Government Terrified That Food Might Prove More Effective Than Vaccines

yerrag

The owner (Mr. Teo) is pretty confident that he offers a moneyback guarantee of the $800/dozen bottles of honey he's selling. The honey is from Indonesia. It's too bad the newspaper, probably Zionist-affiliated as my guess would be, offers no link to Teo's website. I would be interested in looking at the site's explanations on why the honey is purported by the owner to be so efficacious. I would expect that the honey's effectiveness would be from the terpenes, sesquiterphenes, and the phenols from the flowers that the Indonesian bees feed on.

Too bad the New Zealand bee owners that market many expensive honeys with "no-advertised" therapeutic claims can't measure up to the gall of Mr. Teo, who certainly violates the Zionist FDA's ban on making such claims. I have no doubt that the sycophant FDA regulator in Singapore will toe the line of Zion and confiscate all the inventory of honey of Mr. Teo and even seize all his financial assets. To set an example for all that the same forces that used murder so casually to stamp out very cost-effectives cures to challenge the worldwide drug racket of big pharma - will not hesitate to enforce their mafiosi ways to keep their milk and honey flowing in their b-imillenial journey in the desert to their promised land, with rapturous EChristians waiting with great expectations.

DirtySkeeze

The owner (Mr. Teo) is pretty confident that he offers a moneyback guarantee of the $800/dozen bottles of honey he's selling. The honey is from Indonesia. It's too bad the newspaper, probably Zionist-affiliated as my guess would be, offers no link to Teo's website. I would be interested in looking at the site's explanations on why the honey is purported by the owner to be so efficacious. I would expect that the honey's effectiveness would be from the terpenes, sesquiterphenes, and the phenols from the flowers that the Indonesian bees feed on.

Too bad the New Zealand bee owners that market many expensive honeys with "no-advertised" therapeutic claims can't measure up to the gall of Mr. Teo, who certainly violates the Zionist FDA's ban on making such claims. I have no doubt that the sycophant FDA regulator in Singapore will toe the line of Zion and confiscate all the inventory of honey of Mr. Teo and even seize all his financial assets. To set an example for all that the same forces that used murder so casually to stamp out very cost-effectives cures to challenge the worldwide drug racket of big pharma - will not hesitate to enforce their mafiosi ways to keep their milk and honey flowing in their b-imillenial journey in the desert to their promised land, with rapturous EChristians waiting with great expectations.
You have clearly identifies the problem ?. Your power level is through the roof.

yerrag

:claporange

B

Braveheart

Bro...right on and eloquent you are! :darts: :thumbsup:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals