Got covid?

OP
ecstatichamster
I did the Binax home test which showed negative. Sense of smell comes back 40% then goes away. I am now taking 600mg hydroxychloroquine for a few days in any event. And still taking zinc, C, and azithromycin.

J.R.K

I did the Binax home test which showed negative. Sense of smell comes back 40% then goes away. I am now taking 600mg hydroxychloroquine for a few days in any event. And still taking zinc, C, and azithromycin.
I just came across this now, an interesting experience that you went through. Thank you so much for sharing and documenting your process of recovery. The only thing I might have suggested would be some methylene blue, perhaps cinchona bark tea for quinine, and black cumin seed oil or nigella sativa seed, These have been said to be helpful anti virals and effective for COVID-19 recovery. Of course appiginen and narringinen orange juice, marmalade and chamomile tea are good sources recently I also seen that quercetin are helpful.
I don’t know if this helps but it does not hurt to share some knowledge suggestions.
I hope you have a short convalescence and a quick return to health my friend!

GTW

In the news today:
>From the facts and findings of thousands of papers mined, multiple lines of evidence emerged that elevated blood glucose levels were either caused by abnormal glucose metabolism, or induced during hospitalization, drug treatments or by IV administration. This approach correlated extremely well with COVID-19 severity across the population and revealed how elevated glucose helps virtually every step of the viral infection, from its onset in the lungs, through to severe complications such as Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome, multi-organ failure and thrombotic events.https://www.technologynetworks.com/neuroscience/news/blood-glucose-levels-hold-key-to-severity-of-covid-19-351789?utm_campaign=NEWSLETTER_TN_Breaking%20Science%20News&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=147861267&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-_5H-eUMkCYE9742H5FbXNLqQdrlYnk7sD2kYvU_a1PHd-WsKA7VVvrTpt0Azx0wy06CzP8oU-BSHP9wbVo5TQsEuDKHw&utm_content=147861267&utm_source=hs_email

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
In the news today:
>From the facts and findings of thousands of papers mined, multiple lines of evidence emerged that elevated blood glucose levels were either caused by abnormal glucose metabolism, or induced during hospitalization, drug treatments or by IV administration. This approach correlated extremely well with COVID-19 severity across the population and revealed how elevated glucose helps virtually every step of the viral infection, from its onset in the lungs, through to severe complications such as Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome, multi-organ failure and thrombotic events.https://www.technologynetworks.com/neuroscience/news/blood-glucose-levels-hold-key-to-severity-of-covid-19-351789?utm_campaign=NEWSLETTER_TN_Breaking%20Science%20News&utm_medium=email&_hsmi=147861267&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-_5H-eUMkCYE9742H5FbXNLqQdrlYnk7sD2kYvU_a1PHd-WsKA7VVvrTpt0Azx0wy06CzP8oU-BSHP9wbVo5TQsEuDKHw&utm_content=147861267&utm_source=hs_email
Pyrucet?

OP
ecstatichamster
I've been taking 500mg of niacinamide twice a day, and 100mg of biotin twice a day, during this time.

korpesh

I was diagnosed with Covid a few months back and was only sick for about two days, then quickly recovered with no lingering effects.

While sick, the only things I took were the herb andrographis (used a lot in traditional chinese medicine for viruses) and silverwings 500pm colloidal silver. I swear by both of them for infections, especially anything respiratory.

TheSir

How does this work?
The short version: when monocytes absorb spike-proteins they tend to turn into non-classical monocytes that are unable to terminate themselves, which causes the spiked monocytes to hang around in the body for up to a dozen of months -> long covid. Nicotine helps these monocytes achieve apoptosis (cell death), at which point the body is able to discard the spikes. Tobacco smokers in general are known to be much less likely to get severe covid.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Rick K

Tuesday I was fine. But by the afternoon, I was very sneezy and felt bad. Wednesday 101.3F fever and felt terrible, body aches etc. coughing yellow phlegm. Took 2 azithromycins.

Today, Thursday, feel much better. Took one azithromycin. Still feel crappy. But can’t smell a thing. And taste is really near zero. Sweets are sweet, salties are salty. But beyond that…nothin’.

also taking aspirin and cyproheptadine. To me it’s a flu. I am hoping not to get pneumonia. That’s about it.
The singularly best product I've ever taken which supercharges your immune system is L- Glutamine. As it can be an excitotoxin in high doses (glutamate) it's best to keep it at no more than 10 gms daily but you will never get sick again and if you are starting to feel a flu/cold coming on and start this product symptoms will be gone in a day.

Rick K

Right?............ what freedom exists nowadays. Managing us like a herd. Surprised how easy most are to control with fear or intimidation. Thought America was supposed to be the home of the brave.
I thought that was just the Atlanta Braves. Could be wrong but I'll check it out...

korpesh

Where do you get it?
There are several companies that have it on offer, but honestly, I've just been buying either the NOW brand or the Swansons brand off of Amazon recently to save money. Still seems to work when I need it.

Also, as Covid has a big respiratory component, I would think Osha Root would be good to keep on hand. When Europeans originally came to America with influenza, Osha Root was supposedly the herb that the natives who survived attributed with keeping them healthy. It's a little harder to find than andrographis, but I think HerbPharm has a tincture available on amazon.

P

Peatness

The singularly best product I've ever taken which supercharges your immune system is L- Glutamine. As it can be an excitotoxin in high doses (glutamate) it's best to keep it at no more than 10 gms daily but you will never get sick again and if you are starting to feel a flu/cold coming on and start this product symptoms will be gone in a day.
This is good to know, thanks

OP
ecstatichamster

thats interesting. Thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom