Got covid?

Sumbody

Tuesday I was fine. But by the afternoon, I was very sneezy and felt bad. Wednesday 101.3F fever and felt terrible, body aches etc. coughing yellow phlegm. Took 2 azithromycins.

Today, Thursday, feel much better. Took one azithromycin. Still feel crappy. But can’t smell a thing. And taste is really near zero. Sweets are sweet, salties are salty. But beyond that…nothin’.

also taking aspirin and cyproheptadine. To me it’s a flu. I am hoping not to get pneumonia. That’s about it.

Late last year/early this year (can't remember when exactly) I did a high dose vitamin D protocol for about 9 days, tapering off from 150k units a day for the first 3 days.

From that time I may take an occasional 10k-30k units sporadically here and there.

Since that initial high dose protocol I have not had the slightest feeling of illness other than occasional allergy symptoms I may suffer from time to time.

There is only one source I found online for capsules containing 50k units of vitamin D per serving.

The sun of course is your best friend for this, but nothing will raise your vitamin D levels so rapidly like doing a protocol such as that.

Not to mention the huge role Vitamin D plays in illness associated with Covid that even the MSM was reporting on earlier in the pandemic.

OP
ecstatichamster
Late last year/early this year (can't remember when exactly) I did a high dose vitamin D protocol for about 9 days, tapering off from 150k units a day for the first 3 days.

From that time I may take an occasional 10k-30k units sporadically here and there.

Since that initial high dose protocol I have not had the slightest feeling of illness other than occasional allergy symptoms I may suffer from time to time.

There is only one source I found online for capsules containing 50k units of vitamin D per serving.

The sun of course is your best friend for this, but nothing will raise your vitamin D levels so rapidly like doing a protocol such as that.

Not to mention the huge role Vitamin D plays in illness associated with Covid that even the MSM was reporting on earlier in the pandemic.

good mention. And my D level is 125. Too high. Lol.

P

Peatness

good mention. And my D level is 125. Too high. Lol.
Are you getting enough zinc?

What’s causing my loss of smell and taste? | Zinc.ca

OP
ecstatichamster
Taste and smell is back. I have been taking 50mg zinc elemental per day.

Yay!

B

Blaze

i have not. Btw he is taking down all his stuff.
Yes, he is reacting to being named as the #1 offender on the "Disinformation Dozen" list in a report from the nonprofit Center for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH) for his antivax stance. I think he is concerned they are coming for him and others soon with more aggressive measures than employing simple censorship. The quote from Mercola:

Just to be clear, ALL my content will be removed. This includes articles on:
Great Reset,
General nutrition,
the coronavirus,
and my interviews with experts

These will be removed to appease the individuals in power who have an arsenal of overwhelming tools at their disposal, and are actively engaged in using them. COVID-19 has activated and authorized emergency powers that have weakened our constitutional rights. Sadly, cyberwarfare and authoritarian forces are beyond our abilities to withstand, and this is now our only way forward.

Hope you feel completely better soon. When people recover from covid the loss of smell and taste sometimes stays around long after even when you are now well. For some it even takes months to return. With others smell and taste returns the moment they feel well.

The Disinformation Dozen
Why platforms must act on twelve leading online anti-vaxxers

Just twelve anti-vaxxers are responsible for almost two-thirds of anti-vaccine content circulating on social media platforms. This new analysis of content posted or shared to social media over 812,000 times between February and March uncovers how a tiny group of determined anti-vaxxers is responsible for a tidal wave of disinformation - and shows how platforms can fix it by enforcing their standards.

The Disinformation Dozen are
responsible for up to 65% of antivaccine content
At the outset of this research, we identified a dozen individuals who appeared to be
extremely influential creators of digital anti-vaccine content. These individuals were
selected either because they run anti-vaccine social media accounts with large numbers
of followers, because they produce high volumes of anti-vaccine content or because their
growth was accelerating rapidly at the outset of our research in February. Full profiles of
each are available at the end of this report.
1. Joseph Mercola
2. Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
3. Ty and Charlene Bollinger
4. Sherri Tenpenny
5. Rizza Islam
6. Rashid Buttar
7. Erin Elizabeth
8. Sayer Ji
9. Kelly Brogan
10. Christiane Northrup
11. Ben Tapper
12. Kevin Jenkins

The Disinformation Dozen are responsible for up to 65% of anti-vaccine content
Our analysis of over 812,000 posts extracted from Facebook and Twitter between 1
February and 16 March 2021 shows that 65 percent of anti-vaccine content is
attributable to the Disinformation Dozen.
This shows that while many people might spread anti-vaccine content on social media
platforms, the content they share often comes from a much more limited range of
sources. Exposure to even a small amount of online vaccine misinformation has been
shown by the Vaccine Confidence Project to reduce the number of people willing to take
a Covid vaccine by up to 8.8 percent.6
Platforms have failed to act on the Disinformation Dozen
Despite repeatedly violating Facebook, Instagram and Twitter’s terms of service
agreements, nine of the Disinformation Dozen remain on all three platforms, while just
three have been comprehensively removed from just one platform.
This is an extension of platforms’ failure to act on vaccine misinformation. Research
conducted by CCDH last year has shown that platforms fail to act on 95 percent of the
Covid and vaccine misinformation reported to them, and we have uncovered evidence
that Instagram’s algorithm actively recommends similar misinformation.7
Tracking of 425 anti-vaccine accounts by CCDH shows that their total following across
platforms now stands at 59.2 million as a result of these failures.
The 20 anti-vaxxers
with the largest followings account for over two-thirds of this total.

Last edited by a moderator:

InChristAlone

High dose vitamin C. I know Peat fans don't like it, but it shows by how many covid posts there are.

OP
ecstatichamster
Yes I have been doing high dose C.

I think I'm recovering very fast. My concern is an opportunistic bacterial infection but hopefully azithromycin is helping to lower inflammatory cytokines and also killing bacterial infestation.

InChristAlone

With your history of pneumonia getting a nebulizer would be worth it! Do you get a lot of mucus in your lungs? If so would be worth it to learn some techniques of bringing it up much like cystic fibrosis patients need to do everyday to prevent bacterial infection (though they always have some level of bacteria in their lungs).

Beastmode

Yes, he is reacting to being named as the #1 offender on the "Disinformation Dozen" list in a report from the nonprofit Center for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH) for his antivax stance. I think he is concerned they are coming for him and others soon with more aggressive measures than employing simple censorship. The quote from Mercola:

Just to be clear, ALL my content will be removed. This includes articles on:
Great Reset,
General nutrition,
the coronavirus,
and my interviews with experts

These will be removed to appease the individuals in power who have an arsenal of overwhelming tools at their disposal, and are actively engaged in using them. COVID-19 has activated and authorized emergency powers that have weakened our constitutional rights. Sadly, cyberwarfare and authoritarian forces are beyond our abilities to withstand, and this is now our only way forward.

Hope you feel completely better soon. When people recover from covid the loss of smell and taste sometimes stays around long after even when you are now well. For some it even takes months to return. With others smell and taste returns the moment they feel well.

The Disinformation Dozen
Why platforms must act on twelve leading online anti-vaxxers

Just twelve anti-vaxxers are responsible for almost two-thirds of anti-vaccine content circulating on social media platforms. This new analysis of content posted or shared to social media over 812,000 times between February and March uncovers how a tiny group of determined anti-vaxxers is responsible for a tidal wave of disinformation - and shows how platforms can fix it by enforcing their standards.

The Disinformation Dozen are
responsible for up to 65% of antivaccine content
At the outset of this research, we identified a dozen individuals who appeared to be
extremely influential creators of digital anti-vaccine content. These individuals were
selected either because they run anti-vaccine social media accounts with large numbers
of followers, because they produce high volumes of anti-vaccine content or because their
growth was accelerating rapidly at the outset of our research in February. Full profiles of
each are available at the end of this report.
1. Joseph Mercola
2. Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
3. Ty and Charlene Bollinger
4. Sherri Tenpenny
5. Rizza Islam
6. Rashid Buttar
7. Erin Elizabeth
8. Sayer Ji
9. Kelly Brogan
10. Christiane Northrup
11. Ben Tapper
12. Kevin Jenkins

The Disinformation Dozen are responsible for up to 65% of anti-vaccine content
Our analysis of over 812,000 posts extracted from Facebook and Twitter between 1
February and 16 March 2021 shows that 65 percent of anti-vaccine content is
attributable to the Disinformation Dozen.
This shows that while many people might spread anti-vaccine content on social media
platforms, the content they share often comes from a much more limited range of
sources. Exposure to even a small amount of online vaccine misinformation has been
shown by the Vaccine Confidence Project to reduce the number of people willing to take
a Covid vaccine by up to 8.8 percent.6
Platforms have failed to act on the Disinformation Dozen
Despite repeatedly violating Facebook, Instagram and Twitter’s terms of service
agreements, nine of the Disinformation Dozen remain on all three platforms, while just
three have been comprehensively removed from just one platform.
This is an extension of platforms’ failure to act on vaccine misinformation. Research
conducted by CCDH last year has shown that platforms fail to act on 95 percent of the
Covid and vaccine misinformation reported to them, and we have uncovered evidence
that Instagram’s algorithm actively recommends similar misinformation.7
Tracking of 425 anti-vaccine accounts by CCDH shows that their total following across
platforms now stands at 59.2 million as a result of these failures.
The 20 anti-vaxxers
with the largest followings account for over two-thirds of this total.

Absolute madness.

Activated charcoal and lactulose are very helpful and also harmless, they will reduce the inflammation burden and allow the immune system to better fight the infection.
Charcoal will prevent dysbiosis from antibiotics. Lactulose prevents systemic endotoxemia of gut origin.

Dont you get Lactulose if you overheat milk?

DennisX

Goto Frontlinedoctors.com. Their site will recommend doctors in your area that will prescribe ivermectin and or HCQ

OP
ecstatichamster
I have both ivermectin and HCQ at home with me here. I don't need a doctor. But thank you for your kindly reading my thread and responding!

RealNeat

Where do you live (as exact as you are comfortable)?

I like Dr. Kaufman's technique of a few drops of turpentine and boiled garlic in water, steam inhalation. A search engine should direct to the actual protocol. I would also suggest drinking mullein tea, a very common herb likely around where you live. Many reports of smoking it also curing lung ailments, congestion and pneumonia.

And even though it contains petroleum, Vick's vapo rub also contains turpentine and can be smeared on the chest, some even take a small dab on their finger and rub it on the tongue. I'm sure it has similar effects to camphor mixed with the dissolving power of turpentine. Be safe, take it slow.

Last edited:
OP
ecstatichamster
thank you. One thing I have been doing that I think is extraordinarily helpful is elderberry extract.

I've been gobbling it down. It is estrogenic, I believe, but this is only short term.

Elderberry has been used in folk medicine for centuries to treat influenza, colds and sinusitis, and has been reported to have antiviral activity against influenza and herpes simplex. We investigated the efficacy and safety of oral elderberry syrup for treating influenza A and B infections. Sixty patients (aged 18-54 years) suffering from influenza-like symptoms for 48 h or less were enrolled in this randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study during the influenza season of 1999-2000 in Norway. Patients received 15 ml of elderberry or placebo syrup four times a day for 5 days, and recorded their symptoms using a visual analogue scale. Symptoms were relieved on average 4 days earlier and use of rescue medication was significantly less in those receiving elderberry extract compared with placebo. Elderberry extract seems to offer an efficient, safe and cost-effective treatment for influenza. These findings need to be confirmed in a larger study.

B

Blaze

Absolute madness.
Right?............ what freedom exists nowadays. Managing us like a herd. Surprised how easy most are to control with fear or intimidation. Thought America was supposed to be the home of the brave.

miquelangeles

thank you. One thing I have been doing that I think is extraordinarily helpful is elderberry extract.

I've been gobbling it down. It is estrogenic, I believe, but this is only short term.

Elderberry has been used in folk medicine for centuries to treat influenza, colds and sinusitis, and has been reported to have antiviral activity against influenza and herpes simplex. We investigated the efficacy and safety of oral elderberry syrup for treating influenza A and B infections. Sixty patients (aged 18-54 years) suffering from influenza-like symptoms for 48 h or less were enrolled in this randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study during the influenza season of 1999-2000 in Norway. Patients received 15 ml of elderberry or placebo syrup four times a day for 5 days, and recorded their symptoms using a visual analogue scale. Symptoms were relieved on average 4 days earlier and use of rescue medication was significantly less in those receiving elderberry extract compared with placebo. Elderberry extract seems to offer an efficient, safe and cost-effective treatment for influenza. These findings need to be confirmed in a larger study.
Elderberry works great, it literally stops a sore throat within 15-30 minutes. I've only tried Sambucol.
Coriolus versicolor is also very good. Whenever I feel a cold coming on, I take a mouthful of sambucol then suck on a coriolus pill combined with some reishi powder which I keep as long as possible coating my throat, then I drink hot water for the rest of the day.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom