GRAPHENE OXIDE, THE ASSIMILATION & TOTAL INSLAVEMENT OF MANKIND

akgrrrl

The air pollution was already hazardously high in Wuhan before the whole thing started. That itself probably accounts for the many pneumonias
When it is understood what 5G does at the cellular level, a bio release, or air pollution, or lungs in a lifetime of pollution exposure as a co- morbidity or other...whatever. i saw feb 2021 their telecoms reported something like 16 million accounts terminated Nov 2020 -Feb 2021. These days, who knows what to believe, eh?

Lollipop2

The 5G experiment was Wuhan and Italy. Notice how weird deaths and symptoms followed in NYC then suddenly not. 2020 while we were in lockdown the world over, a record number of towers were installed. Was I the only one watching live satellite of Wuhan crematoriums smoke haze for 2wks courtesy of billionaire Jack Ma?, who was later publicly chastized by the CCP.
During lockdowns in Dallas last year, my husband and I would drive the tollway to get to our grocery store. Firstly, no one on the roads except exotic cars and motorbikes racing - lol AND the 5G installers along the highway and electrical lines. They installed for months.

akgrrrl

During lockdowns in Dallas last year, my husband and I would drive the tollway to get to our grocery store. Firstly, no one on the roads except exotic cars and motorbikes racing - lol AND the 5G installers along the highway and electrical lines. They installed for months.
Yes glad you saw that. Its here. And this is why the govt is fairly unconcerned about 2A in cities. They just have to turn up the knob and whatever gatherings will be on the ground incapacitated. This was already used in a large park with success (Pennsylvania?) To clear it of drug deals, gangs, violence activities after curfews, which made an MSM article.

Lollipop2

Yes glad you saw that. Its here. And this is why the govt is fairly unconcerned about 2A in cities. They just have to turn up the knob and whatever gatherings will be on the ground incapacitated. This was already used in a large park with success (Pennsylvania?) To clear it of drug deals, gangs, violence activities after curfews, which made an MSM article.
I also remember a political leader in Amsterdam accidentally let it slip that they will use 5G as crowd control in auditoriums etc to “keep order”. Folks what is coming down for populations is sheer and utter slavery. Causes me grief.

Vinny

I do not think it is Graphene Oxide self-assembling - I am curious as to how it matrixes with biological tissue.
Since we are an electrical body; could it create an ultra sensitive antennae system?
How far advanced is the nano-tech, and can nanobots salvage materials in the body?
Are medical sensors being implanted into us?

Patents:

Methods to regulate polarization and enhance function of cells

A quantum dot-targeting agent complex is administered to a patient in need of therapy, and the complex is stimulated using an implanted fiber optic system. In embodiments, the system includes an electrical sensor that detects and monitors electrical activity of the stimulated controllably regulated cells, and relays this information to a controller that can regulate further stimulation.

Methods and devices for brain activity monitoring supporting mental state development and training

Brain Computer Interfaces (BCIs) are devices that allow the human brain to directly interact with technology via signals emitted from the skull. As with many such new technologies relating to the human brain and body, BCIs were first developed and used in laboratory, clinical, medical, and research settings. However, in recent years electroencephalography (EEG)-based BCI headsets have reached consumer-accessible prices, and are now being deployed in mobile applications.

Medical systems, devices and methods

There is disclosed a medical system comprising one or more sensors associated with one or more actuators. Various embodiments describe sensors and/or actuators, logic circuits, user interfaces, association schemes, communication schemes, security schemes, cryptographic schemes, medical management rules, social mechanisms, energy management schemes, time and/or space schemes, body analytes and/or biomarkers.

Nanoscale sensors

Nanoscopic articles might be well-suited for transport of charge carriers and excitons (e.g. electrons, electron pairs, etc.) and thus may be useful as building blocks in nanoscale electronics applications.
The method, in one embodiment, includes an act of determining a single virus by causing the virus to bind an antibody.

Systems and methods for augmenting human muscle controls

Systems and methods are disclosed for physical assistance by: during a training phase, capturing muscle signals associated with a predetermined task and training a learning machine to associate the muscle signals with the task; during use, identifying a desired task to the learning machine to retrieve the muscle signals associated with the task; and applying functional electrical stimulation (FES) to actuate the muscle signals for the desired task.

Magnetic nanomaterials and methods for detection of biological materials

Biological material in a sample is reacted with a novel functionalized superparamagnetic Fe/Au nanoparticle that specifically binds to the biological material to produce a magnetic particle/biological material complex.

Device for generating a detectable signal based upon concentration of at least one substance

Utilization of a contact device placed on the eye in order to detect physical and chemical parameters of the body as well as the non-invasive delivery of compounds according to these physical and chemical parameters, with signals being transmitted continuously as electromagnetic waves, radio waves, infrared and the like.
wow

Vinny

I think what you are saying is true. It is part of the experiment to see how the body responds. But there are other things they plan to experiment. Such as what will happen when 5G is turned on full power and the magnetized graphene reacts to the radiation and frequency. How many of the vaxxed will die? How many will be disabled? How many will go mad? How many will commit suicide? How many will commit murder? What is unique about those that survive? We are all part of a giant experiment. Both the vaxxed and the control group (unvaxxed).
this

Lollipop2

I think what you are saying is true. It is part of the experiment to see how the body responds. But there are other things they plan to experiment. Such as what will happen when 5G is turned on full power and the magnetized graphene reacts to the radiation and frequency. How many of the vaxxed will die? How many will be disabled? How many will go mad? How many will commit suicide? How many will commit murder? What is unique about those that survive? We are all part of a giant experiment. Both the vaxxed and the control group (unvaxxed).
Re-reading this post - good post and terrifying.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Both the vaxxed and the control group (unvaxxed).

How are the unvaxxed part of the experiment? As bad as 5G is, unless you are very close to a tower, even turning the power to the max probably won't cause any immediate effects due to the attenuated effects that vary with the square of the distance between subject and tower/device. Also, there are plenty of people who now have EMF meters and if the telcos crank up the power very high (i.e. to reach Watts per sq meter exposure that can quickly affect unvaxxed/healthy people as well) that will be quickly caught by both amateur and govt "EMF smog" meters, and will quickly become major news. The only way such an experiment can be conducted is if something in the vaxxed makes them much more sensitive to EMF so that exposure to "approved" power levels (or slightly above, which can be explained away as temporary anomaly) reliably changes their behavior/health/etc. If graphene oxide is one such sensitizer then the vaxxed will be part of the experiment, but I don't see how the unvaxxed will be experimented upon for immediate effects using power levels approved by the FCC for continuous exposure, as the unvaxxed simply won't respond (immediately) at such exposure levels.

Revelation 9:1-6
[1] And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
[2] And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
[3] And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
[4] And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
[5] And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
[6] And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

maaaaaybe

Lollipop2

How are the unvaxxed part of the experiment? As bad as 5G is, unless you are very close to a tower, even turning the power to the max probably won't cause any immediate effects due to the attenuated effects that vary with the square of the distance between subject and tower/device. Also, there are plenty of people who now have EMF meters and if the telcos crank up the power very high (i.e. to reach Watts per sq meter exposure that can quickly affect unvaxxed/healthy people as well) that will be quickly caught by both amateur and govt "EMF smog" meters, and will quickly become major news. The only way such an experiment can be conducted is if something in the vaxxed makes them much more sensitive to EMF so that exposure to "approved" power levels (or slightly above, which can be explained away as temporary anomaly) reliably changes their behavior/health/etc. If graphene oxide is one such sensitizer then the vaxxed will be part of the experiment, but I don't see how the unvaxxed will be experimented upon for immediate effects using power levels approved by the FCC for continuous exposure, as the unvaxxed simply won't respond (immediately) at such exposure levels.
Thank you for this logic. Hopeful.

akgrrrl

When the unvaxxed are unknowingly consuming graphene?
I have seen 3 examples the last 3 days, this one, another euro choc bar unwrapped and magnets stuck, then a granola bar type snack same test.

Who has become the largest holder of agri land in the USA and why?

P

Peatness

UK technology business G2O Water Technologies has landed its first commercial contract for the enhancement of water filtration membranes with graphene oxide.

This sounds very plausable!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals