Graphene is being transmitted from the Vaccinated to the Not-Vaccinated; destroying Red Blood Cells & causing Blood Clots

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Thank you, same for you and your husband. Isn’t it ironic that we were recently talking about working not only full time but overtime for the longest during this mess and now suddenly we are unfit to work. What a messed up situation. A silver lining is I don’t think he’ll get a second shot.
It is diabolical. All that work from home stuff, essential and nonessential workers stuff was ridiculous. You are right about how messed up it is to be all of a sudden unfit to work after working the whole time. It is all illogical and critical thinkers can't buy it.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Oh @Blossom how tragic. My husband and I also are now both unemployed and feeling nervous as I go through all the job listings - 70% require vaccination. I am sending you huge good prayers for the both of you. I think there are so many things to help him and if he doesn’t get boosted, he might make it through just fine. Hugs to you both ?
What a mess for you and your husband to deal with just because you are responsible about your health. I feel bad for you and hope you can find something.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
I have to wonder on the exact mechanism as to how the gene therapy recipients are shedding the graphene oxide. It seems difficult for me to accept that this would be through airborne shedding. Not saying it is impossible but I would need to see something more concrete demonstrating shedding of graphene oxide that would be picked up by an unvaccinated person so it would enter the bloodstream.
Well, little children who‘s parents are vaxxed, are having the graphene show up in their blood. How are they getting it? This is a bioengineered gene therapy we are talking about here. It’s not natural. It’s man made in a lab. Designed to replicate in people’s bodies and designed to be transferable.
They have somehow figured out how to make the graphene or whatever it is transferable to others. Perhaps there is a supernatural component to it. Who knows? But it’s deadly. I think at this point, the only protection we have is supernatural. Divine protection.

grapes

But what proves it was transferred from vaxed to nonvaxed? Maybe the source is outside, in the air for example ..

OP
FocusedOnHealth
But what proves it was transferred from vaxed to nonvaxed? Maybe the source is outside, in the air for example ..
There was thread somewhere on the forum….I can’t find it at the moment, where a guy was saying that he was unvaxxed, yet he started to cough up blood clots after having been around his vaxxed girlfriend and having sex with her.

He said it only happened after being around her. He also had some other symptoms that I can’t recall. So, make of that what you will. Pfizer literature says the spike proteins the vaxxed are continually producing in their bodies, can be transferred to unvaxxed people in their proximity.

It’s the gift that keeps on giving. How lovely.

J.R.K

Exactly and it’s all over a personal choice of what we don’t want to put in our body. It’s still not a vaccine and it remains a purposeful diabolic plan. There-I said it but of course that’s just my opinion but I’m sticking to it. This has felt plain wrong on so many levels.
You are correct @Blossom. I have to admit that I have had this feeling about this whole COVID-19 thing being like a prelude to the Nazi regime.
I never could understand what Dr Peat was referring to when he always talked highly of Russia and even Stalin. That is up until about a month ago when I stumbled onto Matthew Ehret and his wife Cynthia Chungs work.
I now have a bit better and clearer picture of what the game is about and how the players actions could be interpreted.
To my chagrin once again I have been asleep for a long time. What is happening in today’s world is an extension of the same game and playbook that has been used for centuries.
I found this to be enlightening, there are more links on the forum just search Matthew Ehret.

View: https://youtu.be/G9VgTGOuT9U

J.R.K

Thank you @J.R.K - it is such a bizarre time. Family members who won’t see a daughter/son because not jabbed, jobs letting good people go. Again sending prayers to @Blossom who is in such a tough situation ?
This is a game I am very much more convinced now. We are but pawns and I am considering that the masters want a genocide but not necessarily directed at a certain group.
The whole carbon reduction and green energy idea has at its core a global depopulation agenda. This is not a new idea but rather an old force centered on the notion that there are limits to the human levels able to be supported, allowed and economic growth.
On the other side of the coin is people that are allowed to build expand upon their creativity (I don’t know about anyone else but a bell went off for me when that word was used), and become pioneers that are reaching out to experiment and revive old technologies that were mothballed in the sixties such as cold fusion nuclear energy, and high speed magnetic railways. China has forty thousand miles of this track laid with trains that can reach four hundred miles per hour.
With this revelation I now seriously question who the black hats really are in comparison to what I was and the masses are stilled being programmed with.

tankasnowgod

Well, little children who‘s parents are vaxxed, are having the graphene show up in their blood. How are they getting it?
Maybe from something that actually has graphene listed as an ingredient, like masks-

Amazon product ASIN B08KW4ZYX8View: https://www.amazon.com/SuperHC-Protective-Disposable-Breathable-Lightweight/dp/B08KW4ZYX8

P

Peatness

@J.R.K whitney webb has also written about the eugenics links to the covid injections. Some of her interviews have been posted on the forum previously. Ehret's interview at the grand jury with Reiner Fuellmich is also worth watching.

@Lollipop2 sorry to hear that you too have lost your job due to making a stand against mandates. It's been painful to hear of the many forum members being punished for standing up for a basic human right - the right to bodily autonomy. Thanks you to everyone who is making a stand.

Lollipop2

Thank you, same for you and your husband. Isn’t it ironic that we were recently talking about working not only full time but overtime for the longest during this mess and now suddenly we are unfit to work. What a messed up situation. A silver lining is I don’t think he’ll get a second shot.
Excellent that he won’t go through with the second one! Right?!?! Unfit to work - such a control mechanism. As I go through the jobs in medical field all the large organizations are requiring the vax AND the number of listings for these large groups is growing and they aren’t being filled - staying on the job board for at least 2 months. Says something. I don’t see how they can fill all these jobs…

Lollipop2

@Lollipop2 sorry to hear that you too have lost your job due to making a stand against mandates. It's been painful to hear of the many forum members being punished for standing up for a basic human right - the right to bodily autonomy. Thanks you to everyone who is making a stand.
Thank you @Peatness in my case not only the pressure for vax but my employer was too cheap to pay for the proper person and asked me to do something unethical and with a legal liability for myself. I was only unvaxxed person in his practice and tried to leverage that to force me.

J.R.K

Well, little children who‘s parents are vaxxed, are having the graphene show up in their blood. How are they getting it? This is a bioengineered gene therapy we are talking about here. It’s not natural. It’s man made in a lab. Designed to replicate in people’s bodies and designed to be transferable.
They have somehow figured out how to make the graphene or whatever it is transferable to others. Perhaps there is a supernatural component to it. Who knows? But it’s deadly. I think at this point, the only protection we have is supernatural. Divine protection.
I cannot speak to the divine protection or the aspect of the injected products within the injected person being divinely transferred to a person who is not injected.
I merely would from my opinion consider looking to find a better pathway for entry into a non injected person’s bloodstream than just everyday contact, perhaps sexual contact, contaminated food and water sources, breastfeeding, maybe chem trails through surface contact with food and water sources. Given the many uses of graphene oxide it is possible that a person that is uninjected changing brake pads without proper protection could ingest graphene oxide from the dust of used carbon fibre brake pads.

P

Peatness

The chemtrails in my area is getting worse - it's happening daily now. I find it all distressing because other people don't seem to notice . I watch people in the parks and they never look up. Chemical spraying could be a possible source of something toxic - I don't know what. Then there is the water. I came across this today. Again there is still not enough data to confirm these findings but I am not willing to dimiss them, yet

J.R.K

@J.R.K whitney webb has also written about the eugenics links to the covid injections. Some of her interviews have been posted on the forum previously. Ehret's interview at the grand jury with Reiner Fuellmich is also worth watching.

Yes thank you for that @Pina, his interview with Reiner Fuellmich and Viviene Fischer was also extremely enlightening.
My main point was that his explanation put a better light on the scenario for me and that he also made a good optimistic point in saying,” if the people pushing this agenda have already won why aren’t we all dead”?
A valid and very astute observation in my opinion, his thoughts of because there is an opposing pushback force, that would include us but also bigger players in the global scheme of things gives me hope and optimism.
That being said though I also feel that we in the West will need to become accustomed to living a less exuberant lifestyle that what was assigned to us by Kissinger’s vision of seeing us as mere consumers of goods produced in foreign countries.

Lollipop2

The chemtrails in my area is getting worse - it's happening daily now. I find it all distressing because other people don't seem to notice . I watch people in the parks and they never look up. Chemical spraying could be a possible source of something toxic - I don't know what. Then there is the water. I came across this today. Again there is still not enough data to confirm these findings but I am not willing to dimiss them, yet

Interesting. I have also noticed the Chemtrails a lot recently.

J.R.K

This is disturbing, but clearly it moves the the ball away from mere coincidence. Again I have to really wonder who is giving the original orders to do this poisoning. Yet to mention this to anyone normal would be taking the risk of being called insane. Not that giving everything being seen these days makes it a bad thing.

P

Peatness

This is disturbing, but clearly it moves the the ball away from mere coincidence. Again I have to really wonder who is giving the original orders to do this poisoning. Yet to mention this to anyone normal would be taking the risk of being called insane. Not that giving everything being seen these days makes it a bad thing.
I've always been ahead of my peers. They know not to expect the norm of me. Occassionally they start a sentence with "you did say" but now they are mostly quiet.

FoodForeal

Soil aluminum concentrations have been increasing for decades.

J.R.K

Soil aluminum concentrations have been increasing for decades.
Interesting, I wonder if this is a result of the increased use of aluminum foil, pots, pans, etc or if something is being sprayed on via fertilizer, pesticides or chem trails. The dangers of this neurotoxin is something that I have just become aware of in the past ten years along with Teflon even stainless steel due to nickel.
I believe it was Chris Eckersley, that has sounded the alarm on this and is quite concerned regarding this.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom