Graphene is being transmitted from the Vaccinated to the Not-Vaccinated; destroying Red Blood Cells & causing Blood Clots

Article

GRAPHENE FOUND IN "VAXXED" & 'NON-VAXXED': DESTROYING RED BLOOD CELLS & CAUSING BLOOD CLOTS​

:

short version:

DR. PHILIPPE (SA) GRAPHENE FOUND IN "VAXXED" & 'NON-VAXXED' [SHOCKING NEW BLOOD FINDINGS] (INTRO)​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/7YWJlQSevwU2/

GRAPHENE FOUND IN "VAXXED" & 'NON-VAXXED': DESTROYING RED BLOOD CELLS & CAUSING BLOOD CLOTS​

long version:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/tHZhn6YsWfvk/

OP
FocusedOnHealth
Supplements that degrade graphene in the body:

I’ve read others on the forum say that Methylene Blue does as well?

Attachments

• 6EFAFC72-3F0E-47E3-977D-6A61D78D95A2.jpeg
    6EFAFC72-3F0E-47E3-977D-6A61D78D95A2.jpeg
    250.3 KB · Views: 156
OP
FocusedOnHealth
No response to this thread? This should be one of the MOST IMPORTANT THINGS for the unvaxxed to know what is happening to them being exposed to the vaxxed.
Sorry vaxxed people, you have done us NO FAVORS AT ALL. You are walking graphene spreaders. Thanks but no thanks. You did this to yourself and you are doing it to us.

BearWithMe

Oh damn. So the nurses that claimed they lost their menses, despite being unvaxxed, were right all along.

sugarisgreat

Thanks for posting. There were a few long threads on this topic last year, so that may be why there isn't a big response.
When I still see people still wearing masks, I know they are vaccinated, and try to stay away.
Sadly, my husband got vaccinated.
There is a huge price to pay for listening to this corrupt system, for all of us.
On a positive note, I'm taking most of the supplements you listed (plus niacin, vitamin C and HCQ).

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Mine too. He didn’t want to and it’s very tragic and complicated. He’s currently pretty sick from the shot- not in the hospital but also not well at all. I’m just trying to stay strong for us both.

Deborah888

I take 4 of those. Are you sure they degrade it? Do you have a link?

StephanF

Forum Supporter
The amount of graphene is too small to cause ‘shedding’. There must be another source where it enters the body of unvaccinated (Covid). It may be found in other, non-Covid vaccines, too. What about diesel exhaust? They can be ‘bucky balls’.

OP
FocusedOnHealth

I don’t know for sure as I am not a scientist or a doctor. But the various things I have read recommend these supplements. There’s a reason that they want to have people boosted, over and over and over. The more boosting, the more accumulation of graphene.

P

Peatness

No response to this thread? This should be one of the MOST IMPORTANT THINGS for the unvaxxed to know what is happening to them being exposed to the vaxxed.
Sorry vaxxed people, you have done us NO FAVORS AT ALL. You are walking graphene spreaders. Thanks but no thanks. You did this to yourself and you are doing it to us.
We've been discussing this topic for a long time. I even posted this same article on another thread recently. A simple search before starting a new thread might be helpful.

FoodForeal

There is no reason not to reject the vaccine. There is nothing in the world that should have induced you to get it. We are so dependent and weak that we think we'll die if we can't access modern industrial society.

Deborah888

I don’t know for sure as I am not a scientist or a doctor. But the various things I have read recommend these supplements. There’s a reason that they want to have people boosted, over and over and over. The more boosting, the more accumulation of graphene.

I knew they helped with immunity and possibly spike proteins but that's interesting if they help with graphene. Will be looking into that. Graphene is just one of many reasons not to get the jab. They are looking for ways to get mrna into us via other means, too, like lettuce, mosquito's, etc., from what I understand.

sugarisgreat

Mine too. He didn’t want to and it’s very tragic and complicated. He’s currently pretty sick from the shot- not in the hospital but also not well at all. I’m just trying to stay strong for us both.
Thanks Blossom. This is all so sad and I am sorry about your husband.
Are you taking any physical precautions for yourself, other than Peating?

P

Peatness

Sorry to hear this blossom. I thought you and your husband got religious exemptions.
Thanks for posting. There were a few long threads on this topic last year, so that may be why there isn't a big response.
When I still see people still wearing masks, I know they are vaccinated, and try to stay away.
There is a huge price to pay for listening to this corrupt system, for all of us.
On a positive note, I'm taking most of the supplements you listed (plus niacin, vitamin C and HCQ).
Dr Merrritt used Ivermectin for shedding.

Birdie

We've been discussing this topic for a long time. I even posted this same article on another thread recently. A simple search before starting a new thread might be helpful.
Or, when you start a new thread, look below to see if the topic is already there under "Similar threads".

It might help more people if we gather the information rather than starting over again so it's all scattered around.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank you @sugarisgreat and @Peatness. We did both get religious exemptions. I was let go from my job about a week ago supposedly due to “downsizing” and I had the lowest seniority. After that incident which my husband didn’t take well they started making all of the unvaxxed at his job wear n95’s. He was struggling to breathe in one all day and then the facility received a huge fine due to another unvaxxed person who got caught not wearing their n95. The state has implemented a very large fine scale and the next one will be higher at over 100 thousand dollars and they keep increasing each time someone is caught with out one on regardless of the reason. It’s quite like a witch hunt to be honest and he didn’t want us both unemployed at the same time. I think he regrets it but it’s too late.
I’m doing everything I can think of and then some to stay as healthy as possible!

P

Peatness

Thank you @sugarisgreat and @Peatness. We did both get religious exemptions. I was let go from my job about a week ago supposedly due to “downsizing” and I had the lowest seniority. After that incident which my husband didn’t take well they started making all of the unvaxxed at his job wear n95’s. He was struggling to breathe in one all day and then the facility received a huge fine due to another unvaxxed person who got caught not wearing their n95. The state has implemented a very large fine scale and the next one will be higher at over 100 thousand dollars and they keep increasing each time someone is caught with out one on regardless of the reason. It’s quite like a witch hunt to be honest and he didn’t want us both unemployed at the same time. I think he regrets it but it’s too late.
I’m doing everything I can think of and then some to stay as healthy as possible!
:mad: I hate the system that has done this to hard working people. It's not right. I hope you find another job somewhere your skills will be appreciated.

Birdie

Yes, this makes me cry... so glad you can figure some stuff to help him though.

FoodForeal

Isn't this society just great? We wouldn't be able to survive without it.

Back
Top Bottom