Got An "Extreme Emergency: STAY HOME" Text Yesterday; Today I See Jets Spraying A Thick White Thing

Peatogenic

This is the one world beast system rising up exactly as it was Written. It comes in 3 waves, and pretty fast. However, right before it all comes together, there is a deadly wound to the political head of the beast system. So it does not come to full fruition, but it does come very close before this deadly wound happens to it.

Kind of like the last major world event that shook you?

Peatogenic

I got this text too, 4 days ago, in USA. No jet flew over. No sirens or sounds of looting in the streets. I just saw it as the gov using an emergency alert for something they believe is an emergency. If anything, it's contradictory.

InChristAlone

Mystery mist came over the city this afternoon in a weird funneled shooting pattern that did not seem like fog.
Followed by Army Apache Helos.
Just saying.
If this is fear mongering, I am probably at the wrong forum.

btw: I was bullhorned from a police squad car to desist walking my dog where I drove him to an open field today. On my drive home was a mile long of trailers for mounted police along the highway. Earlier today, I also walked around a local massive hospital and into the ER. I walked around every building and the parking garage. Tumbleweeds and crickets. I.e., a teeny fraction of people and activity than any other normal day.

I have no idea what is happening. Not sure where it is safe to talk about this.
I just saw this on instagram from someone video taping it from a high rise, it looked like very dense fog from up there, then pictures made it look more man made. Stay safe! Run an air cleaner in your home!

Regina

Hi sugarbabe,
Thanks so much.
If I hadn't seen it come in a shooting cone, I wouldn't have thought anything about it.
Although the engulfing fog still only hung in a dense band. The air looked totally clear above AND below it.
So awful to have to consider the worst.

OP
L

lampofred

Extremely thick fog all of sudden where I live and new police patrol too...

I thought things became normal again over these past few days but I guess no... Or maybe I am just becoming hypervigilant again due to stress or something.

Last edited:

michael94

Air felt extremely clean today ( Southern California ). Rain may have helped

Regina

I agree, that is no type of fog that I have ever seen.
tanka,
I think it is dry ice.
I was in my first ballet at the age of 5. Been involved in theater most of my life. I would be backstage next to the dry ice machines in some of the world's largest theaters.

tankasnowgod

tanka,
I think it is dry ice.
I was in my first ballet at the age of 5. Been involved in theater most of my life. I would be backstage next to the dry ice machines in some of the world's largest theaters.

Really?!?

Dry Ice is solid CO2. Can it be that the Ray Peat inspired forces are actually winning some battles during this lockdown?

Regina

Really?!?

Dry Ice is solid CO2. Can it be that the Ray Peat inspired forces are actually winning some battles during this lockdown?
I wish.
But I think dry ice is a sure way to disperse something. Hopefully just C02.
The stage hands who turned on the dry ice would always get screamed at for "TOO MUCH fog guys!"
One little machine barely turned on briefly would create soooo much of this thick dense fog. Filling not just the stage, but the dressing rooms and bathrooms and bowels of the theater.
It shoots out exactly like I saw. I was just too stupid and slow (perceive, think, duh, long pause......., oh act!) to take photos. It shoots out and sits and stays low and dense for a long time (whole 2nd act of Giselle, Swan Lake, Nutcracker, lots of ballets) exactly like I saw.
Yes. It was dry ice. Followed by 3 Army Apache helicopters.
???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom