Got Wider Jaw From Vitamin K2 ?

Sajid

As the title says , if you got Wider jaw from K2 why aren't you people posting pictures. Just the lower part will be good enough , no one would even recognize you ( if you Wana remain anonymous). so yeah just post it here instead of saying things , anyone can say that they have a wider jaw behind the keyboard lol.
Please post so that we can believe that this actually happens and I am sure other people on the forum are also with me on this

mujuro

You sound like we’re trying to sell K2 on its jaw-altering properties. I assume you’re looking to use K2 explicitly to widen your jaw? Because I don’t know why else you’d want to see proof of this, and as far as I know, the changing of the jaw was just a happy accident for those of us using the K2 for other reasons. It’s also a misleading term. I can’t say definitively whether it “widened” my mandible, but my bite, my dental occlusion and my jawline did change after several months, accompanied by a constant ache (growing pains?) in the TMJ that lasted for weeks. So “jaw alteration” would be a better term.

As the title says , if you got Wider jaw from K2 why aren't you people posting pictures. Just the lower part will be good enough , no one would even recognize you ( if you Wana remain anonymous). so yeah just post it here instead of saying things , anyone can say that they have a wider jaw behind the keyboard lol.
Please post so that we can believe that this actually happens and I am sure other people on the forum are also with me on this

Plenty of people have gotten a wider jaw with K2 so it seems pretty obvious that it happens, at least, to some people. It happened to me, so when I see someone say it, it's not surprising.

People should post what they're comfortable with. At this moment, I'm not comfortable posting my lower face, but maybe one day I will. I have pictures of me saved from a few years back and current ones, so I have plenty to choose from.

OP
Sajid

Sajid

You sound like we’re trying to sell K2 on its jaw-altering properties. I assume you’re looking to use K2 explicitly to widen your jaw? Because I don’t know why else you’d want to see proof of this, and as far as I know, the changing of the jaw was just a happy accident for those of us using the K2 for other reasons. It’s also a misleading term. I can’t say definitively whether it “widened” my mandible, but my bite, my dental occlusion and my jawline did change after several months, accompanied by a constant ache (growing pains?) in the TMJ that lasted for weeks. So “jaw alteration” would be a better term.
Yes I am looking to widen my jaw , that's the point of this thread so that we can see pictures and actually see that this " happy accident " happens. As far as the anecdotes I have heard those

Last edited:
OP
Sajid

Sajid

Plenty of people have gotten a wider jaw with K2 so it seems pretty obvious that it happens, at least, to some people. It happened to me, so when I see someone say it, it's not surprising.

People should post what they're comfortable with. At this moment, I'm not comfortable posting my lower face, but maybe one day I will. I have pictures of me saved from a few years back and current ones, so I have plenty to choose from.
Inbox me maybe ?

Krollic

Do you guys ingest or take k2 topically? I hear topical is more efficient. Any particular spots to apply it? thanks

Logan-

If people who got the jaw widening effect could write which vitamin K product they have used, their dosage, the route of administration (oral, topical), their daily calcium, magnesium, vitamin A and vitamin D intake; it would be very informative.

Arrade

I would post but I’ve also been mouthbreathing which elongated the face.
Once I start trying to widen the face I promise I’ll post photos.

I think oral Mk4 (Carlson’s), at doses of 1-5 mg,
With Vit D doses of around 10-20000 iu would be best.
I would also supplement transdermal magnesium.

Topical administration I heard works as well. Kuinone on the cheekbones or jaw

I think I’ve seen results in the zygomatic arches, and widening of the face in general. Mainly I hear about the zygos improving

Arrade

If people who got the jaw widening effect could write which vitamin K product they have used, their dosage, the route of administration (oral, topical), their daily calcium, magnesium, vitamin A and vitamin D intake; it would be very informative.
Vitamin A can counteract high dose Vit D, I think perhaps it should be kept below 5,000 IU.
I’m not too sure just reiterating what i have heard

Herbie

Since introducing kale juice into the diet.

CC5C15D5-631F-4A9C-9ADE-878CABF2F129.png 9B5BC4F5-224B-4B2E-9AE1-8C7ED7D25E50.jpeg

andread24

What do you think of Dr Eric Berg advise?

10000 UI D3
100 mcg k2 mk7
Cod liver oil