Grand Opening of The Seperate Ladies and Gentlemens Area!

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Re: Grand Opening of The Seperate Ladies and Gentlemens Area

Women happy, men, not so happy. :confused

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

I propose this. Group hug! :lol:

No, seriously. What if we made it clearly known that if you have a super personal issue that you are more then welcome to sign up under an alias. And, if you need to answer in someones thread that is super personal feel free to have an alias. That seems like a reasonable workaround??

Truly, to "segregate" us, is probably not a great idea and I blame the massive amount of brain fog that I have been under. :(

This is great that we talk it out though, I highly agree with Birdie about that.

J

j.

Charlie, could there be an option to just "post anonymously". Like you click on a box, without having to create another account?

Combie

Personally Charlie I think it's a good idea, political correctness aside. I'm learning the benefit of opening up, but it's taken me a long time to do it. If a men's or women's section can help someone to confront and resolve problems they may not otherwise have done, then I think that's more important than political correctness. We are here to get better arent we? nothing else comes close.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

J, There isnt an anonymous button modification available. They use to have one, but it was abandoned.

However, there is a way we could do it using the "guest" user, by letting the "guest" be able to post. And we could make sure its members posting by providing a key to the members and they have to input the key before they could post as a "guest". Or, we can let all guests posts, but I do not think that is a good idea, especially for spam reasons.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Good post, thank you Combie.

narouz

Hello!
My name is Narouzette!
I'm menstruating heavily,
and wondered if you could admit me to the ladies' room, please.
I believe they have some of those funny tubes or napkins or whatever they are in there.
I won't be but a minute!
Really, just some paper towels would do nicely.
Please...I think I'm cramping up now.
Ouch! Oh! Oh my! Good Gracious! What a mess!! Please!!!!

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Ha Ha funny! :stickwhack

Ok, so maybe this wasn't one of my brightest ideas. I am allowed a mistake, no? :roll:

Combie

Considering you brought us this wonderful forum Charlie I would say your allowed whatever the hell you want!

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

:lol: Thanks Combie.

That being said, I want the the best for the community. Whichever way it may be.

Combie

Charlie said:

That being said, I want the the best for the community. Whichever way it may be.
It's pretty damn good as it is tbh mate. I don't think anyone would disagree. ;)

J

j.

Charlie said:
Ok, so maybe this wasn't one of my brightest ideas. I am allowed a mistake, no? :roll:

as long as women don't start leaving over this....

there are some good news by the way, the forum passed 250 members!

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

j. said:
Charlie said:

as long as women don't start leaving over this....

there are some good news by the way, the forum passed 250 members!

Dang J, dont give them any ideas!! :lol:

Yep, 258 members, not too shabby.

Attachments

• cholecalciferol_d3_coa.pdf
    161.5 KB · Views: 20
  • menatetrenone_coa_sigma.PDF
    139.7 KB · Views: 27
  • mixed_tocopherols_coa.pdf
    213.8 KB · Views: 24
  • retinol_palmitate_coa.pdf
    157.8 KB · Views: 22

narouz

Charlie said:

I'm just kiddin' around, Charlie!
It's fine with me! :D

Attachments

• pregnenolone_coa.pdf
    172.3 KB · Views: 30

SheilaHelm1

Well for anyone who cares and for what its worth.... I'm female, and the way I see it is that we are all in this together regardless of gender. :2cents I also like both genders viewpoint on things. So bear all to everyone I say xxxx Love you all xx :P

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

SheilaHelm1 said:
Well for anyone who cares and for what its worth.... I'm female, and the way I see it is that we are all in this together regardless of gender. :2cents I also like both genders viewpoint on things. So bear all to everyone I say xxxx Love you all xx :P

Sheila that was a very sweet post, thank you. Much love to you to. :thankyoublue

I have been thinking about this, and I just do not feel splitting us up is the way to go. I feel, if you really are embarrassed about something, then go ahead and sign up a different user name and post all you want, that is fine.

Like Sheila said, we are all in this together, and in so many ways. We should not be embarrassed or ashamed about ourselves. Heck, I have posted about my very low libido, and to guys, thats a HUGE and very important subject that they would like to protect with everything they have. But I realized, its not like you ladies, or guys for that matter, or going to go judging me just because my libido sucks. And if you did, well, you suck and phooey on you!

Like the point Ray made, what if a guy is reading a ladies problem thread and something hits on him that is effecting a female in his family and now he is able to provide her with some guidance. We are all in this together! To segregate us would I think be a bad idea. :thumbdown:

J

j.

Charlie said:
Heck, I have posted about my very low libido, and to guys, thats a HUGE and very important subject that they would like to protect with everything they have.

It's not like I have any idea who you are. Of the Charlies I've known, very few looked like a coke bottle.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

:rolling

SheilaHelm1

Hi Charlie, Whilst we're are on the subject of male libido, this article on Ray Peats website has got me thinking maybe you chaps ought not to eat too many raw carrots to reduce estrogen after all !!!! Take note of the last line.......

'RU486, Cancer, Estrogen, and Progesterone.
Although the industry's early generalizations about estrogen and progesterone, defining them as "the female hormone" and "the pregnancy hormone," were radically mistaken, some useful generalizations about their effects were gradually being built up during the first few decades in which their chemical and physiological properties were studied.

Estrogen's name, derived from the gadfly, accurately suggests its role as an excitant, getting things started. Progesterone's name, relating to pregnancy, is compatible with thinking of it as an agent of calming and fulfillment. But these properties show up in every aspect of physiology, and the special cases of female estrus and pregnancy can be properly understood only in the larger context, in which, for example, progesterone is a brain hormone in both sexes and at all ages, and estrogen is an essential male hormone involved in the sperm cell's function and male libido.

What dya think???

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Sheila, thats a good find. But I do not know enough about hormones yet to know if it would matter about the carrot salad. Maybe someone else can weigh in.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals