Low Toxin Diet Grant Genereux's Theory Of Vitamin A Toxicity

Nomane Euger

garrett smith is an alpinid , phenotype common to central european mountain populations that's characterised by infantilised traits

his face is never going to look masculine and rugged like some other European populations

those facial proportions/ratios and bone structure are permanent, no diet is gonna grow him a taller chin/longer skull/smaller eyes
hi, how do you know that what you claimed is real ?

Nomane Euger

He looks very muscular. His trapezius and neck are massive. He also said he used to be a budybuilder.
i did not say anything about his body, jusy talking about his child-eater martian head

Last edited:

ursidae

most neotenous phenotypes make for a better looking female at the expense of male attractiveness, alpine is one such case
here you go, what a knockout
6C1E794A-8CBA-4994-B7D2-1D70E277AA78.jpeg

Dr. B

garrett smith is an alpinid , phenotype common to central european mountain populations that's characterised by infantilised traits

his face is never going to look masculine and rugged like some other European populations

those facial proportions/ratios and bone structure are permanent, no diet is gonna grow him a taller chin/longer skull and shrink his neurocranium and eyes
what causes the infantilisied traits, is that a good thing or bad thing to have those traits

Vanset

what causes the infantilisied traits, is that a good thing or bad thing to have those traits
The way you look, imo, is defined by genes, prenatal hormonal exposure (aka the health and diet of your mother), hormonal profile during puberty and how your parents fed you during puberty and to a lesser degree how you ate in your 20s up until about 25 years of age. Feel free to disagree. You're not going to change your bone structure with a diet in adulthood like some people in these communities seem to believe. Some people seem to think that you're going to change your appearance like a chameleon within a few months of changing a diet. You can influence things like skin quality, water retention and hair status though.

Dr. B

The way you look, imo, is defined by genes, prenatal hormonal exposure (aka the health and diet of your mother), hormonal profile during puberty and how your parents fed you during puberty and to a lesser degree how you ate in your 20s up until about 25 years of age. Feel free to disagree. You're not going to change your bone structure with a diet in adulthood like some people in these communities seem to believe. Some people seem to think that you're going to change your appearance like a chameleon within a few months of changing a diet. You can influence things like skin quality, water retention and hair status though.
why couldnt you build up the jaw and improve bone structure even height with milk. with its calcium vitamin k2, A etc

Vanset

why couldnt you build up the jaw and improve bone structure even height with milk. with its calcium vitamin k2, A etc
There seem to be anecdotal evidence of people doing just that, but past puberty a process like that will probably take decades instead of years. I think we can all agree that peoples facial bones change quite a bit between the age of 25 and 50 or 60. No one is fully defined by the time they're 25, but like I said the process takes much, much longer than during puberty. Not worth really focusing on. I have seen pictures of people claiming that they gained bones in their face, but their before and after photos were rarely convincing and most of them were in their early 20s, somewhere between 20-25. You can grow your masseter muscles with a lot of chewing and jaw exercises. Reducing body fat and water retention will make you look more defined.

Nomane Euger

He looks like most 46yo's except he's in good shape and def no worse than Georgi who's around his age.
boi,i can actually watch georgie and have positive feelings from it,he has a friendly face that spark positive emotions when he does smile,garett smith on the picture i shared spark misttrust,as a child or in a child like state on only fruits diet garett smith head would spark me intense mistrust and disgust,he looks like he eat childs brains with the believe that his own brain will grow bigge.,i dont know to wich period these different pictures corresponds,and how it evolved with his diet his head could have improved or gotten worst,i would be interested to see that

Jneet

He looks like most 46yo's except he's in good shape and def no worse than Georgi who's around his age.

Just dropped

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S5i54oK5e0

A video of him bragging about how he has the perfect diet & he is the healthiest man in the world for an hour.
Of course everyone else is out to get you with their diet & health advice but him, you can only trust him according to... him.
When will he get his ego tested?

Jneet

boi,i can actually watch georgie and have positive feelings from it,he has a friendly face that spark positive emotions when he does smile,garett smith on the picture i shared spark misttrust,as a child or in a child like state on only fruits diet garett smith head would spark me intense mistrust and disgust,he looks like he eat childs brains with the believe that his own brain will grow bigge.,i dont know to wich period these different pictures corresponds,and how it evolved with his diet his head could have improved or gotten worst,i would be interested to see that
I know some people can't really help what face they are born with but he has such an odd head and distrustful, hateful looking face in my opinion, I believe his visage is a reflection of his character. Even his smile looks like a sociopath.
I can't stand to listen to him for a minute or see that face.

TheCalciumCad

A video of him bragging about how he has the perfect diet & he is the healthiest man in the world for an hour.
Of course everyone else is out to get you with their diet & health advice but him, you can only trust him according to... him.
When will he get his ego tested?
lol yes....his TSH was 3.2 and cholesterol slightly high which is associated with lower thyroid conversion and he does come across as quite hyper adrenal which was obvious from the start tho he trains excessively and again won't be any worse than most people his age. His total T is excellent as he prob has good control over his mineral balance, has always lifted weights, gets plenty of sun where he lives and got out of his VA toxic state. I respect that he's put this video out at least not many health guys do and so many take extra hormones and excessive supplements then are like "see! look what I eat is working!". I suspect his A-game is really reducing VA toxicity, balancing minerals, getting people off supplements and stimulants that overwork the liver then mopping up bile with the right amounts of fiber and use of lactoferrin. Not shooting for VA deficiency which is pointless.

Jneet

What I would like to know is why doesn't anyone that is supposedly Vitamin A toxic go ahead & get a liver biopsy to confirm. Grant & Guruts claim is that you can't go by a blood test because "POSION A" is stored in the liver. If you are so desperate enough to go on a extreme restrictive diet for years & years based on a theory.. Why not just get a liver biopsy to actually find out the truth? All I heard Grant say during his interview with Nutrition with Judy YouTube Channel
is "Liver biopsy is dangerous, you don't want to do that."
Google says a liver biopsy is relatively safe with very rare complications.
Yet it is nothing but pure speculation trusting their quack theories, which I do not trust these men!

orangebear

What I would like to know is why doesn't anyone that is supposedly Vitamin A toxic go ahead & get a liver biopsy to confirm. Grant & Guruts claim is that you can't go by a blood test because "POSION A" is stored in the liver. If you are so desperate enough to go on a extreme restrictive diet for years & years based on a theory.. Why not just get a liver biopsy to actually find out the truth? All I heard Grant say during his interview with Nutrition with Judy YouTube Channel
is "Liver biopsy is dangerous, you don't want to do that."
Google says a liver biopsy is relatively safe with very rare complications.
Yet it is nothing but pure speculation trusting their quack theories, which I do not trust these men!
A liver biopsy is rather painful and whether it's safe or not, it's certainly more invasive than a blood test or an ultrasound. I know I have liver pain and that's good enough to motivate me to learn how to improve my liver health. Low VA intake over the past 3+ weeks (kind of lost count) has significantly decreased my liver pain, but it has led to some other issues that I think are more related to calcium, vitamin K, and other nutrients that I'm not getting enough of on the low VA diet. My coral calcium supplement got lost in the mail so I ordered another batch and it should come next week. Hopefully I'll be able to put that hypothesis to the test soon.

orangebear

lol yes....his TSH was 3.2 and cholesterol slightly high which is associated with lower thyroid conversion and he does come across as quite hyper adrenal which was obvious from the start tho he trains excessively and again won't be any worse than most people his age. His total T is excellent as he prob has good control over his mineral balance, has always lifted weights, gets plenty of sun where he lives and got out of his VA toxic state. I respect that he's put this video out at least not many health guys do and so many take extra hormones and excessive supplements then are like "see! look what I eat is working!". I suspect his A-game is really reducing VA toxicity, balancing minerals, getting people off supplements and stimulants that overwork the liver then mopping up bile with the right amounts of fiber and use of lactoferrin. Not shooting for VA deficiency which is pointless.
Yeah, while some of the stuff looked good, his thyroid results were disappointing. I'm OK with being wrong and learning more. I'm not going to die on the Ray Peat or low VA hills. I'd rather find what works rather than find the right ideology. Ray Peat style of eating helps me with some things, but I do also seem to have liver issues that don't let me indulge in too much dairy, OJ, mangoes, etc. So I need to find the solution that is good for both my liver and my metabolic rate.

Jneet

Starting feeling a little off today.
Depression came back, odd feeling in the head along with inability to concentrate.
seems to get worse after starting to walk again (Garrett says exercise triggers bile release causing symptoms)
I felt relief after Milk of Magnesia to get rid of bile.
Could it be I've been overdoing on the Vitamin A..?
I was borne jaundice & he says liver injury from birth.
Tomorrow I'm just going to do Heavy Cream in my coffee as my main source of VA & leave it at that.

orangebear

Starting feeling a little off today.
Depression came back, odd feeling in the head along with inability to concentrate.
seems to get worse after starting to walk again (Garrett says exercise triggers bile release causing symptoms)
I felt relief after Milk of Magnesia to get rid of bile.
Could it be I've been overdoing on the Vitamin A..?
I was borne jaundice & he says liver injury from birth.
Tomorrow I'm just going to do Heavy Cream in my coffee as my main source of VA & leave it at that.
It’s certainly possible even if hard to say for sure. I’ve found pros and cons to the low VA diet for my current context. I’m going to continue low VA but experiment with other things contained in high VA foods. Garrett has some valuable things to say, but he’s not right about everything, and that’s OK. It’s up to us to figure out what works for our bodies.

Mito

Retinol Depletion in COVID-19​

Abstract​

Background and aims: COVID-19 has been a devastating pandemic. There are indications that vitamin A is depleted during infections. Vitamin A is important in development and immune homeostasis. It has been used successfully in measles, RSV and AIDS infections. In this study, we aimed to measure the serum retinol levels in severe COVID-19 patients to assess the importance of vitamin A in the COVID-19 pathogenesis.
Methods: The serum retinol level was measured in two groups of patients: the COVID-19 group, which consisted of 27 severe COVID-19 patients hospitalized in the intensive care unit with respiratory failure, and the control group, which consisted of 23 patients without COVID-19 symptoms.
Results: The mean serum retinol levels were 0.37 mg/L in the COVID-19 group and 0.52 mg/L in the control group. The difference between the serum retinol levels in the two groups was statistically significant. There was no significant difference in retinol levels between different ages and genders within the COVID-19 group. Comorbidity did not affect serum retinol levels.
Conclusion: The serum retinol level was significantly lower in patients with severe COVID-19, and this difference was independent of age or underlying comorbidity. Our data show that retinol and retinoic acid signaling might be important in immunopathogenesis of COVID-19.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals