If your forced into vaccines or PCR testing, protect the blood brain barrier? Keep inflammation down... aspirin? activated
charcoal? before and after? I dont know much about this stuff, Im just brain storming here.

Also, would be good to locate wifi free areas where you live, areas as far away as possible from these boxes they
are installing everywhere, I think these boxes are the key, have a bug out bag ready, have
real maps ready to go in your car.

They may be planning to take out those with high levels of this stuff instantly and incapacitate and injure
the rest. I was never one to believe in conspiracy theories, but after the going ons of the last year,
I can believe anything now.

I wonder if these people who have gotten the jab and are experiencing neurological symptoms of nonstop shaking
were to get to a wifi free area, would their symptoms lessen or maybe even resolve? Just a thought.

SOMO

I also remember a political leader in Amsterdam accidentally let it slip that they will use 5G as crowd control in auditoriums etc to “keep order”. Folks what is coming down for populations is sheer and utter slavery. Causes me grief.
By what mechanism is the 5G going to control crowds. Loud screech? Uncontrollable diarrhea? The need to pee and consume liberal media ?

I believe something was different with the flu vaccine last year.
My job mandates me to get it every year. Never felt anything from it except last
year. A few hours after the shot, I felt just like I had the flu and laid down for a few hours.
I decided to take aspirin and felt like my normal self 30 minutes later. Next morning, woke
up feeling bad again, popped an aspirin and was my normal self and fine after that.

I am able to bypass the COVID shot for now (dont know how much longer though) but will start biweekly PCR testing next week. October
is also flu vaccine time. I may be exposed to more of this graphene oxide than I thought, and its very possible most of
us are from other products we come into contact with everyday, food, water, clothes, cosmetics.

Anyway, we need to figure out how to get rid of this stuff from the body, if thats even possible.
If your forced into vaccines or PCR testing, protect the blood brain barrier? Keep inflammation down... aspirin? activated
charcoal? before and after? I dont know much about this stuff, Im just brain storming here.

Also, would be good to locate wifi free areas where you live, areas as far away as possible from these boxes they
are installing everywhere, I think these boxes are the key, have a bug out bag ready, have
real maps ready to go in your car.

They may be planning to take out those with high levels of this stuff instantly and incapacitate and injure
the rest. I was never one to believe in conspiracy theories, but after the going ons of the last year,
I can believe anything now.

I wonder if these people who have gotten the jab and are experiencing neurological symptoms of nonstop shaking
were to get to a wifi free area, would their symptoms lessen or maybe even resolve? Just a thought.

That is a good question. I am with you, never a conspiracy
By what mechanism is the 5G going to control crowds. Loud screech? Uncontrollable diarrhea? The need to pee and consume liberal media ?

Magnets? Vibration? Higher frequency sounds?

Lollipop2

5G was designed by the military for crowd control. It was first weaponized now being used for data. Don’t you remember when they first started talking about 5G - maybe a few years ago, many came out expressing fears that it was weaponized?

David PS

Lollipop2

Sinlinead

A Systematic Review of Bio-Cyber Interface Technologies and Security Issues for Internet of Bio-Nano Things​

"One of the recent trends is in the Internet of Bio-Nano Things (IoBNT) systems, which comprise biological nanonetworks that sense biological and chemical changes in the environment (i.e., human body) and send the collected data over the Internet to data centers for further processing. These nanonetworks can also perform medical actuation from the commands sent remotely by the relevant healthcare providers."

"the capability to access our human body through IoBNT applications can be exploited to carry out “bio-cyber terrorism” [25], where attackers can identify and exploit vulnerabilities in these IoBNT applications and/or their underpinning infrastructure to directly manipulate human body functionality, (covertly) exfiltrate user information, or cause the human body to malfunction."

"Electronic nanodevices use novel nanotechnology materials like Carbon Nano Tubes (CNT) [49], [50] and Graphene Nano Ribbons [17] for device construction."

"Medical server acts as a repository in which all the sensory data collected and sent from the patient’s body is stored, analyzed and processed. [...] Only authorized entities can access this server to send commands and receive collected data, due to the critical nature of biomedical applications."

https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/9467302

Lollipop2

TheCalciumCad

Interesting. Thank you for posting. This should go on threads where people have gotten vaxxed and wonder what to do.
I did spam it in a few didn't know which threads to post it in really. It is an ELITE article tho, worth bookmarking.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals