Grains, the uncomfortable truth

SamYo123

Perry Staltic

IMO that article is uncomfortable BS. Maybe true for some, but certainly not for the masses that tolerate grains quite well. I've eaten whole grains for decades, still do, and have none of the problems mentioned in the article. It would be much more productive if people wouldn't paint with such a broad brush with such certainty that they've found the one true way, and instead simply present their ideas as something that might be beneficial for some people.

OP
S

SamYo123

IMO that article is uncomfortable BS. Maybe true for some, but certainly not for the masses that tolerate grains quite well. I've eaten whole grains for decades, still do, and have none of the problems mentioned in the article. It would be much more productive if people wouldn't paint with such a broad brush with such certainty that they've found the one true way, and instead simply present their ideas as something that might be beneficial for some people.
Remember most people are not walking efficiently... due to dysfunction...

famalalam

What are people even doing to get these bad reactions from grains? I'll admit I don't eat any other grain except for refined wheat and the occasional oat, but I experience literally zero side-effects from them. Without these grains or with them, nothing changes.

InChristAlone

Some people really are sensitive to the fructans in wheat so can't have large amounts of it without getting things like IBS or severe bloating from the fermentation. I never noticed much difference. I do fine with fructose so I guess fructans aren't a big deal either. On the other hand whole grains reliably give me cramping that can be worse than child birth so I avoid them.

LUH 3417

Some people really are sensitive to the fructans in wheat so can't have large amounts of it without getting things like IBS or severe bloating from the fermentation. I never noticed much difference. I do fine with fructose so I guess fructans aren't a big deal either. On the other hand whole grains reliably give me cramping that can be worse than child birth so I avoid them.
Same for me with something like whole grain bread, it’s like stabbing pelvic pains. But oats and white flour seem fine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals