Got Any Tips For Shaving?

Ray-Z

kiran said:
IIRC he said that the cancer risk was for continuous exposure to electric motors like those people who work with sewing machines. Apparently short term exposure is used therapeutically.

You're definitely correct about the sewing machines, but I recall another statement about electric razors as well (which struck me b/c I had been using one). Obviously, the solution is for me to get off my lazy a$$ and listen to the interview again. :mrgreen:

nwo2012

Ray-Z said:
People who use electric razors might want to check out Peat's interview on non-ionizing radiation. IIRC, he suggests a link between electric razors and brain cancer (or some similarly awful degenerative condition). Maybe not conclusive, but something to bear in mind... :2cents

I would think it possible if the razor is plugged into the wall socket at the time but no chance from the charged batteries.

Im sure Im very safe. I never have an sockets switched on in the bedrooms overnight and I go to the beach at least twice/wk to earth. I also never put a mobile phone to my ears (the very rare occasion that I use it).

Now anyone using hair dryers (usually the ladies) is definitely increasing their risk as they are very high in EMFs and it is concentrated.

nwo2012 said:
Ray-Z said:
People who use electric razors might want to check out Peat's interview on non-ionizing radiation. IIRC, he suggests a link between electric razors and brain cancer (or some similarly awful degenerative condition). Maybe not conclusive, but something to bear in mind... :2cents

I would think it possible if the razor is plugged into the wall socket at the time but no chance from the charged batteries.

Im sure Im very safe. I never have an sockets switched on in the bedrooms overnight and I go to the beach at least twice/wk to earth. I also never put a mobile phone to my ears (the very rare occasion that I use it).

Now anyone using hair dryers (usually the ladies) is definitely increasing their risk as they are very high in EMFs and it is concentrated.

wow so i cant buzz my hair anymore?????!!!! any more opinions on this?

nikolabeacon

I found that cold water is best for shaving. I think it is because skin has (or it should have)its own oils or antibacterial lipids which are also protective anti-irritants. To warm water removes and leaves skin dry and itchy.Good shaving cream can help If you dont shave every day When hair grows longer.I use double edge razor and change blades regularly. I think that you should minimise all aparates and machines that work On electricity which we currentlly use. Even An incadscent bulbs and all its benefits can be dangerous especially If kept close to you. Currently they cant compensate lack of sunlight and have also some bad EMF.Because It works On current electricity which is produced by turbines and other devices that work On explosion which have harmful EMF. Nature of that electricity and its EMF is not the same as in suns rays or in electricity produced from Implosion. Every machine is dangerous currently because of that.

Amazoniac

and what if it calms you down even more ?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAlZJVLc7OE

The barber was being extra cautious due to the intimidation by the bodyguard that was filming, his reputation was on the line. The guy even got a new blade just to be on camera, later it's going to be reused, but only after disinfection that consists of running it through a cloth. If there's luck that the professional didn't trip over something or was scared while shaving, the hostage has to survive the infectious challenges as well.

gaze

The barber was being extra cautious due to the intimidation by the bodyguard that was filming, his reputation was on the line. The guy even got a new blade just to be on camera, later it's going to be reused, but only after disinfection that consists of running it through a cloth. If there's luck that the professional didn't trip over something or was scared while shaving, the hostage has to survive the infectious challenges as well.
I think Ray is a victim. Check out his upper lip:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqhlIOt5sUw

Ideonaut

This is one of the few areas I haven't changed much. I still use highly toxic, cheap shaving cream with standard cartridge razors. I use coconut oil as aftershave. I tried using it in place of shaving cream but it doesn't work. I hope someone knows of a more natural/simple way to shave. Electric razors irritate the hell out of me.
My tip is don't shave. Why cut off your natural beard? Trying to look like a kid?