Got Really Sick From Bone Broth

bornamachine

Hello everyone just thought about something maybe it will help somebody out I bought some beef from a local farmer who raises his callous naturally and got some bones as well well my wife made some bone broth she boil them for about 5 hours a little later I ate them a couple of bones I just ate the remainder of the meat off of them are they really even drink the broth my wife has some too but she had some broth anyway a day or so later I notice that I was getting really tired I didn't change anything else in my diet or routine it got to a point where I can't even keep my eyes open I was falling asleep at work I felt so sick I felt like I should go to the ER that was the word I was the lowest point of it it took about 2 to 4 weeks to get back to normal where I wasn't sleeping but I'm not planning to eating more bras anytime soon I'm not sure if the phones are bad or maybe she overcooked it and it creates MSG I've read I don't know but I really messed this up and really messed us up and I know some people say that there's a lot of minerals in there and it slows down your adrenals and really good for you but something tells me that I'm wrong conclusion because I didn't after I recovered I didn't bounce back and become stronger than I was before I actually thought you weaker so the whole theory kind of crumbles anyway just to let you guys know maybe someone has some input or has an explanation or maybe their own story if something doesn't make sense this was a text to speech sorry this was a speech to text Thanks

OP
bornamachine

bornamachine

Oh yes I forgot to mention the worst part of this whole ordeal was the fact that a week after a the bone broth all of a sudden I was really thirsty I could not get hydrated no matter how much water I drink and if I ate any salt at all it would make everything much worse I felt like I was dying of dehydration which I think I was that was the worst part of this whole ordeal my wife didn't go through that she was just sleepy

Mr Rossi

Gelatine is the better choice for me.
Bone broth gives me also many symptoms. I don't know why.
Only small amounts are ok for me.

OP
bornamachine

bornamachine

Thanks for the inpuy rossi looks like we were not the only ones

tara

Lol. You look as though you were in a similar state to me, on some of my hastier posts. :) I suggest eating fewer brassieres, telephones and callouses, and maybe adding a few full stops, capitals, and line breaks?
(I'm only teasing you about this knowing I could do the same thing. If it annoys you, I'll take it away if you want.:))

Five hours is quite a long cooking time. Was it good and fresh when you started cooking the meat? Did you eat it with carbs?

I think I may have had a little trouble if I've left mine in the fridge for too many days, or if I'm low on sugar. Normally I just feel good for bone broth. Maybe some the polyamines are getting you?

OP
bornamachine

bornamachine

Tara yeah :) that was a speech to text off my phone, I doubt if I ate it with carbs or without or any other factor that it would make a diff, because it took a day to kick in and 2 weeks to re stabilize, I question qualitybof bones and cooking time but whatever I dont plan to retry it again any time soon if ever :)

OP
bornamachine

bornamachine

Update for future refernce. The bones were bad. They came from a crappy butcher shop that gave me random old bones from some unknown source, i did not know it at that time. This is the truth, right hand on the bible, I ended up giving all the bones to a family member with a big dog, i told them full diclaimer, "they made me feel like dying!" A couple weeks later, their dog died.

OP
bornamachine

bornamachine

Another update. I've never had issues with any broths since then, actually I just made a big batch of headcheese and it's quite good, zero side effects, only benefits.

The bones were indeed bad. My original post is hard to understand but to clarify this happened with the first half cow we bought from a local farmer, the butcher he chose was bad and gave me bad bones, since then ive bought from the same farmer and used a diff legit butcher and never had issues since. Also the first butcher gave us "our" meat, half was rotten, some pork was mixed in. Horrible butcher. The dog story is also true, and I'm not surprised now that the dog died, humans have very advance filtration and self preservation mechanisms that many animals lack.

Herbie

What an ordeal. I would have found it hard to refrain from torching the butchers shop. Thank you for the update.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals