Graphene is being transmitted from the Vaccinated to the Not-Vaccinated; destroying Red Blood Cells & causing Blood Clots

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Thanks @Peatness and @Birdie. He seems quite a bit better today.

Exactly. I’m thinking we’d probably survive better without it at this point.
I really feel bad for you and your husband. So far at the hospital in MO I retired from last fall religious exemptions are still ok. I hope you can afford to get out of the so-called healthcare field for good.

Peatful

Mine too. He didn’t want to and it’s very tragic and complicated. He’s currently pretty sick from the shot- not in the hospital but also not well at all. I’m just trying to stay strong for us both.
Oh no. Im so sorry.

Working in healthcare is pretty much being in an abusive relationship.

Never say never-but I will never go back.

New beginnings for you both I hope...

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Oh no. Im so sorry.

Working in healthcare is pretty much being in an abusive relationship.

Never say never-but I will never go back.

New beginnings for you both I hope...
Thank you. You’re so right about it being an abusive industry. I’m trying my very best to not go back. Please pray for us friend.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I really feel bad for you and your husband. So far at the hospital in MO I retired from last fall religious exemptions are still ok. I hope you can afford to get out of the so-called healthcare field for good.
Thanks. I’m so happy you got out.

Giraffe

Thank you @sugarisgreat and @Peatness. We did both get religious exemptions. I was let go from my job about a week ago supposedly due to “downsizing” and I had the lowest seniority. After that incident which my husband didn’t take well they started making all of the unvaxxed at his job wear n95’s. He was struggling to breathe in one all day and then the facility received a huge fine due to another unvaxxed person who got caught not wearing their n95. The state has implemented a very large fine scale and the next one will be higher at over 100 thousand dollars and they keep increasing each time someone is caught with out one on regardless of the reason. It’s quite like a witch hunt to be honest and he didn’t want us both unemployed at the same time. I think he regrets it but it’s too late.
I’m doing everything I can think of and then some to stay as healthy as possible!

This makes me so sad. You have deserved more luck than this, Blossom. I wish you the best.

Peatful

Thank you. You’re so right about it being an abusive industry. I’m trying my very best to not go back. Please pray for us friend.
Just prayed.

Birdie

I don't believe anything can be done about graphene in the body.
I would like to know more about whether something can be done or not. I'm glad this subject has been brought up again. I find that when I comment on an old thread, often nobody replies. That's too bad but reality.

I remember Nemo brought up vaxx shedding in 2020 (?) and we had a long thread about possible remedies. But I don't feel confident about remedies right now. My husband just told me we have a lunch at a vaxxed person's house with two other vaxxers. We take HCQ preventatively and other items... Then, after an exposure we take IVM.

The same remedies as you use after the vaxx would apply if shedded on. But, how confident can we be that it will work?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thanks @Giraffe and @Peatful.
My husband just told me we have a lunch at a vaxxed person's house with two other vaxxers.
I will be thinking of you and genuinely pray all goes well. I wish I knew specifically what helps the best but I wonder anyone really knows for sure.
I have been using 1-2 drops of MB in addition to the typical measures discussed here most of the time this whole mess has been going on and hopefully it’s helped. I was in close proximity to mostly vaxxed people at work daily for over a year and I seem to be managing if that gives you any comfort. One lady even came in to see me with a bloody nose right after her jab. I was also in the room Wednesday with my husband when he got his pfizer shot. An 8 month pregnant women gave him the injection. :oops:

Lollipop2

Thank you @sugarisgreat and @Peatness. We did both get religious exemptions. I was let go from my job about a week ago supposedly due to “downsizing” and I had the lowest seniority. After that incident which my husband didn’t take well they started making all of the unvaxxed at his job wear n95’s. He was struggling to breathe in one all day and then the facility received a huge fine due to another unvaxxed person who got caught not wearing their n95. The state has implemented a very large fine scale and the next one will be higher at over 100 thousand dollars and they keep increasing each time someone is caught with out one on regardless of the reason. It’s quite like a witch hunt to be honest and he didn’t want us both unemployed at the same time. I think he regrets it but it’s too late.
I’m doing everything I can think of and then some to stay as healthy as possible!
Oh @Blossom how tragic. My husband and I also are now both unemployed and feeling nervous as I go through all the job listings - 70% require vaccination. I am sending you huge good prayers for the both of you. I think there are so many things to help him and if he doesn’t get boosted, he might make it through just fine. Hugs to you both ?

noodlecat

fwiw not on this vid in particular but ive seen dr kevin mccairn go over these analysis videos and he himself analyzed vaccine samples and the hydras are likely dust and hair, and the microchips are crystallized salts. not sure about this new one but i wont be surprised if it is BS.

FoodForeal

The truth is that nobody has anybody idea what is in the vaccines and there is no way to test if someone has been vaccinated or not. You can test for symptoms like the D dimer test but that can be caused by other things. There's no test that specifically can test for whether the vaccine is present in the body or not.
why wouldnt you be able to detox it like anything else?
"
Intratracheally instilled FLG was mainly retained in the lung with 47 % remaining after 4 weeks. Exposure to non-labeled FLG resulted in dose-dependent acute lung injury and pulmonary edema, but these effects were alleviated with time despite the continued presence of FLG in the lungs. One percent and 0.18 % of the intratracheally instilled FLG was present in the liver and spleen, respectively, after 14 days by passing through the air-blood barrier, a finding supported by the results of oral gavage experiments which did not show detectable absorption through the gastrointestinal tract. In addition, 46.2 % of the intratracheally instilled FLG was excreted through the feces 28 d after exposure.
"

J.R.K

Oh @Blossom how tragic. My husband and I also are now both unemployed and feeling nervous as I go through all the job listings - 70% require vaccination. I am sending you huge good prayers for the both of you. I think there are so many things to help him and if he doesn’t get boosted, he might make it through just fine. Hugs to you both ?
Prayers, best hopes and positive thoughts to both of you @Blossom and @Lollipop2! The world has seemed to go insane, and fear reigns supreme.
I was thinking on this today and remembered when we learned about the round up of the,”unclean” due to beliefs and ethnicity,in Hitlers Germany.
Everyone in grade school was horrified and could not understand how people would be able to just allow this blatant discrimination and ultimately genocide to happen to their fellow man and woman, yet here we are not even one hundred years later, eerily walking a path with similar characteristics.

Lollipop2

Prayers, best hopes and positive thoughts to both of you @Blossom and @Lollipop2! The world has seemed to go insane, and fear reigns supreme.
I was thinking on this today and remembered when we learned about the round up of the,”unclean” due to beliefs and ethnicity,in Hitlers Germany.
Everyone in grade school was horrified and could not understand how people would be able to just allow this blatant discrimination and ultimately genocide to happen to their fellow man and woman, yet here we are not even one hundred years later, eerily walking a path with similar characteristics.
Thank you @J.R.K - it is such a bizarre time. Family members who won’t see a daughter/son because not jabbed, jobs letting good people go. Again sending prayers to @Blossom who is in such a tough situation ?

J.R.K

No response to this thread? This should be one of the MOST IMPORTANT THINGS for the unvaxxed to know what is happening to them being exposed to the vaxxed.
Sorry vaxxed people, you have done us NO FAVORS AT ALL. You are walking graphene spreaders. Thanks but no thanks. You did this to yourself and you are doing it to us.
I have to wonder on the exact mechanism as to how the gene therapy recipients are shedding the graphene oxide. It seems difficult for me to accept that this would be through airborne shedding. Not saying it is impossible but I would need to see something more concrete demonstrating shedding of graphene oxide that would be picked up by an unvaccinated person so it would enter the bloodstream.

Arlen4458

This is what happens when people like President Chump ( Obiden) gain power yet these Senators are out there doing the opposite of what they tell you,Govt workers are never held accountable

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank you, same for you and your husband. Isn’t it ironic that we were recently talking about working not only full time but overtime for the longest during this mess and now suddenly we are unfit to work. What a messed up situation. A silver lining is I don’t think he’ll get a second shot.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Exactly and it’s all over a personal choice of what we don’t want to put in our body. It’s still not a vaccine and it remains a purposeful diabolic plan. There-I said it but of course that’s just my opinion but I’m sticking to it. This has felt plain wrong on so many levels.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom