Low Toxin Diet Grant Genereux's Theory Of Vitamin A Toxicity

postman

Garret made a post on his membership forum 3 days ago with some new recommendations. Apparently onions and coffee are the new enemies now. Going as far as to say that that the research he uncovered on alliums is akin to the research he uncovered on VA. This guy changes dietary advice like he changes underwear.

gaze

Garret made a post on his membership forum 3 days ago with some new recommendations. Apparently onions and coffee are the new enemies now. Going as far as to say that that the research he uncovered on alliums is akin to the research he uncovered on VA. This guy changes dietary advice like he changes underwear.

sophistry - “the use of fallacious arguments, especially with the intention of deceiving.”

His response after his article below when people start mentioning Grants theory...

How to Manage Your Vitamin A Status | Chris Masterjohn, PhD

Chris Masterjohn, PhD says,

February 5, 2019 at 6:16 pm

"This stuff is flat-earth bull****.

I realize that so many are talking about it I need to address it at some point. But really, this feels like being invited to a debate with a flat-earther."

So we wait for the rebuttal.

Sorry,we wont.Grant Genereux is a phony Charlatan.He will never bring a rebuttal,because its over
his head and has no correspondency with truth.Flat-Urth is the actual correct comparison.the evidence for Physiologic A as Retinol
is overwhelming.people cant just have a hunch about something,and then everything is disputable.
genereux has n o t h i n g.If he isnt faking everything for his enrichment,then the success comes just from the clean-eating of meat and potatoes,Lo-Allergen-Load.It is funny to talk about outrageous theories,
but there are lots of desperate peeps out there,who he catches.but his diet isnt the worst,so it lessens
the impact.but the entire attack on reason like Disc-Urth is catabol,and thats what the enemies of the
common man and woman wants.

Ihor

So guys, what about your levels of ceruloplsmin and copper that I have already asked about several times here, but no one has ever answered this yet. Someone who gets symptoms of the toxicity of compounds A once measured them?
It feels like my posts are written in transparent text here.
@Amazoniac maybe you came across any other studies on the interaction of these compounds, except on the need for retinol for the synthesis of ceruloplasmin?

Amazoniac

@Amazoniac maybe you came across any other studies on the interaction of these compounds, except on the need for retinol for the synthesis of ceruloplasmin?
There was a publication posted here, it's the 1, 2, 3, 4, 4, 4, tut- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.. 9.. 8- you'll find it there.

Louise

Anika, isn't that Garrett's wife? Maybe I'm misremembering. But at the very least they have a business relationship.

What did he say about this case? Do you know in what chapter or page he spoke on this case?
Chapter 6 starting on page 132.

The guy got rid of his epilepsy while on the diet. Also Grant says that the oil, not the A in the oil was helpful as was the vitamin D he took when the doctors intervened. He discussed elsewhere in the book, maybe chapter 1, about the same kind of thing- fats were helping people/kids with their skin/eyes, not the vitamin A. Not sure if this is in the book but the guy was probably taking gold salts during his vitamin A depletion diet (his skin was a gray/blue a tell tale sig). I guess taking gold salts was somewhat of a fad back then. There are way too many unanswered questions that the article Tarmander posted does not answer or address. Sharman was one of the men resposible for reporting the case and he was very biased about vitamin A. Here is another article that might be of interest - Failure of massive single oral dose of vitamin A to prevent deficiency The children developed problems after the high vitamin A dose.

Last edited:

Tarmander

We hear you, but I have not had those tests, nor have I seen others.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
This was from earlier this year.
F4A90C36-D2C7-4446-94B3-D606080303D5.png

postman

Sorry,we wont.Grant Genereux is a phony Charlatan.He will never bring a rebuttal,because its over
his head and has no correspondency with truth.Flat-Urth is the actual correct comparison.the evidence for Physiologic A as Retinol
is overwhelming.people cant just have a hunch about something,and then everything is disputable.
genereux has n o t h i n g.If he isnt faking everything for his enrichment,then the success comes just from the clean-eating of meat and potatoes,Lo-Allergen-Load.It is funny to talk about outrageous theories,
but there are lots of desperate peeps out there,who he catches.but his diet isnt the worst,so it lessens
the impact.but the entire attack on reason like Disc-Urth is catabol,and thats what the enemies of the
Funny. I think Masterjohn himself might be dealing with some VA toxicity considering his reddish sclera and his need for high dose VA supplementation to keep allergies away.

The guy got rid of his epilepsy while on the diet. Also Grant says that the oil, not the A in the oil was helpful as was the vitamin D he took when the doctors intervened. He discussed elsewhere in the book, maybe chapter 1, about the same kind of thing- fats were helping people/kids with their skin/eyes, not the vitamin A. Not sure if this is in the book but the guy was probably taking gold salts during his vitamin A depletion diet (his skin was a gray/blue a tell tale sig). I guess taking gold salts was somewhat of a fad back then. There are way too many unanswered questions that the article Tarmander posted does not answer or address. Sharman was one of the men resposible for reporting the case and he was very biased about vitamin A. Here is another article that might be of interest - Failure of massive single oral dose of vitamin A to prevent deficiency The children developed problems after the high vitamin A dose.
Thank you, Louise.

RealNeat

fwiw I don't agree with Grant.

postman

https://bjo.bmj.com/content/bjophthalmol/55/3/210.full.pdf

This is pretty interesting. I wonder if it has been posted here yet.

-did he resolve his epilepsy?

Indeed, quite interesting. It wasn't posted, only mentioned here, but I didn't read. Thank you.
The repletion was shocking.

Do you have the original paper? I've been trying to look for it but all I could find was the name and journal number. Please help me find it, It would be interesting to see exactly what he ate.

Ocular complications of self-induced vitamin A deficiency. - PubMed - NCBI

Ocular complications of self-induced vitamin A deficiency.
Trans Ophthalmol Soc U K. 1970;89:221-8.

Do you have the original paper? I've been trying to look for it but all I could find was the name and journal number. Please help me find it, It would be interesting to see exactly what he ate.

Ocular complications of self-induced vitamin A deficiency. - PubMed - NCBI

Ocular complications of self-induced vitamin A deficiency.
Trans Ophthalmol Soc U K. 1970;89:221-8.

That is a follow up of the same team.I dont know if this is what has been posted yet.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1208224/pdf/brjopthal00303-0070.pdf

Louise said:

The guy with the elimination diet in the 1970 and ocular damage did not get rid of epilepsy.
Also."Failure of massive single oral dose of vitamin A to prevent deficiency":
"The load had no clinical or biochemical advantage
for children on a moderate carotene diet.
The findings are in accordance with previous
experience, when a load of 100,000 ,ug vitamin A
was unable to maintain adequate serum levels
beyond 15 to 19 weeks when given to depleted
children."

It seems to me that Vitamin A Dosing in Crisis-Zones have to be surrounded by Zinc Dosing concomitantly.

Also:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2475981/pdf/bullwho00612-0037.pdf

Some Case studies.

postman

Louise said:

The guy with the elimination diet in the 1970 and ocular damage did not get rid of epilepsy.
Also."Failure of massive single oral dose of vitamin A to prevent deficiency":
"The load had no clinical or biochemical advantage
for children on a moderate carotene diet.
The findings are in accordance with previous
experience, when a load of 100,000 ,ug vitamin A
was unable to maintain adequate serum levels
beyond 15 to 19 weeks when given to depleted
children."

It seems to me that Vitamin A Dosing in Crisis-Zones have to be surrounded by Zinc Dosing concomitantly.

Also:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2475981/pdf/bullwho00612-0037.pdf

Some Case studies.
Based on what?

postman

I dont have much time now,but are his videos worthwhile or a total snore?
The videos on that channel are mostly about his VA experiment on rats or gerbils or whatever, not super interesting but you might find it interesting. He has done some audio interviews but they're not on his channel