Goolag Bro Right. Snowflakes On Suicide Watch

Nokoni

Despite how it’s been portrayed, the memo was fair and factually accurate. Scientific studies have confirmed sex differences in the brain that lead to differences in our interests and behaviour.

This is why STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) fields tend to be dominated by men.

No, the Google manifesto isn’t sexist or anti-diversity. It’s science

Scientists say the salinity of the oceans will rise and New York City will be buried in salt from the tsunami of triggered tears.

AretnaP

I don't care about any of this, and neither should you.

Anybody who isn't completely delusional knows that there's brain differences between men and women. The only reason this is even a story is because your average modern human is hyper-deluded and easily upset when their ridiculous ideas are challenged.

The whole google memo thing is one of the least interesting phenomena to take place in the history of existence.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

"Sheryl Sandberg of Face****er"
Karl keeping it sassy, as ever :)

And actually I don't really care if it's scientifically right or not. Firing someone for an opinion is stupid. Yeah, if A believes B is an a**hole and says as much to B, then A may need to be straightened out. But if a woman says "up with women!" and men get all stressed out about it they should take their tears elsewhere, and likewise if a man says "up with men!" then women should deal with it or retire to their fainting couches.

Peater

"Science©" has simply replaced religion as the tool with which psychopaths control the majority of people.

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

"Science©" has simply replaced religion as the tool with which psychopaths control the majority of people.
The scam is losing power.
algore.png

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

I don't care about any of this, and neither should you.

Anybody who isn't completely delusional knows that there's brain differences between men and women. The only reason this is even a story is because your average modern human is hyper-deluded and easily upset when their ridiculous ideas are challenged.

The whole google memo thing is one of the least interesting phenomena to take place in the history of existence.
Afraid I can't agree. I care about it on two counts. One, it's funny, which is always good. Two, there's a war on to destroy folks like me and my kids. I will cheer our victories, warn of defeats, and never submit.

Also, why would anyone have strong opinions about something he doesn't care about?

lampofred

It really doesn't matter. "Scientific proof" that men and women are different is stupid, and affirmative action for women in STEM is stupid. People should be treated as unique individuals, not as members of a group. The group shouldn't define the individual, the individual should define his/her self.

OP
Nokoni

Nokoni

affirmative action for women in STEM is stupid
Coercion is wrong.
Hence affirmative action is wrong.
Hence affirmative action for women in STEM is wrong (and also stupid).
Hence I agree.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom