GP Told Me My Vit D Levels High . Now This ?

Mito

Hi , I’ve been MIA when I was originally diagnosed in 2014 my Vit D level was below 30 ... oncologist gave me prescription one time a week mega dose ... did nothing to raise my levels.. after a few tries he stopped prescribing... then on my own idea, I went to Costco, purchased 5000 iu and took 2 pills a day since 2014 , this past physical my Vit D was on the high end of normal 98.3 I stopped taking it for now , I will test in 4 months and reassess.
The high blood level makes sense if you were taking 10,000 IU per day for 5 years.

OP
Oraganic4me

Oraganic4me

The high blood level makes sense if you were taking 10,000 IU per day for 5 years.
My oncologist gave me this study finding
CONCLUSIONS
Supplementation with vitamin D did not result in a lower incidence of invasive cancer or cardiovascular events than placebo. (Funded by the National Institutes of Health and others; VITAL ClinicalTrials.gov number)
Crazy because I thought D was touted as a cure all

Mito

My oncologist gave me this study finding
CONCLUSIONS
Supplementation with vitamin D did not result in a lower incidence of invasive cancer or cardiovascular events than placebo. (Funded by the National Institutes of Health and others; VITAL ClinicalTrials.gov number)
Crazy because I thought D was touted as a cure all
“....One of the favorite targets of mainstream media is vitamin D, and multiple claims of "ineffectiveness" based on "meta" studies have come out in the last 5 years. Usually, this is a sign that something big, and financially unfavorable for Big Pharma, is brewing.”
Vitamin D Strikingly Therapeutic For Type II Diabetes

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals